What does Sup Forums think of stickerbombing your laptop ?

What does Sup Forums think of stickerbombing your laptop ?

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/wholesale?&SearchText=50 pcs sticker
aliexpress.com/wholesale?&SearchText=100 pcs sticker
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kill yourself.

I just picked up a thinkpad yoga with a 1080p ips, i7, 8gb.

Waiting on replacement charger, Im not putting a single ironic or otherwise sticker on it, let alone all over it.,

I don't like the look, but my sister once did it to hers, not so much for the look but because the oem had put a disgusting texture on the lid.

It's your laptop and your stickers. Hope you enjoy it.

Completely disgusting.

Does anyone know of some kind of pad that you can stick to the back of your laptop that you can peel off easily without residue and place normal stickers over top of?

stickerbombing - no
stickers - yes

its great if you're 14?

>[HOONIGAN]

kys by driving your CUV off a cliff

ok :^)

Degeneracy.

Your pic looks like a good way to tell the world of what a consumerist whore you are.

This is what you look like.

4-5 stickers at most representing cool shit and stuff like FSF is tasteful

Something like OP makes me cringe

I don't like it. My laptop doesn't have any stickers and neither do any of my computer cases.

..but I do collect the small stickers that come with PSUs, CPUs, motherboards and so on, got a little box of'em.

putting some company's stickers all over your own property is not 'bombing' you giant homosexual
respect what words means cunt

it's cancer

Slappers - no
You horrid faggot

But then you cant take it to work without gett....

Oh wait you are all neet thats right.

This.
>durr hurr just use the company laptop
I like my laptop.

Effay mad max lookin pos is fuggin cool yo

>Using a personal laptop for work.

>teen me
>acer laptop for uni
>I plaster it with edgy skate brands stickers
>laptop having issues
>still in warranty, send it back after 1 and a half years of heavy use
>laptop comes back, with a new motherboard (the usbs and sd slot are brand new)
>acer thought my plastered top lid was ugly, and they send a new one too, protective film and all
lesson learned
never put a sticker again
that day I became a man

It ALWAYS looks like shit stop spreading this fucking disease you child

Nigga that's not mad Max that's white trash

I once dropped my MacBook and it got a dent on the corner so I put an ironic plaster over it and when the screen got recalled I sent it in for replacement the guy in the Apple store wrote it down as damage and I felt pretty embarrassed

>Put clear lid sticker cover
>Go full autistic with stickers
>remove sticker shitfest cover when selling laptop
>easy clean
You can still put stickers on, just apply one of those clear lid sticker covers.

Degenerate. Only liberals do this.

I think it's something a teen would do.
If I saw a stickerbombed laptop, I'd assume it belongs to an edgy teenager.

nice then

>sticker is slightly crooked
>get vertigo looking at it

Shame I damaged it while peeling it off again, it was a nice sticker

Cringe thread?

Childish. Similar to putting a fuck load of bumper stickers and political stickers on the back of your car. No one cares about your niche interests of hobbies. No one understands your attempts at humorous memes. You're not funny or quirky.

you fucking faggot
i would key your weeb nigger car. maybe slash the tires too

At least it's honest to display "Warning, Pedophile on board" signs to keep the kids away.

How hard is it to remove a sticker from a ThinkPad cover? In case I decide I want to go back to plain surface

I keep my computers in pristine shape and even keep the boxes and plastic sleeves they came in. When I use to for some time I resell it and install hacked versions of adobe and office and a bunch of games and can usually get like 70% of what I paid for it. Sometimes I even buy a new charger just to make it look newer. I give them my phone number and tell them I work in computer IT and will solve all their problems if they have any problems to email me. Putting a sticker on a computer is like smoking in a car it does nothing but make your customer realize you are a degenerate.

Sup /o/
Fag lol

>hey Sup Forums, what do you think of pure cancer that is adored by shitbreathing numales? Don't mind me making a thread for this garbage.

Where to cop unregistered hypercam 2

Your average non Apple laptop already comes with tons of shitty vendor stickers.

I think it looks horrid but it's your machine so do whatever you want to it.

Neck yourself OCD faggot

>focus
everything here is an embarassment

I am simultaneously amazed and glad that I have never seen anyone as degenerate as this in real life.
The only stickers on cars I have really noticed have been transformer logos, star wars logos or sports related logos, and they are usually a single icon sticker that does not obnoxiously stick out.

I can't imagine it would be too hard. The panel is metal right? Wouldn't have to worry about acetone eating through the lid, might damage the paint /coating though. EtOH would probably work too without worrying about damaging it.

How long do you use them before reselling?

JUST A HUGE FUCKING WARNING , REDBUBBLE SHIT, I GUESS VINYL STICKERS RELATE TO ISSUE, BUT THAT SHIT LEAVES BAD PERMANENT MAKRS ON THAT THINKPAD RUBBER. I FUCKED MY P51 WITH THOSE STICKERS, ITS GOT PERMANENT GHOST MARKS FROM ONOY A FEW DAYS OF STICKERS ON IT. NKT EVEN SOLVENT MADE IT GO AWAY, IT CHEMICALLY CHAMGED TGE RUBBER BECAUSE THE VINYAL AND ADHESIVE

kek mobile users

if I saw this car in a parking lot I would unironically sit around just to see what kind of person owns it.

waifusquad

BASED
Be honest with yourselves, nobody on this board would have the balls to put this on their car

None of my laptops carry messages (such as words or symbols). That practice strikes me as lacking dignity, almost like being a sandwich man, so I won't riddle my laptop with symbols, not even for causes I support. This is not a matter of ethical disapproval, so I don't mind selling stickers with free software slogans on behalf of the FSF; but I choose not to have them myself.

Only reasonable thing to do is cover the logo with a sticker. Anything else and you come across as a giant aspie

Of course not, I do my best to blend in and be as unnoticeable as possible, ideally I would be an entirely unremarkable outside observer to everything that happens in life. Today Sup Forums taught me that I am a schizoid.

totally tacky

Kill yourself

holy shit

whats your rate nerd?

how can i say nerd when im a submariner...

I dont have a macbook though. Those are the only fucking laptops that have hardcases besides maybe the pixel book.

>p51
Well there is your problem. I had a giant sun from redbubble on my T420 for about a year and it came right off.

I swear to god i've seen that airport before.
[spoiler]St. Louis?[/spoiler]

>2655
how many residential houses in america share this number do you think? dumb weeb
git gud at opsec

Find the house on google maps then.

I like them. It's a clear sign you're dealing with a sophisticated individual.

>how many residential houses in america share this number do you think? dumb weeb
>git gud at opsec
im actually trying to narrow it down based off of that, are there any easy ways to list every house that starts with this number? google maps doesnt really let you search that way and i cant find any tools/ apis that do

>EtOH
you can just say ethanol instead of trying to look smart

>typing extra chars instead of using the standard term
Go away brainlet.

And then giggle when the neckbeard waddles out as expected

you sure seem upset, mr. pseudointellectual

Where do I get stickers cheap

Probably not, but you only need to look in states with all white plates. That poster is probably in CA or TX.

Having stickers of obscure interests to find other people who share said obscure interests is acceptable. People who are members of clubs sporting stickers are OK too, especially if its actual nerd culture. (EFF, GNU, etc) People who cover their shit with a bunch of stickers to be "fashionable" or "cute" are faggots.

Good way to let everyone around you know how much of a retard you are.

don't americans have the option of personalized plates?

>needs to shorten terms
Go away phone poster.

Yes, but insome areas they are very expensive. Also most states dont offer different colored plates (like some AUS areas do) so only the text is custom.

Hows middle school kiddo

DUDE WTF!?
Stickers fucking rock.

I'm not even kidding dude. I'll be the biggest fag on earth if that's what it means to love stickers. Fucking love em. If I go to a show and they've got cheap cool looking stickers, I want them. Put them on my long board, my water bottle, my car, my laptop. Basically everything I love has stickers on it, and the first one always goes over the logo. Love stickers.

You should love stickers too.

Burning Man

why are you still up this late? moms gonna freak.

it also looks a little like the florida plate though idk. still even narrowing it to those 3 states theres no easy way to search it

Not using a phone.

I was not trying to seem intellectual, just using the term that is most common in my vernacular.

aliexpress.com/wholesale?&SearchText=50 pcs sticker
aliexpress.com/wholesale?&SearchText=100 pcs sticker

I will gouge your stomach with a bread knife, and fuck the hole with a lemon juice covered cock you worthless automaton ape.

Stickers rock.

sure tough guy, sure

>go to a show
>my long board, my water bottle, my car, my laptop.
You are already a tremendous fag

>Stickerbombing your laptop
Wouldn't the stickers eventually start to peel or get dirty? I was thinking of applying some sort clear coat to the laptop to prevent this? Any ideas?

>strips the passenger seat instead of removing it

fucking poser

Where do I get anime stickers?

Asking for a friend

this pic screams gaping anus-tier consumer whore.

/Thread

Subaniggers are the absolute worst fanboy owners of all time. U would take an applel fanboy over a subiefag 10 times out of 10. They both should be gassed desu tho