"Divine fucking intellect"

"Divine fucking intellect"

Other urls found in this thread:

secure3.lasvegasnevada.gov/ewarrantlookup/wanted_poster.aspx?HistNo=1000379&CaseNo='C1180047A'
motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/wnj43x/gods-lonely-programmer
bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/mhppji.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Whom did he bat?

Sup Forums and Sup Forums alone is to blame for this

terry touched my boipucci

>There's a real wanted poster for Terry
I'm not sure whether this is amazing or depressing.

>brown hair

Corey Feldman posts on Sup Forums? Holy shit! I loved you in Goonies!

Fake and gay

Oh shit.
secure3.lasvegasnevada.gov/ewarrantlookup/wanted_poster.aspx?HistNo=1000379&CaseNo='C1180047A'

>Op is still a fag

How do we protect Terry from the polce (aka CIA niggers)?

Fuck

Fuck fuck fuck

Pages 1 2 and 3

What did I miss guys?

"white" isn't a race
shitty fake

Glow in the dark CIA niggers

Its OK guys, the warrant is only in Las Vegas. What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.

The user who pretended to be Diana to fuck with him and that user alone is to blame for this. There were TempleOS threads on Sup Forums and anons who watched Terry streams for ages with zero problems until that fucker thought it would be funny to screw with a mentally ill person. Once the Diana thing started everything went downhill rapidly.

upvoted out of pity

I fucking told you spergs back when he started streaming that this was wrong, that he couldn't handle the attention. Anybody who encouraged this ought to be utterly ashamed, you knew this could happen, you were warned you might ruin Terry's life and yet you encouraged him anyway.

I BLAME VICE MAGAZINE

motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/wnj43x/gods-lonely-programmer

>Race: white

So if I'm following this, Sup Forums trolled him into sending a video of his naked body to some chick?

Why are you all so retarded?

Literally who?

newfag

>wanted for battery

He is wanted for battery, which means he has physically harmed someone. With no mention of assault which might mean a spontaneous fit of violence without warning.

Which happens with schizophrenics.

Didn't he already get released for attacking his dad? Did he go out and assault someone again?

>assault
"Batter" idiot, have you not being reading this thread?

Would he be able to survive in prison? Or will Terry more likely be sent to a mental hospital?

He needs mental help.

I feel like the person who intentionally baited Terry, someone who has legitimate mental illness, "for keks" should be identified and sent to jail, not Terry.

>white

How you feel about it means jack shit. This guy needs serious psychiatric help.

he dindu nuffn he goodboy

I would hope he will land in the psych ward considering he's already a diagnosed schizo.. but ... murrca? how do mentally ill people generally get treated by the cops? hopefully they wouldn't just dump him in with the dindus... poor guy would get shanked in record time

>how do mentally ill people generally get treated by the cops? hopefully they wouldn't just dump him in with the dindus
bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/mhppji.pdf
If you're poor you go to jail

When he first turned schizo he was put in jail because he tried to steal a car. He did fine besides being out of his fucking mind. And if you read up on prisons in the 80's and 90's you'll know that they were dangerous as fuck. Today many inmates report there's not many rapes and shankings since prisons got sued so many times they make it safe so they don't lose money.

First time ever that I'm hoping for police brutality.

>insists the government is out to get him, gets laughed at
>government is actually out to get him, gets laughed at

Dude cant catch a break

Hello there satan.
I can see you are not a friend of Terry or Mr. god, so please leave; you are not welcome here.

>In the name of the father, and the Son, and the Holy Ghost, i banish thee back to the pit from whence you came. Begone dark one!

For those wondering, this isn't a joke, you can search for it yourself.

The warrant was issued Oct 25th.

I'm not sure what happened but Terry has been getting worse and worse every week after all the negative attention and "trolls" that have been targetting his stream. He really is a brilliant guy, but he's been breaking down on stream more and more due to all of this. People really need to ease off and just enjoy his streams, there's a lot to learn from the way he programs. He's not even close to mentally fit to deal with the shit people have been doing to him online.

Wish him the best