You can't

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IntelliMouse
overclock.net/t/1607990/click-latencies-compiled#post_25414692
overclock.net/t/1128321/the-deathadder-megathread
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>hurr my thing is better than ur thing

g102/g203 are half the price and it's the same shit

Wow, literally anything that hasn't been beaten with a fucking hammer like that thing has.

So which one out of the holy trinity of sensors is the best?

That's my mouse.

PMW3366.

Pic related is mine, I got it for about 1/3rd of normal price and it's fantastic. Overpriced as hell though, but it's a wireless mouse with no noticeable latency, multiple days of battery life, LEDs that can be completely disabled and a wired mode that actually uses the wire to send data.

intelligent mouse 2.0

who wants a lumpy mouse? looks uncomfortable.

>wireless

>multiple days of battery life
bang for your buck amirite

I had OP mouse, it died, got G502 after and it's a much better mouse

I've taken the wireless redpill and I can't go back. Not having to deal with a cable is so much better.
It charges when my PC is off, so it's not really an issue. Worth it for the convenience of no cable.

that looks battered as all hell

>its another post a stock photo of your shilling pointing device thread
love these kind of threads

The most comfortable mouse in existence.
Naos 7000 - Mionix

same sensor, juts different shapes and weights

Zowie FK. It's what intellimouse should have become in this decade.

awful click latency and the worst buttons out on a mouse rn, also still no modern sensor model

poorly made click buttons
poorly made cable connection

I have the same mouse. Been using it nonstop since buying it back in the day.
>poorly made click buttons
No

Using an MX518 right now. Has been in service for many years now, but I am planning to retire it for a Razer Lancehead because it has ambi buttons.

>No

how else would you explain that my left button died on both mx510 and mx518 after few years?

i really wish these were still for sale

i'm forced to use and it's simply not as good

I loved these but the cable snapped where it enters the mouse on the last two that I had. Other than that it was goat.

>stock photo
Not OP but fuck you.

not sure why youre angry my dude. im happy that youre posting a legit pic of your mouse. its these faggots that always post stock photos

SteelSeries Rival 300

I realize it's redundant to post the obvious choice, since we all already know it, but just for continuity's sake here is a picture of the Deathadder.

I just kissed my screen. Those curves never get old.

t.b.h if someone submitted OP's pic as "stock" they would be laughed all the way to the nearest trash bin

Get out of here lefty.

I used to have G400, which had the same shape but better sensor.

After using other mice, I hate that shape now.

>125 polling rate

I fell for the zowie meme, its a nice shape but yes the buttons are awful.
Its annoying to have to peel the pads off just to get to the screws to fix double clicking buttons.

Friend has some Bloody chinese mouse. The sensor is supposedly pretty good and feels nice in hand aswell, although it's too light for my taste. What bothers me is that you can't set up shit like sensitivity without some botnet online driver that's always sending packets.

I hope you don't have sweaty palms

To be fair Razer has the same thing.

>You can't
then fuck off reddit.

Biege master race

also winrar

is this what new faggotry has succumbed to?

would you look at that !

A mouse for people with no intelligence ?
it's called IntelliMouse Einstein!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IntelliMouse

a good gif

MX400
It doesn't have the whine.

Why did you beat it with a hammer like OP?

best mouse ever or best ever mouse?

No hammer, just an old mouse
dont even remember when I got it.

>inb4 poorfag pajeets crying about the price.

So? If its the best on the market 150 bucks aint that bad.

best feature

You got ripped off if you bought it for that price.

why does it look so bent

Mine is probably the oldest. It has problems with the cable and sometimes it turns off.

Got it for 59 euros but I wanted to trigger 3rd world people and poorfags with the price. Best mouse I ever have had. I had the OP's logitech and almost every memeadder. Also have the 6gv2 so everything is steelseries so it tickles my ocd.

delicious man fat

now that it takes rechargeable batteries, it's best mouse on the market right now.

hard to decide between this and my mx master. I can't use wired mice any more, it's just so primitive.

>Wireless
>Redpill
that's the blue pill, retard.

I'm a serious gamer who can't have any latency in my mouse. Can you guarantee I won't?

wouldn't know. specs say it has same performance as wired mouse. not like I can tell any way. sometimes I still prefer to use my mx master, even though there is slight but noticeable acceleration in the mx master. but you adjust and compensate and it all evens out. so it makes no difference as far as my gayming experience goes. I had the g403 for a while but I just couldn't adjust to the feeling of wires, even with top gaymershit specs it felt worse than gaming with the mx master. all the wireless g line mouse have gaymershit specs.

What mouse is this?

>wanting a cable that gets in the way
>not appreciating freedom

This guy is also correct.

I can guarantee you won't get any wireless interference on the newest Logitech wireless mice. The G900 has somewhere in the region of a 5ms delay, the wired G-series mice with the same sensor have a 4ms one.

I'll stick with wired then, thanks.

g603

I don't do serious gaming, so it's not a serious issue. I don't plan to do e-sports. Would this be okay for PUBG or CSGO casually?

Best mouse. Been using mine for nearly 10 years now.

What mouse have you got? It's faster than most wired ones.

It's a millisecond down on a wired G-series, and it's solidly in the "excellent" category for latency.

Death Adder

Such a disgusting faceplate design

If it's the 3G, it's got fantastic latency. 3.5G/4G/Elite/Chroma are all worse than the G900 in wireless mode though.

overclock.net/t/1607990/click-latencies-compiled#post_25414692

I'm not entirely sure what the baseline is, but this is a good source.

Upgraded today to wireless g403. It were good times (~10 years).

Hmm. I'm not sure what gen it is actually. Is there a way to tell?

overclock.net/t/1128321/the-deathadder-megathread

Failing that I'd say just google each of them in turn until you get images that look exactly like it. Model number on the base?

2EZ

You are abusive to your mice. Plenty of 518s running strong are pictured in this thread still in use. Just because you beat on your mice to the point of failure doesn't mean the mice had issues. You are the one with issues user. Stop beating your mice.

My middle finger weight always triggered a right click when I didn't mean to.

How fat are your fingers/sensitive is your mouse?

Very skinny. Think it was just defective?

Since it's a mouse thread, maybe I could get some answers here.
What good mouse I can buy for 40-60 USD.
Requirements:
Palm grip
No soft touch bullshit
Actually durable
Good enough for gaming
Simple aesthetics without gaming christmas tree lights bullshit (i.e. something like WMO)

Probably. I have a mouse that's known for light clicks + fat fingers with no issues, that sounds ridiculously light.

Worth noting that pretty much anything with RGB should let you turn the lights off. Pic related. Your best best is probably mid end G series stuff.

user I am your father, mouse

Thankfully you don't have to look at it while you're using it.

Pleb.

That looks like the exact same thing.

Except that is how it looks

>Worth noting that pretty much anything with RGB should let you turn the lights off.
Most of it looks it was designed by 13 yo Shadow The Hedgehog fan. Also rubberised coating (that will peel off after a year or so).
>Pic related.
Nope. Actually this is quite opposite of what I want.

That's the pattern on the top shell. It's smooth. Just looks all bumpy.

Mine is still in pretty decent shape considering it's like 9 years old now. This thing is simply an immortal.

its paint

I just meant as an example of turning the RGB lights off, not the styling.

Google says pic related is good for palm grip. G Pro might be good as well, and both of those also have the 3366 sensor.

Why would any self respecting man use a mouse with such a disgusting aesthetic? I guess all you pockmarked gaymers like your peripherals to resemble what you see in the mirror.

>still in pretty decent shape
>covered in dents

pick one