How am I doing, Sup Forums?

How am I doing, Sup Forums?

>No Apple Watch
lmao at ur life

Pretty good, I bet you only have about 10 more dicks to suck to get that iMac.

Why would I want an iMac when I already have a Windows gaming desktop?

Not interested in the watches until they can shrink the form factor.

>144Hz+ monitor
>@59Hz

XB271HU is a gsync monitor

>look guise I'm living beyond my means like most americans!
you're a good little consumer whore goy, keep it up or else the terrorists win!

Yeah, why would you run it at 59Hz on the windows desktop though?

> beyond my means
"no"

>kaby cuck
haha

>Windows 10
lmao

"please post in my blog"

That's the default. It jumps to 144hz when I'm gaming. Is there any great benefit to running windows at 144hz? I guess I could change the settings.

Look mom I posted it again!

Don't you have a chinkshit or droidrooting thread to lurk in?

well you got me there but i like gayming

Evidently well if you can afford all that.

How the hell can one be this insecure with a two million net worth?

Yeah, I have a 144Hz GSync monitor with a 60Hz secondary next to it and it's pretty noticeable even just for windows.. try moving a window around and everything is much more fluid..you can read the text still in a moving window at 144Hz while it's blurry at 60Hz..

obviously not a "game changer" like it is while actually gaming but if your monitor supports it you are missing out by not running the desktop at the highest your monitor supports..

Whoa holy shit I noticed the difference immediately. Huge improvement. T-thanks user.

The iPhone X gets more hideous every time I look at it.

>that monstrosity on top
If it was an android phone I'd have to be able to fully mod away that trash ui or I wouldn't even consider that piece of shit

Most apps haven't been updated so it's a little premature to judge the looks of some finance app.

> Says a person who's never actually seen it.
You can't appreciate the screen except in person. It makes every other screen I've ever had (including a Samsung OLED) look like ass.

All that wasted space in the top...

Not shown in your screenshot - the bezels on the top and bottom of your droidshit.

>implying that bezels are an issue.

Sorry dude I'm just more of a function over form man. It's a redmi 3s if you're interested in continue validating your existance with overpriced electronics, honestly I couldn't care less, however all that wasted space in the top of your "high end" phone, only to get some 2012 gimmick is just... I don't know.. Stupid?

>being this poor

That notch is so fucking ugly

OP BTFO
When will faggots ever learn...

>spending 1000.00 gpb for a first gen balding phone

>im broke and think this stuff is expensive

You have it backwards. It's not "wasted space". It only shows up in screenshots. The X maximizes usable screen space by shoving the status bar into the "ears" of the phone. That's function over form.

You're also viewing an app that hasn't been updated for the X, so it's getting very conservative defaults.

>making the poorfags seeth

I like this.

> balding
> he prefers more bezel over ears
Watch Samsung copy the X design within a year.

My sides
Pic related

It's not wasted space goy, you're supposed to be shitposting not arguing

>dual channel
yuck
>1080
c'mon, man; if you ran out of money, you should have bought the 1TB 960 Pro instead of the 2TB and bought a Titan if the 1080ti wasn't out yet
>Samsung 960 Pro
Obsolete, my man; time to upgrade

You just proven his point, if Samsung copies it, it will probably be a better implementation

>intel, nvidia and apple
How the fuck did you manage to make the wrong choice in literally every front???

Pic related

they won't shrink the form factor until the battery capacity has at least doubled.

Some anons actually have good jobs and money, stop projecting

you're a tremendous faggot; the purpose of this thread was to get someone to prompt you to post this pic; inheritance/lawsuit fag detected, people that earn their money don't feel the need to screenshot their balances; get fucked

>Being this self conscious...
Because of people like you, apple users like me are treated like faggots

Here's your you now gtfo

I stated I'm more function over form. You may wanna read it again
So yeah congrats dude on buying a new iPhone

u have 2 million dollars and u choose to spend it on apple bullshit
WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS WORLD

t. amd shill

this tbqhf

> implying we haven't seen a billion "look at me I'm broke just like you now upvote me" pics

there's literally nothing wrong with apple products

>upvote
>>>/reddit/

Read his post again. Sorry Apple phones aren't like Android's and need a fucking flight display on top just to make sure they're working properly.

Get out.

> i'm autistic and what is "humor"

>flight display

Soyboi gets easily confused by some icons

You're chatting with a /csg/ retard, they're absolute fucking retards. The only place on Sup Forums where they proudly measure battery capacity in kMah.

>i'm autistic and what is "humor"
>"Y-you do not get my humanor, user! I know I am funny! It is not at all like it is other people that decide if I am funny! My mommy told me I was funny!"

>proudly measure battery capacity in kMah.
my sides

>XB271HU at 59Hz
literally why

That's interesting since it's a Samsung OLED

You can get better tech for less than half the price, David
It is not a matter of having money, but knowing how to spend that money
Shills on Sup Forums push the 2poor meme to make you feel bad for having taste and judgement when spending money on tech
Apple went from being an amazing HW company to the clusterfuck that is today
The only people that still believe Apple is valuable are stock holders, and rappers
Tech is not a luxury anymore, nor a status symbol
ie: someone sporting a apple watch looks pathetic
you will be fine, but pls don't buy a turtleneck

>Not 1080 Ti
What are you, poor?