Daily reminder that this is considered "gorgeous" by Finns cus they wymyn ugly

>Albino Asian

You mean average Finn?

t. Baltoslav

t. Mongol

t. Ping

Rather a Mongol than a Baltoslav

She's not ugly you fucking slav

Cai-Göran sympathizing with Baltoslavs? How low have you fallen.

Literally who?

>pale mongoloids originated from North Ural
>white

i love this girl i'll let her hide in my house

That's only because most of Finnish women are even uglier than her.

No proof that Finnics are from Ural. None.

Fact: Estonian womyn>Finnish womyn

finns are related to other uralics

How does that prove that we're from the Urals?

Filthy Baltoslavs are not welcome ITT

it has to do with dislocation of groups
because somehow finns got lost from a majority of other branches one can conclude that finns used to be more easterly

True. Would rather go to Sweden and become gay than fugg Finnish wymyn
Half of Western Russia is filled with descendants of Finno-Ugric tribes. You fucking mongols too

Also, invading Russia to free our kinsmen when?

We came from the East that's for sure, but as for the Uralian urheimat; there isn't any proof for it.

At least we are originally European, unlike you, mongol. You have to go back to Asia to you Chinese brothers.

She's beautiful and you are faggots.

No. We've been here since the ice age.

North-Western Russians are Finnic primarily. Ugrics are Siberian language shifters, just like Saami and Samoyeds.

>originally European

In what way?

I hate you. I really do. I bought a visa to see you just to see how shit you are. There was nothing good.

R1a originated from North Asia. Siberia awaits, bydloboi.

>Half of Western Russia is filled with descendants of Finno-Ugric tribes. You fucking mongols too

Nope, we all are slavic to the core.

>Also, invading Russia to free our kinsmen when?

Whenever you want, tsuhna, we are always ready to give you a warm welcome.

Balts are genetically closer to Finns than Slavs

They're half Finn half Slav mongrels.

Have you niggers even been listening to the newest theoris? Ural is bullshit, the most commonly accepted origin is from South.

We most likely came from where Poland and other shit is today. The natives there were indeed of Asian origin, but we slowly took over and their culture vanished. Mongol Finn-Ugris is a dead race, we only have as much of their dna as an average Russian has from Ghengis Ghan

>approximate height 155cm
Fucking hobbit manlets. When will they learn not to do crime.
If only we had nations for tall people only (which isn't on brink of sinking).

No shit Sherloc?

>Nope, we all are slavic to the core.
In your dreams Igor

Not really, we are Eastern Europeans and Finns came to Europe from North Asia.

Oh look, somebody got triggered. And i have been told that Finns are very calm and discreet people.

>Implying you wouldnt flood into Europe if we offered you a warm meal, fucking subhuman roaches.

The name of Moscow (Mocквa) even comes from Finno-Ugric words "Moust" and "Vea". Most of you niggers are descendants of so called "mongols", slavs only later took over and dna got mixed

R1a has been in Europe before haploshit N1c but even it came from Asia.
There's a reason why it's related to Finnish and Native American haploshits and not European ones like I1 and I2.

>Haplogroup R* originated in North Asia just before the Last Glacial Maximum (26,500-19,000 years before present). This haplogroup has been identified in the 24,000 year-old remains of the so-called "Mal'ta boy" from the Altai region, in south-central Siberia (Raghavan et al. 2013). This individual belonged to a tribe of mammoth hunters that may have roamed across Siberia and parts of Europe during the Paleolithic. Autosomally this Paleolithic population appears to have contributed mostly to the ancestry of modern Europeans and South Asians, the two regions where haplogroup R also happens to be the most common nowadays (R1b in Western Europe, R1a in Eastern Europe, Central and South Asia, and R2 in South Asia).
Hmm

That map is so wrong it's funny

Also Finns might have ugly wymyn and they are generally smug douches, but they are still waaaaaayyy better than subhuman snownigger Russians.

>The name of Moscow (Mocквa) even comes from Finno-Ugric words "Moust" and "Vea".

Not rly.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moscow#Etymology

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Mocквa#Russian
>May be connected to Finnish Masku.[1]
Hmm

Moust Vea literally means balck water, which confirms the theory

Filthy Baltoslavs again trying to steal Finnic history

Finnic history starts with swedish liberation.

Area around Moscow river was inhabited by Baltic tribe of Galindians, many tributaries of Moscow river have Baltic names.

Lika Upa literally means river.
Oka though this is disputed some consider it Baltic.
Zhizdra in Lithuanian žizdras thick sand,gravel.
Nara
>Etymologically, the name Nara is of Baltic origin, a cognate of the Lithuanian nerti generally meaning "to dive, swim downstream" as well as "to net, crochet".

etc.

Your Svecoman lies won't sway me, Cai-Göran.

Who is this monged looking specimen?

NOVGOROD is an old finnic settlement too, which means UUSILINNA.

Moust Vea -> Mosvka is a bitch of a strech. It's probably from the root mentioned in article meaning marshy/swamp place hence names like Mozgawa even in Poland.

Rurik was of Finnic descent, unsurprisingly.

kys faggot, and never come in here

I find it hilarious how it translates to "New Town", even tho Novgorod is one of the oldest in North-Eastern Europr

Novgorod literally means new town/city in Russian and I was talking about Moscow.

Both descend from Baltoslav tribes, therefore explaining those as loans is ridiculous to say the least.

It was a border area and anyway placenames don't mean shit here since Finnic languages expanded over Proto-Baltic ones in that region.

Not an argument, cuckboi.

Do you even know how Moust Vea is pronounced? Protip: its pronounced Mosdva

Eastern finns and lapplanders could never build citries like turku tampere hämeenlinna oulu though.

And? How do you explain place names like Mozgawa in Poland? Finnics too? When there is no attestation of Finnics living that south.

The original name was Mocкы, *Mosky with later suffix was added with -av -ava.

Lapps are irrelevant to this discussion. East Finns like Karelians were advanced metalworkers as attested by our mythology and metallurgy-related loans in Baltic languages while Western Finns and Swedes were huntergatherers rolling around in shit.

>At least we are originally European, unlike you, mongol.
Said "Russian" in a federation which consists of various older nations, tribes and ethnics.

Even Putinbots make more sense than you.

Finnics once inhabited all of Evropa, my uninformed Baltoslav friend.

Balts didn't live in Moscow though Merya did.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volga_Finns#Merya

According to who?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galindians#Eastern_Galindians

According to me

And so did in St. Petersburg-area.

Look, you're with us.

Galindians lived west of the Merya. Try to visualize Galindians being between the incoming Slavshits and the Merya in their Moscow.

I'd be with you but I don't know if it's one person or more posting nonsense revionist shit.

>near the modern Russian towns of Mozhaysk, Vereya, and Borovsk.
Not Moskau though

Wew. This thread turned to shit quite fast.

This isn't revisionism in the slightest, only an uninformed Baltoslav would genuinely think his ancestors founded Moscow.

Leave it to the "t. Cai-Göran" autist

Kiev was a Finnic city, but Moscow was not.

Nice source.

Get out, Cai-Göran.

It's a well known fact the Merya lived in Moscow. Even your Wikipedia article says the Galindians lived in Kaluga west of Moscow.

Better than yours

t. lapp

Trips confirm

t. Genghis

Lapps have nothing to do with East Finns. The latter brought metallurgy into former Fennoscandia and have the highest concentration of blue-eyed people, the former are swarthy reindeer herders.

Near it I should say, but still many of Moscow tributaries have Baltic names and people not neccesiraly lived in one place over time. I'm not saying we founded as you or someone else is claiming.

Maybe you should travel a bit