Never owned bluetooth headphones before

>never owned bluetooth headphones before
>think i'd treat myself
>get Bose QuietComfort 35 II (cost 475 USD where I live)
>0.5 sec delay on sound effects in games
Fuck, is there a way to fix this issue or is this how the future is supposed to be?

I'm on Windows 7 (64-bit).

Even the small delay on that "click" sound when you change between folder in Windows Explorer is driving me nuts. Sometimes there is no click and then three clicks come at once, making me suspect it cache the audio or something. Then it should be possible to disable the cache right?

Could the problem be the ASUS USB 2.0 Bluetooth transmitter/receiver for 20 bucks?

Other urls found in this thread:

aptx.com/products?field_aptx_type_tid=484
v-moda.com/crossfade2-wireless/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

just plug the wire in.

>buying bose
Found your problem and in general these headphones have shit windows support use them with your phone

Bass
Only
Sound
Extra

>He fell for the Bluetooth meme!

Buy
Other
Sound
Equipment

Come on guys, 475 is a lot of money for me.

Next time, get senheiser mm450x

They're way better. and have no notable delay.

bose sucks, especially for the price. Bluetooth lag is real and unavoidable unless both the transmitter and the headphones support aptX Low Latency. Your headphones do not support it. Buy something else.

aptx.com/products?field_aptx_type_tid=484

To his defense, it's a Bluetooth issue. You either have delay or crackling. Bluetooth is annoying as fuck.

And now you see why we need the headphone jack you fucking moron.

I bought a good car for much less

return them

Then you should have been not retarded spending it. Your own damn fault for buying bluetooth headphones. You deserved it.

Jesus christ some of you guys are cancerous.

Anyway thanks to those of you not needlessly calling me moron and so forth. Now I know there's nothing to do and that's all I really wanted to know.

No highs, no lows. Just Bose™.

>Bose
>ever
you deserved it, dumbass

oh wow, but too few electronics

>Bose
This has to be bait

>Buying wireless headphones
>Ever
You dun goofed.

Everyone's just pissed at your choice.

I like Bose shit.

Only because I wear glasses and they have been the only earphones to not make my ears hurt after wearing them for more than 30 minutes. Otherwise I'd use something else.

I have glasses. I use brainwavz hm5. Honestly I feel more comfortable wearing them than not

Problem is every headphones I try ends up having the same problem so I just waste money. And I've wasted too much money in the past trying out headphones. I just know Bose won't make my ears hurt so I go with them. Sound quality is good despite Sup Forums memes

Do you even know what the HM5s are?

Sounds like it's a special snowflake problem.

yes, good for him, the rest of us without the problem don't have to settle for overpriced garbage

leave him to his beloved Bose™

OP here, I'm close to e-mail and ask the store if I can return them to get Sony WH-1000XM2 instead (sinze said aptX can get rid of the lag).

However I also wear glasses and I can indeed wear Bose for hours with no problem. Have you tried Sony WH-1000XM2, do they feel uncomfortable with glasses?

Huh
Maybe he's got one of those retarded ugly thick
frame hipster glasses
What, plugging in a cable too hard for you?

Nice quads of truth there. Was lucky and got the Creative wp 300 with aptx and this is now my reference. Shit, I'll stick to cable.

>Maybe he's got one of those retarded ugly thick frame hipster glasses
You are aware that those are in fashion in various cities in the US, right?

I don't care about thirld world countries

>$475
>doesn't support AptX
Jesus christ that's inexcusable. They don't make it easy to figure out what codecs it DOES support, either. The previous version (the QC 35) only supported SBC (crap) and AAC (used mainly by Apple). It's safe to say you're listening to SBC, which is the standard Bluetooth audio codec and sucks balls.

I'm not even sure it's possible to get AAC up and running over bluetooth in windows in a transparent way. A quick google search tells me the answer isn't straightforward at least. Even if you could, AAC still has higher latency than even regular AptX (though much better latency AND sound quality than SBC).

Your best course of action would be to return that overpriced bose crap for some decent headphones with AptX support. However, you WILL need to buy a special bluetooth transmitter that supports AptX as well. You can find these for sale pretty cheap though.

I use a pair of regular (non-LL) AptX bluetooth headphones (Audio Technicas) at my computer, and there's no perceptible delay for me. Sound quality is great, as well. Honestly the only things I don't like about them are that as they are closed-back headphones, my ears do get hot during longer listening sessions, and the battery life is only around 8 hours. No real options for open-back bluetooth headphones, but there are a lot of models now with battery life upwards of 20 hours.

t. third-worlder

The toxicity in this thread is through the roof.
God damn there are a lot of unhelpful pricks around.
So desperate to get your opinion across you can't speak like a normal person.

this tread is a just shows what happens when you dont read the god damm catalog first
OP is a faggot

what did he mean by this?

>tfw just googled "best budget Bluetooth headphones 2017" and I got these $100 Jabras
>work like a fucking charm

buy vmoda wireless and go on with your day op, stop buying shitty wireless products and get good shit
v-moda.com/crossfade2-wireless/

>Buy cheap headset from china
20ms latency
>Try expensive bluetooth headset
20ms latency

Hmm, really makes your noggin shnoggin

wish it was just 20 ms

I've been using bose soundlink ae II for a while with no issues. is your bluetooth receiver fairly modern?

ASUS USB-BT400 Bluetooth 4.0 USB-Adapter

looks like it was released in 2013

hm, after going to "Devices and Printers" and re-enabling all services offered by the headset I think it has started to lag less

wtf, you'd think that it would lag less the less services that are enabled. all im really using is "Audio Sink" and "Remote Control"

>buy wireless
>use it for games
Come on, fag. Anyway, my Sony doesn't have this problem. You're stupid for not just plugging the wire if you're playing games though.

>Protocol capable of more than 30MB/s
>And 240hz of transfer
>Audio crackling
Plz no

>that chart
WTF
Why would they do this to anybody?

>2.0 Bluetooth
You niger

you need to go into device properties, and under your device, turn off handsfree (its for phoning)

You will immediately notice it gets better.

t. QC35 user.

Not by definition, but I don't have home internet data caps and a fuckload of sjw cucks roaming the streets everywhere

bose stuff is good

fuck Sup Forums

i had a bose wireless headset in like 2010, and after a while one side just stopped working. When I called them to RMA it they said No, then when I called back to complain the guy got fucking pissed and tried to chew ME out. Shit customer support.

Maybe if your name is Tyrone.

Bait