What's the verdict when buying snsv products? Are they reliable?

What's the verdict when buying snsv products? Are they reliable?

Bought some 2nd hand laptop from that brand, it was okay, I guess..
The webcam was so shit I couldn't post my trap photos taken with it tho.

K series? Some of their shit is damn right consumer tier.

fuck you op and fuck your shit meme

I forgot, And sold it to somebody else. The wonders of 2nd hand markets.

Never going to buy snsv ever again.

everyone in here means asus this meme is unfunny garbage

the computer i use the most is an ASUS laptop and it's sturdy and well built, but I'm not the biggest fan of it's keyboard but it works

Bought the X series and immediately regret my purchase. Hard drive suddenly knocked itself out and stuck in uefi loop. Sold that shit and bought an Acer

Jade is better

pic related my SNSV

I've been using mostly ASUS motherboards for the past 15 years, they're pretty good. 3 years ago i was building a PC for a friend and picked ASRock - though it functioned without problems, i noticed that the PCB is a bit thinner compared to the ASUS model with the exact same chipset.

Why would the chipset have anything to do with how thick the PCB is? There's a large range of prices within each chipset and more expensive boards have thicker PCBs with more copper in them.

dont ever use laptop other than lenovo

I haven't had one completely fail on my yet. The oldest snsv product I've had is a 9 year old laptop which I gave to my mother. Surprised it still works, considering it would regularly hit 100 degrees when gaming and shut off.
I have another laptop and 2 desktop motherboards, all seem fine.

Yeah, i'm just using the chipset to illustrate that the two boards were pretty much in the same model range with the same number of slots, same features etc. The ASUS one was about 10$ more expensive. Meaning that if you wanted a thicker PCB from an ASRock board you may have to go for a higher class model, possibly with a different chipset.

buy jade

It all comes down to personal experience I guess. For me, Asus, Fujitsu Siemens, and Western Digital are pieces of shit, I've had problems with all the products I got from them. And Acer never let me down. For most people it's the opposite.

One of the best tech companies around. The Asus motherboard on my build is working very well, whereas my old Asus laptops still has very solid specs and it works like a charm on Xubuntu.

I have a cheap Uhsouis monitor and it started getting warp effects within a year of purchasing.

Expected better from them tebeh

Mine is blown.

Have snsv netbook that I still use and it held up really well.

Even the battery is still good.