Install gentoo

>fucking up installing a graphics driver
maybe you should just get a mac.

geforce 210

>winblows 10
fucking retard

better than os x

nvm fixed it

Latest Windows 10 update requires you to uninstall and reinstall your video drivers.

>facebook button in control panel
I'm glad I got a Titan X Pascal

>have to sign in to Facebook or gmail just to use ShadowPlay
Why are you the worst namefag on this entire board? No seriously, why are you here?

>I use shadowplay with no intention to share footage.
Lmao

What?

GeForce Experience dumbass. You literally can't use ShadowPlay anymore without logging into Nvidia's telemetry software.

>GeForce Experience
It's optional, not mandatory. Control panel is mandatory and AhMeD one is full of botnet crap. Get fucked

>/AhMeD one is full of botnet crap
How is an option to follow AMD on Facebook a botnet, when Nvidia's software is literal telemetry? Again, you are the absolute worst namefag on Sup Forums and I seriously hope you consider suicide in the near future, I've never seen a worthwhile post from you in my entire history on Sup Forums.

AMD has no botnet

Way to miss the point numbnuts shill. Go fuck yourself.

>How is an option to follow AMD on Facebook a botnet
It is.

>Nvidia's software is literal telemetry
GeForce Experience is not mandatory software you fucking moron.

No. AhMeD is botnet!

>GeForce Experience is not mandatory software you fucking moron.
ReLive is optional too, but you don't have to log into Facebook to use it like Nvidia.

Nvidia drivers install telemetry regardless of what you chose to install dumb whore. Even if you install driver only you will have nvtelemetry installed and it will also put tasks into your task scheduler on every driver install. Check task manager.
Any chance you can fuck off to reddit or something similar anytime soon? I'm getting tired of your tech illiteracy on Sup Forums.

there's a reason you get hidden from most people

>Latest Windows 10 update requires you to uninstall and reinstall your video drivers.
Not on Nvidia it doesn't.

this^ kek

>ReLive is optional too
But the control panel is mandatory. And it's full of crap. Look at this nonsense: >Nvidia drivers install telemetry regardless of what you chose to install
No, they don't.

>nvtelemetry
What? This is all the Nvidia stuff running on my PC, you fat fuck.

>No, they don't.
Yes it does.
>What? This is all the Nvidia stuff running on my PC, you fat fuck.
No it isn't. Either you removed it, which is possible to do but pain in ass to do with every update. Or you are running ancient version of driver from before they started adding telemetry process to the driver.
I have nvidia card myself. I only ever install driver only and uncheck everything else. I never even had geforce experience. I have nvtelemetry process running that I block with firewall. Explain how is this possible.
Anyway, kill yourself.

I did not remove anything. The only out of ordinary thing was to d a custom install and select only video/audio driver and physx

Nvidia a shit

Click on it and change it to 0-255. That setting is for HDMI only anyway.

No it doesn't.

t. man who just updated windows and then updated his drivers

>HDMI - HDTV
>Uses proprietary DRM connector for TVs
>Why does my TV(reported accordingly to EDID you can clearly see on your screenshot) uses Limited range(TV range)

Want you panel to behave like a proper PC monitor? then start using the proper connector(DVI)

It's a PC monitor with both single link DVI and HDMI connections. I'm not sure why you're defending Nvidia here, it's a well known issue that colors will look washed out on Nvidia cards by default because they default to limited range. Go start a thread on Sup Forums about it, I've done it on Sup Forums in the past and every time the thread gets 200-300 replies, mostly people saying everything looks so much better. It's a serious issue and most people don't know about it.

>it's a well known issue
Not an issue, you monitor reports itself as a TV thus Limited Range gets selected.

>Not an issue
It's not an issue that the majority of Nvidia gamers are probably gaming on washed out colors because they didn't check the control panel settings? People using HDMI to plug in a 1080p/60 monitor is extremely common.

Yes because RESPECTING STANDARDS is bad.

This.
They're good for 4K desktop.

I removed it by deleting the executable, and I also deleted the control panel service to make sure

Nope, nVidia assumes anything with a CEA-1861 block is a TV.
Every HDMI device that bears the HDMI logo is required to have a CEA-1861 block.

The microsoft devs intended it to do that to nvidia cards as well. It might be a functioning feature on the next update instead