Wow... really makes you think

Wow... really makes you think

really makes you....think about things

you know for once I agree
people do blow the "white genocide" thing too seriously. Well, not people, Sup Forumstards
There's a "fine" line between seeing the evident negatives of flooding your country with immigrants and making up such a stupid concept

WE
DINDU
DO
NUFFIN

Hai EU shill, merkel giving you your nice dose of 'groid spunk today huh?

The EU is shit and I had a party when the UK left it, Merkel is also destroying Germany because of the shitskins she's taking in under the guise of """"""syrian"""""" """"""refugees""""""
Go back to Sup Forums you black&white-worldvisioned, deluded "redpilled" retard

>Sh-she's l-le destroying g-germany
>MUH ARYAN UBERMENSCHEEEENNN MUH HITLERRRSSS!!!

It's just a german doing what has always been their endgame: Destroy europe at ANY cost.

again, how many people died this month alone in France?

I am not even European, and I think there are too many immigrants. Why not limit migrants, and focus on increasing birthrates? Or better yet, realize that white people have been shrinking as a % of global population for the past 50 years.
OR even better, stop hating yourselves Europe, for fucks sakes

People die because it's fucking natures way of controlling them. Retard.

>THE TOOK OUR WOMEN THAT'S WHY I AM A VRIGIN

Everytime

Things that make you go hmmmmmmm

>muslim killing sprees = nature

but hey, considering your flag, i can see this makes sense in your head

I am conflicted. On the one hand, I think Europe is still fundamentally OK. On the other, I believe that the demographic change in America and Europe over the past 30 years is killing the identity of the west, and that the west should most definitely prioritize the lives of White, Christian people and their values, limit immigration and just shut up about black people.

Why are most wars and diseases in places with high fertility rate?

I actually want to immigrate to Namibia but they say I need to have a job.

lack of sex education, abort costs being too high for the average citizen and kids being useful at work

Hopefully, Europe is destroyed faster. Every single poster on Sup Forums with a European flag, except for Poland, is a millennial progressive. They deserve their fate

Have you considered Guatemala? It is like Mexico's Mexico!

But you're the one sending waves of children to the US ffs, what the fuck Guatemala?

Guetamala is poor and ugly, Namibia not.
>He wants german immigrants, he doesn't even has German as a national language

I mean...normally I would say you are right, and that our country is a disgrace, but you are the last country that can shame someone about immigrating to the US

Yeah, but we have like...A couple of hundred German families here. That's gotta count for something, right?

So 11 million of your people enter our country and 140,000 decide to leave over half a decade and we are supposed to blame central america now and not you guys? What kind of logic is this? Your countries are both at fault and it's not like that specific Guatemalan told his people to come to the US

>he doesn't understands the article
>he can't read a diagram

USA USA USA

wtf i hate rightist now

long live tsipras!!11

No man, that's the reason I put that article, mexican migration is over, and it hurted our country tremendously, MIGRATION IS NOT GOOD FOR ORIGIN COUNTRIES, Europeans should really look into that... Yes, we are the one who can talk... And beside, it was our people that the gringos lured with their bracero program into a country which already had Mexican communities because a large part of it used to be Mexico... You just came out of the fucking blue and said me too. get it through your thick skull, we are not for migration and we are trying to stop it.

While I agree with almost everything you just said, I doubt most of your countrymen feel the same. While we are both right to an extent, all I meant was there are more Mexicans than Guatemalans (even per capita) in the US.
PS, You think you could annex us one of these days? Shit is pretty rough down here. Even Chiapas looks like a step up

Dræb dig selv Muhammad.

No, you have a proud Maya heritage, build on that, you don't see us denying our Aztec roots do you? And you made your choice to be independent, the only Central Americans who chose Mexico are Chiapas... And quit it with the Germans, I'm from a German settled state and it really comes off as cringe...

>understands
Learn English before you decide to post next time, you are the one who did not understand the article illiterate kraut. The small amount of Mexicans currently leaving this country (who knows when they will decide to return again) is minor compared to the amount illegally residing here and the number that have came here since in the 80's.

The point was migration has stopped, as our country continues to improve we can start thinking on reversing it, personally I'd like to see a law of return similar to Spain's...