Straight yurop

Is it true that in europe is isn't considered gay when a man dumbs a giant load inside another man's butthole?

Other urls found in this thread:

english.alarabiya.net/en/perspective/features/2015/06/15/Inside-Iran-The-industry-of-Child-trafficking.html
dawn.com/news/292913/human-trafficking-victims-return-from-iran
learningenglish.voanews.com/a/almost-46-million-people-live-in-modern-slavery/3357487.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A hole is a hole, user.

Nope. Is it considered gay in Brasil ?

Amen.

Y-yes
Anus is for pooping.

How do you guys show affection?

>Anus is for pooping.

That's what they want you to think

hugs and kisses

Strangers are weird.

gays deserve death disgusting animals

>Iran
lol

>New Turkey
lol

Nuke Mecca and Iran when?

After end of days

>thinking USA will never do it
kek

No, but it's not common either. At least here in Belgium and parts of southern Netherlands we only do it during the Holy Excrement Weekend, to celebrate continuity between every citizen. I don't do it every year nowadays since we're requiered to exchange fecal matter with a person from another ethnic ground, and I always end up with some Indian expert when it comes to this shit

That's gay even according to euro standards.

USA would not win, what the last 40 years has proven is that the USA cannot deal with insurgencies and will always lose after enough time.

>pumping a load into your mates arse makes you gay

Why the fuck is the rest of the world so prudish? And so uncomfortable with their sexuality? As long as you know you're not gay there's no problem with it.
God dam you fuckers make no sense

>ww3 might happen in your lifetime
Hold me close and hold me tight

Gays are cool. Besides isn't Sup Forums supposed to ne blocked in your countrya?

not blocked on my provider

USA will just need a nuclear bomb on Mecca

Mecca is in KSA, why would they bomb it?

this
come to Belgium we tolerant

sereen.com
check it out man. it's out of this fucking world, holy shit.

not gay if you don't get a boner.

bbc (big belgian cock)

>not gay if you don't get a boner.
I like to get a boner, kiss and swallow the cum afterwards - still not gay, you have a 12 hours time frame to declare no homo

>cannot
The US is perfectly physically capable of doing that. Every lost war/fight is the result of internal political strife fucking with war efforts. It has little to do with the actual ability of our military.

US wins battles but loses wars. This is a fact of history.

I'm not advocating war, but going to war with Iran wouldn't be a counterinsurgency. I think the major powers are secretly hungering for a traditional state against state war, re: Crimea

Are you implying you would not have to deal with insurgency after the government had fallen? Iran would be like a giant Afghanistan/Vietnam combined if Americans occupied.

Not if we free all the slaves you people have

There is no slavery in Iran

it's only gay if you can't take it

Why occupy? You can have the dirt. Private corporations would accept and manage the risk of the oil aspect.

It's a moot point though. Attacking Iran doesn't make sense for the US in a strategic sense, anyway.

>Why occupy?
Because otherwise this
>Private corporations would accept and manage the risk of the oil aspect.
Does not happen.

stop derailing my thread.

spoken like a true Norwegian.

find a room, you two.

english.alarabiya.net/en/perspective/features/2015/06/15/Inside-Iran-The-industry-of-Child-trafficking.html

dawn.com/news/292913/human-trafficking-victims-return-from-iran

learningenglish.voanews.com/a/almost-46-million-people-live-in-modern-slavery/3357487.html

Your thread is terrible. I improved it.

Tiny amount, nothing considerable.

Why it should be? As long as they are both straight, everything is okay.

>Your thread is terrible. I improved it.
delicious iranian boypussy

Daily reminder!

GAYS ARE THE REAL JOOS!

'Cause KSA should be EXTERMINATED.

/lgbt/ pls go.

At least
Is discussing something relevant to anything, even if he's probably a proxy roleplayer.

Don't put your head under the water, Paulo.