Hello Sup Forums. I am not a regular visitor to Sup Forums but I have a problem that has me puling out my hair

Hello Sup Forums. I am not a regular visitor to Sup Forums but I have a problem that has me puling out my hair.
To start, I got an iphone 4s when it was still reasonably new years ago and have had it ever since. I recently cracked my screen to shit and I cannot afford a new phone. I do apartment maintenance and have very little money left over after taking care of my gf and myself with only my income. Okay, enough sob story.
I found a samsung J36V on the property and nobody has claimed it in over two months so I would like to use it for myself. Only problem is it has been factory reset and is asking for a google password and obviously I don't have that. Is there any way for me to get into the phone without it? Please, I just want to answer my service calls without getting glass in my ear anymore. Any help at all would be appreciated. Thank you

Other urls found in this thread:

hardreset.info/devices/samsung/samsung-j320p-galaxy-j3-2016/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>asking for a google password
When does it give you this prompt?

Give it back jamal

Stealing is bad Tyrone

>I found a samsung J36V on the property and nobody has claimed it in over two months
Did you actually give it to the apartment manager, or the lost and found?

It asks for it after turning the phone on and selecting your language and wifi network. I will show a picture of in a few minutes. My iphone is so fucked I don't even charge it much anymore
I will provide a timestamp as well if it will help me with this. I'm really pretty desperate.

I gave it to my manager. It's a small semi-assissted apartment complex. Not a big one. We deal with mostly people with disabilites and infirmities. I'm on a first name basis with most tenants and no one lost a phone as far as I know

Not jamal

>gypsie beads
Almost as bad

this is the prompt screen for the google account

(banter)

Replace the phone's entire Android ROM.

well fuck.... can anyone at least point me in the direction of someone or some forum where I might find help?

jfc op
hardreset.info/devices/samsung/samsung-j320p-galaxy-j3-2016/

do I require a sim card for that?

The phone was hard reset when I got it and I have hard reset the phone a further 2 times today. Thank you though

Cuck beads

Try if you can unlock the bootloader via ADB. Probably can't, since USB Debugging probably is off. Hard reset won't work. You need to try Samsung's smartphone update client thing you can install on your computer, don't remember what it's called, and then try to update or, or in any way replace the existing OEM on the phone. If that doesn't worked, it's bricked, and you'll need the password. Google's greatest security feature is the fact that nothing just werks. Suck it Apple.

no
you just need a cable and a PC to load the ROM from

Had i seen the wristband, i would not have assisted you. Return the phone that you pickpocketed, white jamal

I can access "reboot to bootlader." at that point what do I do?

I wish I could pickpocket... would probably make my life easier