androidauthority.com/global-smartphone-operating-profits-q1-2017-777468/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Pentile

>Best screen
>Has a big ugly chunk carved out at the top
So close, yet so far away...

>smaller Samsung screen than on Samsung phones
>it's magically(tm) better

Literally every review says it's not a problem and that you stop noticing it. I guess if you're too poor to ever hold one then maybe you'll never get to know that.

>Make screens for your competitor
>Media says your competitor's screens are better than yours even though there are no competitor's screens there's just yours.

WEW. I mean always knew Applel bought reporters but sheesh.

>Samsung supplies Apple their screens
>Hurr Apul haz best screens SAMSUNG BTFO
What the fuck is wrong with "tech" (((journalism)))
Posted from my Note 8

Take a look at this photo carefully

>notch is the same size or smaller vertically as the top and bottom bezels of the other two phones
>it is smaller horizontally due to only taking up a part of the screen

Objectively superior. Based apple.

Nigga I'm using the X for about a week now and though you forget about it during normal use as soon as you start to consome anything in landscape it WILL annoy the fuck out of you.

>phone wars are the new console wars
So this will inevitably end in a spec where people can build their own phones and a bunch of third parties offering parts for people to make their own phones?

>binned samsung screens are the king of oled
The absolute state of icucks

>ew its ugly xD

When the fuck did this board get filled with retarded Staceys? Are you a faggot or something? Its an area packed with sensors for superior Face ID, its necessary and I'd rather just have either side display shit normally and not be artificially covered with black.

The real beauty is that Apple show it all, unlike others who are scared to think it'll look bad.

Apple researched, engineered, designed and basically made the whole process of the OLED construction. Samsung merely followed Apple's orders and spec with fabrication. You're a dumb fuck and so is just about everyone here. Go ahead and tell me that Samsung was more involved in this display than Apple was. If Samsung did what Apple did you'd be sure to see the same panel on one of their phones already.

They will be banned from apple campus if they write something bad. Based jobs.

>Apple researched, engineered, designed and basically made the whole process of the OLED construction.
I love the cult members when they try this hard.

No because a modular phone would be shit

so samsung provides oled to apple
and samsung was beaten to its own game

??????

>Taking the bait

>(((review)))

So Samsung won twice?

>be samsung
>make money from 3 phones at the same time
>use 40 galaxy s5's to bitcoin mine
The might reach a trillion before apple

>These new $1000 pants look really nice. I'm not crazy about the 12 in dildo sewn into the ass though.
>DUDE ARE YOU POOR ALL THE REVIEWERS SAY YOU DONT EVEN FEEL THE FOOT LONG DILDO IN YOUR ASS AFTER A WHILE. I GUESS POOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU WOULDNT KNOW THAT.

They want you to think it has a forehead

That will be 0,001794 in USD.

>false equivelance
>bad analogy
>ad hominem
>strawmanning
>tu quoque
all in one post

argument:discarded

>nothing to say to the contrary

Nice butthurt you clueless moron. Go ahead and tell me that Samsung did all the research and engineering. Go on.

Thank you sir!
How much is it in rupees though, sir?

>source: my ass
You got what you asked for.

lolno
androidauthority.com/global-smartphone-operating-profits-q1-2017-777468/
>Apple’s profits accounted for 83.4 percent of the global industry

>a samsung screen beat samsung

apple users are happy being fucked what do you want after normies spend all their extra cash on Apple other makers can't make something from zero.

Is this the new Blade Runner?

>mental gymnastics: the post

Yes. Free tickets in Apple Store for LGBT couples.

Wowser! Thanks

>samsung only makes phones
lol

I really hope so

Who said that dumbass?

It doesnt bother me. I like my samsung, but if you want to get an iphone and enjoy it, that's fine with me.

You do you

Actually I thought it was a pretty good analogy.

then why quote a chart with profits of just the smartphone industry? samsung makes way more products than apple's toys

Oh yeah, Samsung made the best OLED in existence and just kept it around without using it themselves for whenever Apple decided they wanted it on their phones. Is this what you believe? Yes or no?

>It's not a problem as long as reviews say it's not a problem.

Do you have your own fucking opinion?

Get ready for goalposts.

Example: Fairphone, LG G5, Moto Mods, and Project ARA failing. Essential Phone too I guess.

>Samsung supplies Apple their processors
>Hurr Apul haz best processors SAMSUNG BTFO

Oh wait, it's still true.

Do people on this board really think OEMs just buy displays and that's it? That all they need to do is connect them and there's no work after that?

Do Applets actually think the screens are changed physically? LMAO.

>he thinks the Notch™ is necessary.
enjoy the Apple paycheck

It took Apple to make an OLED screen without a literally harmful cheap CRT-tier flicker due to the PWM. Just compare this (and it's what all Samsung screens have been like so far)...

...to this.

>ebin trole
Not even fanbois defend such design flaws.

>this is what people sacrifice for their front facing cameras and Face ID

B-BUT FACETRACKED SHIT EMOJI

>>ad hominem
>>strawmanning
>>tu quoque
Lol wat

I love ANDROID :)

apple is sh*t

Nice falseflag shitposter

Enjoy not being able to hear phone calls.

Meant for

Xiaomi did it with bone conduction. Too advanced for Apple it seems

Why don't all of you faggots suck my micro penis. You're all drooling retards.

bone conduction was somewhat of a failure but they still managed it in the Mix 2

>Go ahead and tell me that Samsung did all the research and engineering.
Samsung did all the research and engineering.

>Tom's guide
lel

>Apple researched, engineered, designed and basically made the whole process of the OLED construction. Samsung merely followed Apple's orders and spec with fabrication.
Fuck just stop typing.

I've seen people making calls with the display facing outwards. They could have made this a feature.

> Apple invented OLED
You're truly delusional.

Apple's just doing what they've always been doing, they buy off the shelf parts and have slave labor assemble it and then they sell it at a 10-20x markup.

they literally didn't even enable maximum brightness on the note 8, average brightness on note 8 at max is still ~50 nits higher than iphone x as tested by actual professionals not "journalists"