iToddlers don’t live beyond their mea-

how much is apple paying you?

Not enough to buy a banner.

>those serial numbers

brb, reporting stolen devices to Applel

Jelly

Plz do it

"I still have some savings left"

Sup Forums is full of poorfags who can only afford fruity toys, while true patricians of /biz/ buy apple shares, so they can exploit dick wavers on Sup Forums who thought their shit doesn't belong to /fa/ for whatever reason.

Thanks for serial numbers

Looks like i'll finally get a mac! Thanks for the serial numbers OP

3 minutes needed to upload this shit? Apple (or wangblows) exposed as being useless slow turd.

Hey nice serial number

How is he living beyond his means? If he has a lot of income that could be well within his means.

I make about $160k a year and I’m not living outside my means even though I bought an iPad Pro, iPhone 7, Apple Watch and iMac in the last year (and will soon buy an iPhone X)

>making money buying apple shares in the current year

get out of here kid

Maybe a dragon dildo should be under the christmas tree, so you can enjoy your stuff, not just staring at retarded boxes.

Will they crash and burn? As i know 8 and X will be a flop, but the appstore should save them for some time.

What kind of trolling can one do with serial numbers?

>mfw I'm seriously thinking of buying one

>his name is David
ofc you use apple devices

My boi

> /biz/
> anything but a cryptofag gambling hall

> As i know 8 and X will be a flop
lol no dumbass

Buying a shares of a huge comapany is not how you make big money in stock market.

Also the iPhone X is one of the biggest sucess in iPhone hystory dumbass

Nice. The iPad Pro is a really good device, battery life for days

you got the best clock speed bro 420 bro

W-what’s wrong with David’s?

Meanwhile in reality

It’s OC’d but speccy is kind of crap at detection.

Honestly though, it's not that harde to afford apple shit on a tech salary, but you'd have to be mentally deficient to do so.

t. Tech salary

It really is the perfect device for comfy casual browsing and mobility. Only problem is the 2k resolution, 120 hz screen has spoiled me and as a result I needed to get a 5k iMac

Most workers in tech own apple shit instead of windows or android.

Honestly, it’s easy to afford apple products on a finance salary and they are superior to the competition when you can afford them.

t. Finance salary

>not getting ready for shorting until the first scandal of iphone X

I work at a tech company and they literally had to gift every employee an Android device (I got a Pixel which I gave to a poorfriend) because nobody was using the droid version of our app.

Outside USA, nobody cares about MacOS aside some tech illiterates with some burnable money.

depends on your reach and what device...

I've had tons of cell phones deactivated, other hardware gets banned from online services... worst case, for Apple devices, an iCloud lock or similar

So in other words nothing will happen to him.

Thanks for apple, being useless outside their walled garden.

Good luck reporting it stolen when you don't know anything except the serial number.

> "Hi, this is Apple customer support, what is your iCloud email?"
> "Y-y-you too"
> HAHA I TROLLED HIM SO HARD

>report serials into authorities (the police, not Applel) as stolen
>cops don't care about your email

just don't give them any real info, keks should be had

It's always cute to see itoddlers talk about their devices and how they can afford them.

You'll realize that the price of these things is irrelevant compared to a house or a car if/when you grow up.

"being able to afford apple devices" isn't very impressive unless you're a 13 year old girl. Come back when you own your home and have zero debt.

The latest /biz/ meme short is Tesla. Fell nearly 9% in the last few days.

DDR3???
hahahah

Just buy the fucking banner already.

>I've had tons of cell phones deactivated,
Settle down Tyrone.

> "I-i-i bet OP doesn't own a house!"
Maybe the happy owner of some technical devices isn't the problem.

Congrats you wasted so much money. Even your PC is a waste.

So much asspain in this thread.

Good job OP.

What's wrong with his PC? Looks fine to me.