SnapChat Account Hacking

Is there any legit, working and non-malware/bullshit method or tool, to get someones SnapChat account password, only using his/her username? Help is appreciated. Plz only respond if you have legit experience.

Other urls found in this thread:

gentoo.org/downloads/
usersearch.org/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jamal...

Have you tried clorox lad? Fuck off you loser

>legit
>wants to break the law
wew

I sent you a PM

By "legit" I mean "working" or "real".

why are you repeating yourself then
>legit, working

No you fucking retard

yeah, start here
gentoo.org/downloads/

court order

Kill yourself

PM'd you

is this bait

I want to express that, by "legit" I mean "working" or "real".

>people bumping this thread, thinking they're less retarded than OP

the absolute state of neo-Sup Forums

It appears you guys are confused by what I meant. By legit I mean one that works or is real

Ok, sorry for wasting your time, dumb enough from me to expect help on Sup Forums^^ the n00b will leave

Before I go... Why the fuck can't you guys just answer a simple question without being idiots.

because there isn't a way dumbo
or rather, nobody here knows how to do that/has the means to do that/will do that for free
on a PUBLIC BOARD nonetheless

There was one answer but you ignored it

Because you’re autistic and retarded at the same time

check your inbox, I sent you a PM.

Yeah OP, the Snapchat Hacking Toolkit. You just pop in the username and you get access to the account automagically, no questions asked. Snapchat executives hate it, but they can't do shit since their core mainframe silicon has janky transistor velocidensity (it's rheologically non-zero, and FLOWING is never a good thing in SOLID STATE silicon). That can be exploited, but I can't say much more.

Thing is, Anonymous is very strict over who they give the binary out to, I know a guy, but he won't even speak to anyone who can't find him on their own. Find Marshviper, OP, and he might just show you how deep the rabbit hole goes. Snapchat and all. One last tip though; if you get approached in the street by a man named Richard, stall as long as you can feigning ignorance then get the fuck out of there. Remember, you're getting into some dark shit and there's adversaries out there.

But how the fuck is downloading linux helping op? Sup Forums, where all are equally retard

Install Gentoo

How do I check my pms? And I know that this is possible guys it should be simple but none of you are smart enough to figure it out

It appears you guys are confused by what I meant. By legit I mean one that works or is real

Don`t listen to these other guys! I am the real OP here! You got a tool that is working and real?

it's next to account settings.

Marshviper got nabbed by FBI, didn't you hear?
>he forgot to use incognito mode on his Tor relay node
OP, do not contact Marshviper, it will 100% be a FBI honeypot

Social engineering

That's a taotologie. Are you dutch by any chance?

it's here OP

I've been talking to a fucking honeypot? Since when? Fucking hell, brb, wiping drives.

>wiping drives.
with what, a cloth?

Make sure to degauss the magnetic flux, otherwise they will be able to recover 98% of the data!

Somehow I can`t find the Private Messages Button, do I need to create an account?^^ Or am I blocking cookies that prevent Sup Forums from doing so?

Install Gentoo

What you are asking for is called an "offline dictionary attack". Finding a kiddie script to do this is 'difficult' and illegal.
Thing is though, people tend to use the same or similar passwords for multiple applications. If an attacker were to find another (weaker) service used by the same target, they might be able to attack that and get a much better idea of the kinds of passwords said target was using, Snapchat isn't immune to brute force password checking, they just make it go really slow so an attacker needs to have a really small password space to work with.
usersearch.org/

Textbook example of why you should lurk moar