I heard that in America, students :

I heard that in America, students :

- must get tons of vaccines in order to enter the university [now : IOTETU].
- apply like they were applying for a job, with a full résumé of their scholarship and pass tons of tests IOTETU.
- get a borrowing of more than 200.000$ from the bank to pay their studies IOTETU, if they pass them in a row and don't miss a year, otherwise it's even way more expensive.
- get in debt for their whole life because they wanted to study and get education for a nice job.
- have to sleep with someone else in their own room, sharing their whole intimacy, even if their mate is a douchebag.
- share the toilets, showers, kitchen and break room with a whole floor of about 100 students.

kek what a shit country

I heard that in Belgium, everyone:

- must go through a routine airport bombing before each flight

- must allow peaceful muslims to thrust a machete in their skin for peaceful reasons

Kek what a shit country

1. pretty sure this applies to most places yes

2. yes, but what would you expect from literally the best schools on the planet, gl getting into cambridge or oxford easily too then

3. nah this is bullshit, also anecdotal but mine's entirely free

4. only the idiots who do it to themselves

5 and 6. only if you choose to live in student dorms, and even then they aren't always like that. i live in student apartment housing, basically real apartments but everyone living here is a student

>kek what a shit country

pic related, enjoy your next molenbeeking lmao

>thrust a machete in their skin for peaceful reasons
You're not quite correct on that one. I think it's
>thrust their uncut cocks into their women for peaceful reasons

>1. pretty sure this applies to most places yes

never had to do so here, and i think my vaccines have been out of order for years now.

>2. yes, but what would you expect from literally the best schools on the planet, gl getting into cambridge or oxford easily too then

here, you just pay 800€ and you're at the university. that's it. so simple mate.

>here, you just pay 800€ and you're at the university. that's it. so simple mate.
What university?

University of Arizona? University of Miami? NYU? No one has ever heard of a European university outside of Oxford. And they aren't even European anymore.

>never had to do so here, and i think my vaccines have been out of order for years now.

so basically

>haha my country is flippant about diseases in places where large amounts of people congregate and yours isn't!

nice, handling literal epidemics the same way you handle your refugee epidemic

>here, you just pay 800€ and you're at the university. that's it. so simple mate.

yeah that explains why literally nobody is impressed when someone says "I went to belgium for school"

meanwhile

what the fuck does iotetu mean

>- have to sleep with someone else in their own room, sharing their whole intimacy, even if their mate is a douchebag.
>- share the toilets, showers, kitchen and break room with a whole floor of about 100 students.
these are the most ridiculous ones for me personally

I mean seriously, what the fuck? It's like American universities are basically just giant elementary schools.

in order to enter the university

He explained that in the first sentence

you cant just go around creating new acronyms

>most people living in the US already have had those vaccines by that time sicne they're mandatory for public school
>you do need to apply but all they care about is your grades in high school and your class rank, everything else is extra. You do need to apply for private scholarships sometimes with essays and stuff though, and government help you have to file a form with your taxes
>youd have to take like 8 years in school to spend that much. Usually cost is around 60k in loans for a 4 year school that is in your state, and most of the time they have pretty low interest rates since most kids don't have to borrow privately, but from the government. If you don't fuck around in highschool you can get a free ride anyways though.
>as long as you get a real degree and not a women's history or communications degree, you can pay off your loans pretty quickly, usually within 5 years.
>if your roommate is that bad, you cna request a change and if it's a serious issue they will likely accomodate you if they can
>they have locking doors and also they are cleaned daily.

>must get tons of vaccines in order to enter the university [now : IOTETU].

I took none, just check a few boxes for health questions.

>apply like they were applying for a job, with a full résumé of their scholarship and pass tons of tests IOTETU.

True

get a borrowing of more than 200.000$ from the bank to pay their studies IOTETU, if they pass them in a row and don't miss a year, otherwise it's even way more expensive.

More like $50,000 in worst case scenarios

>get in debt for their whole life because they wanted to study and get education for a nice job.

Yup

>have to sleep with someone else in their own room, sharing their whole intimacy, even if their mate is a douchebag.

There's two beds mate. I hardly interacted with my roommate at all my first year. After that I got a single room which was actually cheaper. Very small but all the room you'll need. Shared bathroom and shower with roommate next door.

>share the toilets, showers, kitchen and break room with a whole floor of about 100 students.

Typically share bathroom with hallway of ~20 people in the freshmen and transfer dorms. Your room is your kitchen. All dorms had a lounge on bottom floor.

But a degree from a Belgian university is worth about the same as the toiler paper I wipe my shit with.

Wait, you don't have to get vaccines in Belgium?

That's right. Only Americans can go around creating new acronyms

Are you trying to say being vaccinated is bad

>europe has "free" x
>*gets taxed*

>tfw we have a top 100 university older than your country

>top 100

VERY impressive

It's well-renowned internationally and more than good enough to use to apply for a job.

it's actually 105€ per year

I'm spending a year in a European university and they have residence halls there as well. I'm 90% sure I'll have a roommate.

This is in Spain

So is McDonalds. I could totally use that to apply for a job at Burgerking

what is autism

no, it's 800€

Pseudoscience

>vaccines cause autism

i don't think that's why you have autism my man

>you just pay 800€ and you're at the university
The thing that Euros always leave out when they bring this up is that degrees from Euro Universities are nearly worthless

Idk about the rest of Europe but in France, university is where you go when you weren't good enough to go to a Grande Ecole, and shit like Polytechnique or the ENS Ulm are better than Harvard or MIT, they're just not ranked as universities.

>and shit like Polytechnique or the ENS Ulm are better than Harvard or MIT, they're just not ranked as universities.

imagine being this delusional

>- must get tons of vaccines in order to enter the university
Why is this a bad thing?
>- apply like they were applying for a job, with a full résumé of their scholarship and pass tons of tests
Yeah, except the only tests I had to take were English competency, maths competency, and a foreign language competency (I did sign language). Do you not take any assessments in Belgium?
>- get a borrowing of more than 200.000$ from the bank to pay their studies IOTETU, if they pass them in a row and don't miss a year, otherwise it's even way more expensive.
>- get in debt for their whole life because they wanted to study and get education for a nice job.
Literally didn't have to borrow anything, I'm richer now than when I started college 3 years ago. Here in California we have fee waivers up to a certain amount based on income and educational standing, plus you can get a job on campus which reduces tuition and often pays well on its own.

I certainly know people who have put themselves in massive debt, often for a worthless degree, but its extremely easy not to if you're not lazy or stupid.
>- have to sleep with someone else in their own room, sharing their whole intimacy, even if their mate is a douchebag.
>- share the toilets, showers, kitchen and break room with a whole floor of about 100 students.
Pretty much true, but it's really not a big deal. You can pay for your own apartment off campus if you want, but dorms are cheap and living on campus is convenient.

Plus, lots of American colleges are really good. I just started my 4th year and I already have job offers from companies that recruit students straight from my school.

I mean in terms of education, but of course you're gonna have much more fun in an american university.

It's common knowledge, you can check it out, the thing is you can't just pay and enter these places, there's a very hard national test for each school (oral and written) and only a few hundreds of the best are taken in.
Then as for the education you get, the teachers are equally brilliant as those in your universities, but the courses we take are much deeper and complete than yours (you can check that on the Internet, again it's common knowledge) because we don't have all these extracurricular activities you have that burn your studying time away.

>he expects me to read this froggy bullshit

what did he mean by this ?

>routine airport bombing

well it's culture and it's free, take it or leave it that's your problem

C'est quoi ça? La bise avec ses mains?

Reponds moi stp

You really trust the Us Gov when they shove a needle directly into your body?
>It's just a vaccine, trust us

>tfw go to UC San DIego

You're probably right but nobody really cares about the quality of education at undergrad level, it's not like you'll use more than a tiny fraction of it at your job anyways.

Not OP but I get paid 2000EUROS/year to go to university.

>(You)

Hello fellow triton

how does it feel knowing that we are basically geniuses?

J'en ai marre avec tes conneries

>tritons
how do you expect anyone to take you seriously?

We dont even take ourselves seriously.

Looks like this guy does

>No one has ever heard of a European university outside of Oxford.
Same could be said for America, with, I dunno, Princeton, Harvard, MIT. Here's the kicker though, it doesn't matter.

If you have a specific degree from a good university in that field, people who would hire you based on that degree will know your university and how it compares. Whether everyone else in society knows of it doesn't matter.

>And they aren't even European anymore.
>Europe = EU

tbqh famalam you're not quite off
>I had to get vaccinated to enter college, no exceptions, didn't have to worry about getting autism because I'm probably autistic already
>yep, the app to each college is pretty lengthy, and you get to pay a fee to each school to apply, pic related is the reason
>you do loan apps when you apply to school, if you're dirt poor you get need based aid, but most middle class kids rely on scholarships or federally backed loans at 7% interest
>yep that covers it, we have to wait for our parents to die so we can have a decent job/ their old house to live in
>if you don't have a roommate people assume you're a school shooter, at least as a freshman
>bathroom is usually only one floor, so 35 ish guys, and some dorms don't even have kitchens

thankfully I got a scholarship, and didn't pay tuition, but got to pay 9k a year for room and board ;_;

The cost of college could stand to be curbed, I have no idea why but it skyrocketed in the last few decades, I've heard administrative bloat and other extraneous factors

With that said, "free" college is a meme and I am 100% against letting some fuck study some meme degree on my future dime in the form of tax dollars because it creates no return value

You should be consciously going into it ready to pay for the degree

all true, tho the vaccines are limited to just a single one i dont remember which