1. country

1. country
2. do you drink red wine when having a dinner?

1. finland
2. only in restaurants or when friends are visiting

Other urls found in this thread:

alko.fi/en/search/products/?q=red wine box&tags=
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1. Binland
2. When I eat foods that go well with red wine

1.flag
2. Rarely, I don't like it so much; but my parents do.

1. Russia
2. Alcohol makes you die :^)

1. flag
2. I've been drinking boxes of cheap 8€ red wine every evening for the past couple of months, sometimes without eating.

Drinking white wine and wondering where my life went wrong at this very moment lads

I drink I don't need an excuse

1 flag
2 only when the family or friends are gathered to celebrate something.

sbane
when i eat beef, otherwise i drink beer

Furansu
Almost every week end

8 euros for a 3 l box? I've been drinking 30 euro boxes the past month, fuck this country.

I often drink when having lunch instead. But it isn't common here.

Only cultured countries...

1. Flag
2. Every single night, Chilean wine best Wine
How can white flag even compete

Flag
No, I only drink beer regularly.

I'm really sorry man, i'd rather switch to beer if that was the case.
Every Lidl and Aldi here has those cheap ass wine boxes, doesn't taste too bad and the money/alcohol quantity ratio is amazing.

1. Mexico (pron. MAY-hee-koh)
2. That shit's expensive, so fuck that. I only drink that stuff during Christmas and at my rich friends' houses.

>30 euro
>For wine in box

I can drink only good red wines like coteaux, cotes du Rhône etc, so the expensive ones. I keep this for the great times.

No, i'm not gay lmao.

>That shit's expensive
The grand crus are overpriced but you can get a decent wine for a very cheap price. And if you really have no money for it there's always the cubi

I'm sorry, Argentina-kun. We can't grow wine grapes and stuff over here in the desert. We can't grow anything except for wheat, corn, and frijoles.

>30 euro

nordic gommunism state monopol:

alko.fi/en/search/products/?q=red wine box&tags=

sometimes

really makes you think

This is awful. Move out of "Funland".
>mfw we have 2.30€ bottles of wine here
>they aren't even that bad

No thanks, I'll just stick to my shitty beer and tequila.

i come from a region (piedmont) where good wine is cheap and plentiful. i don't have a glass every day, but 3-4 a week with dinner, sure. i buy cask wine from local vineyards for like 5€/l and it's delicious.

>This is awful.

Thank God, we have Estonia near, which is a free country.

>mfw Norwegians are visiting Finland to get "cheap" wine in north.

1. ginland
2. needs research what to buy

England
No

I stopped drinking a few years ago, got bored desu. I liked the taste of beer and that but alcohol never really did much for me, never made me feel happier or anything, didn't see the point.

Always found wine fucking disgusting though, really sour and just nasty.

why just dinner, i have a glass with my lunch also

>dat benis

>really sour
You should let it ventilate before drink it, lad.
That's why wine glasses are so splay.

>Ireland
>good wine

>Ireland

>""Fun""land

>Ranska

>Morocco and Tunis

Isn't wine haram as fuck?

Yes

1. finland
2. in restaurants / dinner parties

Tourists

In Pingo stores, you have wines at discount prices every week. There is always few "reserva" wines, usually 6-8€ per bottle, which are 50-60% off so you get great wine for 3-4€.

depends of the meal, generally yes

Portuguese wines are top-tier desu.

Red are ok, whites not so much. Also, there is one dominating, let's call it style, which can be slightly boring. Price to quality ratio is great though.

water

No, I drink schnapps after dinner.

I've switched from getting drunk on beer on weekends to drinking medium price range red wines, with one bottle split between two days.

Right now my favorite is Pinot Noir grapes, since they tend to have less tannin taste.

>Red are ok, whites not so much
Never tasted your whites Tbh...
>Price to quality ratio is great though
Totally agree. Plus large choice and great quality.

USA
Sometimes when I visit my mom we have red wine with dinner. My favorite meals are those.

I literally cannot even recommend a decent white.Maybe vinho verde, which is not strictly white but i's own style but still it's predominantly made out of white wines.

My uncle has a farm where they make wine in the Provence, so I drink it regulary...

1.flag
2.I dont have dinner, I only drink and then fantasize about killing myself, then I pass out

Scotland.

I do drink wine but I don't drink alcohol with meals. If I eat too much I can't get drunk.

I've mostly been a red drinker but I'm switching over to white. Easier on my stomach.

I barely buy liquor since I got what mixing fruits juice and yeast chemically react in my home. It is just cheap.
If I can say they are kinds of wine, yes sometimes enjoy them.

Yes. That's a must have.

tbf i drink red wine everyday.

I don't actually understand why people would drink while eating. You drink to get drunk, why eat while doing that? Unless of course it's pickles in vinegar that completely block the taste of any alcohol.
I'm considered as a fucking alcoholic by society anyways, so what do i know?

1 flag
2 flag (seriously, do you even need to ask?)

I don't personally drink, but most of my family drinks a glass of read at each non-working-hours meal.

We have great wine, from what I hear.

NO WINE, JUST VODKA

1. Australia
2. Used to around twice a week. But now my wife is pregnant and I can have no wine unless we have guests.

That can't be accurate. Is it per capita or something? Recently China became the biggest red wine drinkers on the planet, surpassing France.