Do Europeans like Texas barbecue?

Do Europeans like Texas barbecue?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cut_of_beef
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Everything in that pic is delicious except for that UNTOASTED wonder bread.
6/10

It's only for dipping in bbq sauce or making a nice little sammy for yourself

To unsubscribe from a large pile of roasted meat is stupid. However, I have never tried Texas BBQ. Are you sure you do not marinate the meat before roasting?

looks disgusting

It's smoked mostly I think. Also this is probably for a group of like 2-3 people.

>Texas barbecue and no assault rifles shown in the picture.

My favorite food senpai.

>stupid fucking spic telling what texas barbecue ought to be

Looks like regular barbecue to me. What's special about it?

Is fine, but this "bread" needs to be exchanged.
Also, I better hope the stuff in the background is mustard, or else I have to proclaim its disturbing lack.

t. vegan

Also, your bread is miserable. This is proper bread to make sandwiches with (even though this one's filling isn't anything special).

What's with your shitty square sponge bread?

>butthurt hick

>Are you sure you do not marinate the meat before roasting
It usually has a wet or dry rub only, we don't marinate it

>What's with your shitty square sponge bread?
It's low effort

The one I just posted ain't particularly high effort either. Pic related is lowest effort we have, and they are still pretty good.

Square bread is for feeding ducks.

>Texas barbecue
what's the difference between it and regular barbecue?

Well, what is "Texan" about that? The fact that most of the meat is burned on the outside? If so I do not like "Texas barbecue".

uhh uhh meat lmao :DD D

>Do Europeans like Texas barbecue?
Is it that kind of barbecue where you hang up some niggers?

Texas BBQ best bbq in the world

t.cali

also
>2016
>still eating gluten
wew you guys

>The one I just posted ain't particularly high effort either
We don't have nearly as many bakeries as you do, most people would rather just go to a supermarket and get shitty bread

That's Memphis style

>being afraid of gluten
do you also avoid it on your period?

dubtrips confirms sponge starch to be shit

tastes like nothing, no texture, burns in toasters, poor nutrition, absorbs too much moisture so you can't pack sandwiches for more than a few hours away

i hate it so much, but in many grocery stores it's the only kind available. i don t even buy bread anymore, i make my own.

A
never tried it but since i saw Anthony Bourdain Texas episode I just crave for it, it really looks delicious

>I just crave for it
Make some then

also, how much would something like this cost?

>go to a supermarket and get shitty bread
It's okay, mate. The meat looks great to me. What's so specifically Texan about it? Do you put a weird sauce or something?

>i don t even buy bread anymore, i make my own.
Seems to be the solution.

>I haven't looked into gluten, zonulin therefore I assume it's safe and mock those who have done their homework

you got too much time in your hands, don't you part time dentist?

I liked it when I was in Texas

looks nice except the random pieces of bread

I have no idea how to operate smoker and i'm imagining it takes awhile before you master the technique. Also, we cut meat differently, so getting a brisket would already be a task.

50 or 60 bucks

>i read women's health magazines with my boyfriend

if you actually knew what you were talking about you'd know that those who don't have gluten sensitivity or celiac disease get pretty much 0 zonulin and that there is literally no reason to avoid gluten unless you suffer from either of those

I make my own sourdough for sandwiches, but most people just can't be bothered.

>What's so specifically Texan about it?
The rubs and sauces and how you cook/prepare the meat. I think some of the cuts are different, but I'm not sure. I don't know the exact distinctions, I just know how I've always cooked it and that Memphis BBQ lovers can fuck off for no other reason than that they're different

>getting a brisket would already be a task.
Really? That's weird. I always figured the cuts of meat would be fairly consistent between Europe, AusNZ, and North America

>The rubs and sauces and how you cook/prepare the meat
Ah, that makes more sense. I usually prefer just using salt (and occasional ground pepper.) and let the meat provide the flavour.

What kind of rubs do you use in a Texas bbq?

>Really? That's weird. I always figured the cuts of meat would be fairly consistent between Europe, AusNZ, and North America
Our meat cuts are different from Spain, I think. Definitely different from the Brazilian.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cut_of_beef

Listen pal, Dr Perlmutter PhD has published studies done by serious universities showing that gluten, specially the current hybridized version (which contains up to 1000% the amount it had less than 50 years ago) creates zonulin on all individuals who ingested. The amount of damage varies on every individual, but at least in all cases it inhibits mineral absorption.

Nobody has been able to refute Perlmutter, def not some islander guy.

Stay ignorant my friend.

dr. perlmutter is a fraud whose income comes from selling gullible middle aged women (and californian manginas) the next health craze

>What kind of rubs do you use in a Texas bbq?
For a dry rub it's mostly just salt and pepper. Sometimes chili powder, mustard, and cayenne depending on the meat and whether or not I feel like doing that.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cut_of_beef
You learn something new every day I guess.

As for operating the smoker and not knowing how to prepare the meat, you can probably find some cooks on Youtube that will show you how to do it. Smokers don't require too much baby sitting so you should be fine once you do find a good guide to follow.

>For a dry rub it's mostly just salt and pepper. Sometimes chili powder, mustard, and cayenne depending on the meat and whether or not I feel like doing that.
So the same thing as everyone else, kek. I feel like we're going in circles, mate.

>I feel like we're going in circles, mate.
Lel yeah. It's kind of hard to describe to you without just showing you

It's alright. I'll believe you. Maybe someday I go over the pond and try it.

he gains nothing from people avoiding gluten and his products are stuff you can purchase in your local health store....like omega 3 etc. I really don't see how can take advantage or manipulate this theory (which is more like a fact) to gain a profit.

And if he does sell his omega 3, so what? is he suppose to get all these studies and gain nothing? in order to be legit must you do it for free?

Btw how's the weather out there you retard? Enjoying a nice summer?

If it wasn't comparatively hard to open a business in Europe I could open a restaurant there and give everyone just a small taste of Texan Freedom™

God I'm so tired of this anti-bread sentiment that's become so popular. Bread has been a staple food in just about every European civilization since their inception. People were completely fine eating it for thousands of yours, it won't do you any harm. Go to your bakery and buy a freshly baked loaf instead of the shit they assembled at a factory and let lie on supermarket shelves for days. Stop falling for all these shitty new-age diet fads.

>Texas
>barbecue

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHhHhahahahHAHAHAHAHAHhhehehehehhohohohohohheheheheheheheheehhhehehheieiieieieieiiehooeoeoeoeoeoeohahahahahahahahahahHAHAHAH

>random onions and pickles

really makes you vomit

>t. assmad that Texan style is objectively the best

You'd have more trouble finding the proper ingredients, since they are not prepared in the same way here. Importing them would be just as hard to keep prices down.

>he gains nothing from people avoiding gluten
are you serious?
he's made a fucking fortune selling his nonsense, his book "The Grain Brain" which was panned by pretty much the entire medical community reached no. 1 (!) on the NYT bestseller list

he participates in the Dr. Oz show which the American Medical Association has denounced and before he jumped on the gluten bandwagon he advocated various other pseudoscientific garbage like "detox" and vaccine autism

he's a class A fraud and an obvious one at that

>in order to be legit must you do it for free?
no but if your only motivation is profit and you have a history of disregarding science in favor of pop-health to sell more books then you should take a second look

>Btw how's the weather out there you retard? Enjoying a nice summer?
there is no such thing as a summer in iceland

>Dr. Oz
I fucking hate this faggot

m-m-muh burnt ass brisket, m-m-muh smoke oh yeah manly makes me want to rustle some broncos

PLEASE nigga literally Carolina obliterates, fucking NAE NAE's Texan BBQ, it's not even a competition

Followed closely by Memphis, Kentucky, Kansas City, and St. Louis.

>You'd have more trouble finding the proper ingredients, since they are not prepared in the same way here.
Well, it wouldn't be very feasible for me to open a business there anyway so I guess it's a moot point

Does Portugal not have anything like BBQ or is that mainly an American thing?

It's actually Dr. Öz

>Carolina style in charge of being better than literally anything
>Carolina style in charge of being better than literal shit
LMAO @ ur shit nigga

I've always wondered why americans love pickles so much. I mean I like them too, just not on every thing all the time.

What? I don't understand

Never mind, didn't see the dots

>implying vinegar or mustard based sauce isn't a priori superior to sweet ketchup based shit
>implying pork isn't superior to beef in nearly every way and sustained empires
>implying southern sides aren't the objective overlords of BBQ sides

Please, Dale, go back to the range

>vinegar or mustard based sauce
>pork BBQ
>southern sides

What's the difference between regular sliced bread (the square kind) and wonder bread?

Every country has BBQ, sort of. It's just grilled meat, usually seasoned in a specific way.

I guess the most unique one is our BBQ chicken (pic related). It's not very far from Nando's, since that's an adapted recipe of ours (from one of our colonies). It's basically just chicken and piri-piri (those small chilli peppers).

Everything else is just cut-dependent differences, and it's not a special thing any more than soup is.

Brazil BBQ is GOAT, though, and we've adapted some of it (although it's not as good as the authentic).

WAIT
*rustles cattle*
NAH NAH HOL UP HOL UP
*plays with deer and antelope*
YEEEE HAWW
*bean farts*
IS YOU BE SAYIN
*adjusts bolo tie*
DAT
*tips ten gallon hat*
WE WUZ COWBOYZ N SHIT???

Looking into it, the rub (applied with a brush) is a bit more complex than I thought:

>green chilli pepper
>rosemary and/or parsley
>salt
>piri-piri sauce
>garlic
>white whine/vinegar
>olive oil (of course)

Grilled on a rotating thing. Bretty gud.

>adjusts bolo tie

That sounds like it would be nice to try if we ever get any Portuguese immigrants

I don't think I've ever even seen Carolina style t.bh
I fucking hate vinegar sauces though

>Texas BBQ
Undercooked, dry, and generally shitty tbqh senpai

>our meat is so shit that we have to cover it in sauce
Literally loling right now

He's a turk nigga

I know, I just didn't see the umlaut

You've clearly had bad bbq then, unless you're some sisterfucking swampyokel who likes a little bit of meat in his barbecue sauce soup

>implying Americans know how to BBQ.

>dry
>he literally cannot eat meat unless it's swimming in sauce

Okay can we talk about how grilling is not barbecuing

Well what do you think?

>americans use gas to cook outdoors

>*plays with deer and antelope*

OK?

>slow roasted and smoked for hours on end
>flavor perfectly complimented by complex sauce that highlights the porcine sweetness whilst adding its own interesting notes
>shitty

Please Hank...you're embarrassing yourself...

¡HOLA TEJAS!
«The name Texas, based on the Caddo word tejas meaning "friends" or "allies", was applied by the Spanish to the Caddo themselves and to the region of their settlement in East Texas.

During Spanish colonial rule, the area was officially known as the Nuevo Reino de Filipinas: La Provincia de Texas.»

>implying any of this actually happens
>implying you don't just nuke the meat and throw it into a trough with some sauce and eat it like the swine you are
Enjoy your shitty inedible """"""meat""""""

why are asking europeans tho ?
looks pretty good , almost like an asado

looks like shit t bh

Who wouldn't like slow roasted American meat.

>why are asking europeans tho ?
Because Americans crave the BEC

ur mum looks like shit lmao

For reals, Texas barbecue does not include toasted bread?

*slaps you*

This isn't a very good representative

wonder bread is just a brand of square sliced bread

this is a real "bbq" (asado puto, es ASADO)

When I looked the small picture thing I thought it was from fitness contest. :D

aayyyyy!!

>carne asada
>""""real"""" BBQ
JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJA

CHI

>Chicanos
>knowing how to cook meat

Do you guys have a bbq buffet like we do?

It's GOAT and if you for some reason visits Brazil, get some.

Is this the thread where we post our country's barbeque?
Guatemalan "BBQ"
>That californian who fell for the health cult meme

more