If you had 1,900$ what would you buy?

if you had 1,900$ what would you buy?

Nothing, id put it in savings.

a shotgun to shoot myself in the head

Clothes since my current ones are old.

I have 160,000 in my index funds and I still use a 6 year old computer that I run virts on. Save your money.

Weak, senpai.

food and rent and electric

this

start day trading

Cocaine and whores.

trip to greenland

An ETF tracking the MSCI World.

Save it

A thinkpad and an SSD.

same

1. new old ThinkPad (X60s, X200t and W500 mainly)
2. anime, manga, games, food and clothing
3. savings for a mint condition Prelude

$1500 less in student loans and $400 of stupid tech crap I don't really need and won't fully use.

Donate to children cancer fund

$VOO.

Or $AMD because of the recent dip.

Fixing my motorcycle, a new bicycle, LG 22MP48, 2 Redmi Note 4x, Fixing my Xperia Play, Qisan Magicforce, KZ ZS3, Reebok Club C, and SSD I guess

but really I would use to to pay for more classes at community college.

Nice technology thread you retarded poorfag.

wait, I thought the whole point of CC is that it's free or next to free
t. Euro

i'd make a thread on Sup Forums and buy $1900 worth of Sup Forums passes for every user in the thread

Bitcoin.

it's cheap but not free. like 100$ per contact hour. plus fees n shit

> if
Just how is ~$2k a hypothetical?

Anyhow, if that's all you have, better damn well save it for food or something, unless you actually CAN invest it pretty safely right now to avoid future expenses.

I would move out from my perent's, rent flat and find a job.
Apart from that I have everything what I need.

mid tier gaymen pc and moving to better state

Buy a lambo

Yes, please buy bitcoin so I can cash out now while they're HYPE as fuck. Then I'll buy them back of you in 2 weeks.

a drone and a new laptop

for what?

>spending 1,900 on suicide shotgun

A used Stax SR-009.

It's not like you need the money when you're dead. That being said, you could be kind and donate it to a good cause.

For buying a ticket to mars

>100$ per contact hour. plus fees n shit
That must run you heaps in a year.
>mfw US community colleges are still more expensive than a proper university overseas.

same

If I was that poor, probably the 39 cent spaghetti.

BITCOIN

A lot of smaller purchases, nice used Dell Latitude on eBay or someplace, decent sized SSD, some hard drive storage, a new smartphone (by "new" I mean a used flagship, probably an LG V20), pay a year's worth of cellular service (I have the T-Mobile $30/month plan so $360), some clothes, various other things I can make use of, put a few bucks towards the power/Internet bills, that sort of thing.

Why, OP, you in a charitable mood or something, giving out some bitcoins to people with good intentions?

imagine being this stupid

a motorbike

literally put it all in penny stocks. 190,000 different penny stocks if possible

ThinkPad Retro :^)

i have $10,000 in disposable income saved up for xmas presents n whatever. ill probably save most of it and i learned my lesson from last year all gifts need to be clothes, jewelry, or amazon gift cards.

Bitcoin, expected to go up to $25,000 soon. Because of its fractional nature, a lot of it is always being lost forever, ensuring there will always be an upwards trend unless the encryption part is broken.

you could probably buy a nigger or two for that kind of money a few years back

Well since I'm not an underageb& and/or NEET I have quite a bit more than that in my savings, but I'm pretty content with what I have now, though just spent about $800 on parts for my desktop because I felt like rebuilding it in a nicer / quiter case and upgraded PSU and some other bits that will last into my next "new guts" build in a couple years.

let's say if I had $1900 I *had* to spend on one thing I'd probably buy a new TV though

what does that even mean are you just an edgy script that i triggered accidentally? pas ruski?

clothes and wed

$400 of cryptocurrency for shortturn speculative investment, $400 in more stable stocks, $600 for a tens of terabyte NAS setup, $100 for a years of vpn, and use the final $500 to upgrade my aging xbox 360 with an xbox one (with gaymes)

Put $1000 in savings then spend the rest on doujin goods.