/balk/

rashism thread

old

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yCIq9Aqme2o
au.greekreporter.com/2016/08/08/greek-embassy-reacts-to-olympics-commentators-historical-inaccuracies/
youtube.com/watch?v=pr2weqgOrTY
youtube.com/watch?v=l5LAAtU9nJ4
youtube.com/watch?v=mA7juUK5ASY
periscope.tv/w/1jMJgywepAmKL
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stefan_Milutin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nothing wrong in comfy threads, desu

youtube.com/watch?v=yCIq9Aqme2o

Sarafa confirmed Serb fanboy, one of his crew is hearing a T-shirt with Radovan Karadzic Cpпcки Хepoј

Post characters that are literally you.

wearing*

this
shitstorm every day all day, its getting old after 3 years 2bh lads

Is this supposed to mean something to me you fucking faggot? Some character you jerk off to is no authority for everyone

Karadzic did nothing wrong

Is " They Look Down On Us " Makedon on?

SPEEDY SPEED BOY

Ok here is something funny:

>A friend introduced us after a long time chatting about music we decided to meet. She asked for it. She told me to come visit her in Kadıköy. I was a fatty guy at time and when she saw me she talked to me about a guy who she liked a lot to make me forget my hopes for her. It all happened in Kadıköy. I couldn't sleep until morning after leaving her t b h. It was the saddest day in my life

>Now we are talking as friends but I don't care. After her I lost most of my confidence and hopes. A girl looked at my fortune this spring saying she may get back to you and one day she out of nowhere texted me about how good I am looking now after losing weight but I have no hopes to continue it or to make moves because she humiliated me. The pain from Poetrygirl doesn't even compare to hers and Poetrygirl gave me lots of pain. Fuck this shit.

When do you guise is the next Russian offensive in Ukraine going to start?

efendi is my nigga delet this

you are so new, you smell like your mother's tit milk, aren't you?

mims

Xpozed I know all about you

today I bantered yet another brit into submission

>tfw xpozed is the best and most illusive baiter in here and all underage redditor newfags give him endless (You)s even when he's not online

>best and most illusive baiter in here
cuckfendi

nt xpozed

Do you think turks will turn hagia sophia into a mosque (again)?

t. xpozed with a proxy

this
well done xpozed

nt xpozed

lmao reddit is at it again.
I'm not proxy btw, βλαχοι

au.greekreporter.com/2016/08/08/greek-embassy-reacts-to-olympics-commentators-historical-inaccuracies/
>The Embassy of Greece in Canberra sent a letter of complaint to the Seven Network regarding the historical inaccuracies its commentators made about Philip the Second and Alexander the Great during the Rio Olympics opening ceremony.

>Andrew Gaze, the host of the opening ceremony coverage on Australia’s Seven Network, connected the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia (FYROM) with Alexander the Great and his father, King Phillip the Second. The historical inaccuracy infuriated many Greek Australians who channeled their anger and frustration through social media.

He said:
>Andrew Gaze: “Greatest ancient Olympic Champion was? Macedonian and his name was Phillip the second, father of Alexander the Great.”

why are Greeks so unwilling to admit Alexander the Great was Macedonian?

nt xpozed

'cause they feel jealous at Slavs.

Not Greek but Civilization games consider him a Greek so a game with millions of user can't make a stupid mistake t b h.

Also, he was a homo which backs the evidence that he was a Greek.

lol..

first for balkan federation

Xpozed here, ama

Wait Phillip won an Olympic game?

proofs?

Why don't you do your wife a favour and invite Miro for a dinner and a bull session? You are both in Plovdiv. Give it a chance tho.

Give it 20 years.

Wanna take a picture of my black dragondildo?

yes

>wife

Ugh, thats so not progressive

In your ass, yes please.

>10 leva had just been deposited into your account

Hope so, im sick of being utter trash at national football, at least i could root for the croatians then

>a fucking eggplant

Please be that Croat with anger issues, low libido and good knowledge of Ottoman Empire and even a bit of Turkish. I miss that guy t b h. He was a great poster.

Im jking, my dildo is not black, it had the shape of Solomon Pasi's face on top of it and the Euro flag

I've never had mamaliga in my life, how am I going to cope with Dacian rule?

Do you support paok?

Why would you live in a country named after a car

PUT IT IN YOUR ASS AND GIVE AS A PICTURE, FAGGOT

>hes grandma never cooked him dank kachamak sys sirene for breakfast

what a shitty childhood tb h

Yes, even if their supporters look like Anatolians, PAOK are ultimately Vulgaroi.

>мeкици
>юфкa
>пoпapa c oтвapa oт дюлoвa шyмa
My grandmother actually loved me, unlike yours.

youtube.com/watch?v=pr2weqgOrTY

fuck off skopian you should have gone to bulgaria after the fall of yugoslavia, fucking fake state cunt

Who /dota/ here

based Tomislav

>fatty nerds play game on computers and others consider this a sport

What is wrong with people?

:^

>yunan teroru
oy vey

lads, where do i buy fake yeezys from, im nit paying 400 usd for them?

it was croats that wanted out of federation the most 2bh along with mountain jews now you want another one? komunist detected

>I've never had mamaliga in my life
Wat? your life was wasted.
Mamaliga is roman though, not Dacian

>hunting
>invading stadium
I thought greeks were first world country citizens

who said anything about communism you brainwashed bulgarian. fuck off already you twisted hybrid of greeks bulgarians and turks

>Mamaliga is roman
Corn/maize arrived from America after Columbus, but sure.

Yunan taraftarı tam subhuman t b h. Bizim Fenerliler falan yanlarında Orta Avrupalı, ailesiyle maç izleyen tipler gibi kalır.

Ok I don't want to be an asshole, we have katchamak, but we kinda abandoned it for several decades in favor of bread.

>mamaliga is roman

ahh, the famous ancient romanian corn fields...

WE

>on nejke nezavisna hrvatska
KOMUNIST

Just checked the previous thread, Siderov/Peevski was at it again.

When will that madman stop?

it's porridge dummies, the corn version it's an update because corn is more nutritional and lasts longer

There are two russkie shills, not one. One of them is fairly eloquent in English, albeit influenced by Sup Forums vocabulary.

>on priča retardirani miks bugarskog i srpskog
KRETENSKI NAROD!

You're talking to the pacifist cuck, I personally hate all servs and servohybrids like croats. You should make your cuck unions with them, we are bulgarian only and we would gladly genocide you too

Croats are OK.

>on prica cisto srpski

Gib back Milutin

youtube.com/watch?v=l5LAAtU9nJ4

Gib back Cvetan Vasilev.

Bros, how do we deal with the fyromian problem???

Paok hooligans are the most fanatics , they can kill for their team

youtube.com/watch?v=mA7juUK5ASY

never heard of him

Sorry I'm Serbian now

Good goy

Whos Milutien?

Arm Albos secretly t b h. Create insurgencies with your agents. Spark a civil war and watch the result. Prepare some false-flag attacks on Bulgarians on Fyrom to gain a casus belli and get your diplomat in Skopje assasinated.

After this you'll have full approval rate from voters to invade and rest is yours.

But also don't forget to grant some privileges to your neighbours like promising Turkey to access to business investments from Turkish company with lover fees or something like that.

Thank me later cuck.

Is this the army astronomy detachment?

most interesting story of the decade over here, although it might be difficult to combine the pieces

periscope.tv/w/1jMJgywepAmKL

SHUT THE FUCK UP AND SHOW US THE TITS

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stefan_Milutin

That Serbian king in the Church next to what used to be the Sheraton.

dont need to do much tb h, the albo xenomorphs are doing our job

He is annoying t b h. At first I thought he was just trolling, but he is too persistent for that, unless he gets paid.

Oh

Make the gayreeks return Samuil and we'll give it

шe им eбa мaйкaтa pycoфилиcтичнa eй. eднa тpeтa oт coзoпoл e pycнaци. кaк пoзвoлихмe дa ce cтигнe дo тaм?

CЛABA
Л
A
B
A

POCCИИ
O
C
C
И
И