Hey Sup Forums, who else here can't walk the streets because it is too dangerous?

Hey Sup Forums, who else here can't walk the streets because it is too dangerous?

Well, guys give me dirty looks when I go out in summer with jean shorts or pleaded skirts, I've been told that my ass is a bit too enticing.

So yeah, not dangerous per se but you kinda feel observed.

Walking in the middle of the road can be fatal, yes.

Comfy Small suburbs in florida here, I can go ANYWHERE
although it is boring as fuck

I can.

I can

London.

I can't

i bet you're actually not from London

i can post my Oyster card if need be la

PIC

Since pokemon go got released in Brazil i've been all over my city, but i dont trust leave the downtown area after 8pm.

What happens? Favelados leave their favelas?

here

I live @interior city that dont have an active night life, so after that time the only ones that stay on the street are hobos, drunk men and that type of person.

Im from the capital, we need batman.

You can't walk out of your home? Do you wait for your mom to go get your tendies?

I love walking in the street at night
anywhere the world I am. That is because I would love someone to attack me so I could beat the fuck out of them. Nobody has attacked me yet though.

You catch a Hoboman yet?
*brandishes katana*
As they say... bring it on.

Meh, I've walked plenty at night in my country, including some dangerous places, it's because I'm a drunk mind you, you do have to get home at some point... Same as everywhere else in the world, exercise common sense...

I can't, because it was 42ยบ and I'm white, surprisingly.

Well that may be bad but at least Guatemala has

only dangerous thing is darkness and ice during winter.