/ptg/ - Private Tracker General - Crunchy WeebLocker Edition

Previous thread →

>NEWS: CRUNCHYROLL CRYPTOLOCKER BTFO WEEBS

>Not sure what private trackers are all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.

>Have a question?
FAQ pastebin.com/hrXxMHs9
WIKI wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
>This is a thread for educational purposes only. Don't offer or ask for invites.
>Staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers.

Other urls found in this thread:

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/nwd2fmzx6fjk0zi/apollo_mat.css?dl=0
pastebin.com/hrXxMHs9
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/
kotaku.com/crunchyroll-website-currently-undergoing-problems-with-1820141343
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Daily reminder that REDtarded is all about ratio cuckoldry. If you're interested in great staff, a great community, and downloading comfy tunes then head on over to apollo.rip

Literally the only music tracker you need is jpopsuki.

fuck zed and his shitty tracker

>red
seedbox ratio faggotry
>apollo
amateur retardation
>waffles
basically dead
>nwcd
autism

music trackers are ALL shit

>anime
>4k
anime is still made in 720p and upscaled to 1080p
fucken retards they deserve this

Is there a nips script for OT? You know, estimated per torrent.

Post good redacted stylesheets sluts

anime is made in 144p user

so fucking true

which is why I just spend a few freeleech tokens here and there, and use soulseek

i'm using the freeleech tokens exclusively for torrents that will give me buffer. i don't even want this garbage. this whole system is so fucking stupid at this point.

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/nwd2fmzx6fjk0zi/apollo_mat.css?dl=0

Hey there, don't forget:

>rutracker
the best, if you speak russki
>soulseek
"lossless" FLAC
>desi.cd
please to be having the very good flacs sir
>what.cd
actually dead
>lztr
meme
>libble
dead meme
>p*****
actually pretty good considering what it is
>e****
discount p*****
>h********
:^)
>decibel
:^o

curious how's that working out? people say to get the top X torrents with them, but by now they already have a lot of seeders, is any buffer even gained?

show me wutye seeding/downloading?

anyone know of any way to get into german trackers TN or GODS? do they recruit anywhere?

it's actually giving me a bit of buffer. i'm using it with the top 10 daily and weekly stuff. don't bother with anything that has over 100 seeds.

thanks user

>web-dl
wew lad

who here /2FA/

>no U2F
lole

>the neon demon
I should really rewatch scrubs at some point. All that other shit is normie trash

>posting your 2FA QR code

who here /never used a seedbox or downloaded something solely for buffer/
this is the true pure

THAT IS THE SECRET FOR YOUR 2FA AND YOU POSTED MOST OF THE PGP KEY YOU DUMB NIGGER CHANGE THAT SHIT NOW

that is all i have done since i got on red. i have downloaded maybe 3 or 4 albums that i actually listened to... the rest is just for wishful buffer

well played user

Thanks for the 2FA private key.

..fucker. Well done.

publik key is public you mong

Begone normalfag

Showme :3

Showme your butt :3

sent ;)

Not as far as I know. You'd have to keep it updated with what you've already got too, since the sum from each torrent is raised to the power of 0.95

How do you store your PGP key?

I am not a huge fan of things I cannot keep in my head and fuck trying to memorise that. I don't trust password managers or like relying on a computer to remember my passwords for me so I have a formula for creating unique passwords for every site based on the site/account/email I use. That way I do a simple calculation in my head and I can work out my password with no two sites sharing more than one or two password characters or even length.

>Pajeet Tracker General

hey guys i used to be on what.cd but now im drifting around, can someone invite me to RED?

sent babe ;)

ty

yea if youll show me nudes of yourself in return

sent bby ;)

>>NEWS: CRUNCHYROLL CRYPTOLOCKER BTFO WEEBS
What happened lmao
I use Daisuki for my DBS needs anyway

received daddy

best private trackers?

someone post PTP elite forum

waffles mtv uhdbits x264

post-cabal

>PC crashes
>Load up utorrent
>All my torrents are gone
WELP

cabal gonna swat your house for hnr violations

Set for life neonfags.

Lol. Thankfully I had some stuff seeded a decent amount already, and none of the trackers I'm on are strict about HnR. Just fucking sucks because if a sitewide FL ever come around, there's hundreds of gigs of easy upload I could've gotten but won't

1080p source happens occasionally now too, and Gundam thunderbolt I think was 4k source.

Netflix is also dropping a few $B into anime production over the next 2-3 years and they apparently want 4k source art as well as HDR since they plan on streaming it for the next decade.

>Gundam
nothing of value

>netflix
Are they pushing 4k streaming? That's actually nice if they do. Though I thought netflix streaming 1080p is worse than 720p

you may be confusing that with itunes

>ab down for 52 days straight
>ot is a honeypot for the last 6 months
>crunchyroll hacked
how are the weebs taking this?

Netflix 4k is still limited to ~20-30mbps, but better than their 1080p which is like 10mbps. Their 720p is like 3-5mbps.

>>ab down for 52 days straight
is this meme still going?

is it worth trying to get into a decent movie/series tracker if i'd only d/l once/month

Once a month is more often then I download things.

nah, they aren't worth it for that. there's plenty of decent lower tier trackers that are good enough.

>mentally ill weeb trying to convince itself ab isn't dead

than

name a few? what's the best route. i've been in mam for 2 years or so; that's my only experience with private trackers lol

>ab down for 52 days straight
>ot is a honeypot
can i get a quick rundown on this meme

Then why does my auto downloader still download the shows I have it set to grab?

nyaa

mam has an invite forum, there are plenty of movie trackers in there you can join. beyondhd, x264, and uhdbits all recruit there. uhdbits or bhd are probably good enough for you

you mean pantsu

thanks

What auto downloader are you using? The RSS feed of AB itself doesn't really filter on group. So I get more than one release if subgroups overlap. Also there's no option for custom resolution so if a show is some weird ass reso it just don't work

Should've spent that past years learning to read instead.
>FAQ pastebin.com/hrXxMHs9
>WIKI wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/

Woops. That's what happens when you start writing a post and change back and forth with other tabs while writing.

MAM used to have TehC but they are dead now.
They have MTV for tv shows. It also has a bunch of movie trackers but I have never used any of them, so cannot suggest one over the others.

You're fake news. tell me what the last torrent uploaded to the site was if it's really still up.

[INSERT MP3 ENCODE OF RANDOM ANIME THAT NO ONE CARES ABOUT HERE]

kotaku.com/crunchyroll-website-currently-undergoing-problems-with-1820141343

>ANIME IS DEGENERATE

Literally the hentai OVA in that screenshot.

yeah, why don't you post your passkey then? simple you can't because the site has been down for 52 days.

>private tracker cuck: someone who seeds thousands of torrents on his (not their) home internet connection.

d-delet

>yeah, why don't you post your passkey then? simple you can't because

Because that would be retarded and there is a reason you have to hover your mouse over your passkey on your profile in order to view it, it shouldn't be shared with anyone.

so i was on what.cd and i wanna jump back into the scene, which site is now the go to tracker for music, apollo or redacted?

I delete my torrents before I'm done downloading them.

sceneaccess

>desperately constructing a narrative
It would be so much easier for you to just admit that it is dead. As further proof you can't even post a single screenshot from the site.

who ordered all this fucking spaghetti?

>desperately constructing a narrative
paid shills are always so obvious

>paid shills

yeah the invite only website barely bringing in $250 a month in donations is paying people to shill for them...

Are you even trying?

>he doesn't realize private trackers own the seedbox companies

If AB owned a seedbox company why have I never seen an advertisment for one? No promo codes, no specific seedbox sites being recommended, etc.

Also
>he doesnt have 1gbps at his house
What are you poor?

why would payment for shills be out in the open
you need to leave the advanced work to more experienced shills you neon sack of shit

>neon sack of shit

I've been a regular on /ptg/ since ~2014. But alright friendo.

>>he doesnt have 1gbps at his house

fuck off bandwidth chad

any proof?

I could show tracker join dates but why would I bother? I owe you nothing.

stop ddosing ggn tracker

you could stop lying too.

>lying

Oh you mean like the continued forced meme that AB is down?

If you wanna call me a liar be specific about what i've lied about and show some proof that i'm lying.

I've already posted screenshots showing AB's active RSS feed has torrents from the past few hours. If that isn't proof enough for you kids nothing will be. But since it's a forced meme likely by spaghetti, you'll be sure to keep up the charade.

WHY DO YOU KEEP EATING THE FUCKING BAIT

PLEASE SIR MAY I HAVE ANOTHER

Because its not even good bait. Good bait makes it look like an actual argument is going on, in this case its you act like a retard and I explain why you're a retard. HURR DURR IS ONLY BAIT IM JUST A PRETEND RETARD. No shit.