/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

GET YOUR CHINKMAS SHOPPING IN BEFORE THE END OF NEXT WEEK TO PREVENT DISAPPOINTMENT.

NINE DAYS left until the BIGGEST SALE of the year, Singles' Day.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Singles'_Day

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Randomiser & Chink Christmas Gifts list
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>News
• user gets the ballsack bike light and some chink cologne • /ck/ user has a death wish • user is happy with his new motorcycle gloves
• user isn't impressed with his new multitool • user gets the well memed James Donkey 112 mouse • user stocks up on pencil lead for his Lamy pencil • user receives a uGreen 3.0 card reader its of high quality as expected of uGreen • user is on the look out for prescription glasses • Don't botrher with knockoff Swiss Army knives • user's KZ ZS5 right side died on him
• user has no luck with Gearbest support on a Kingdian warranty repair (contact Kingdian directly they've been pretty great in the past even replacing SSD's for anons without having them sent back) Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/wholesale?SearchText=silicone foot realistic
aliexpress.com/item/2015-New-Top-Quality-Foot-Fetish-Toys-Solid-Silicone-Feet-Sex-Toy-Adult-Toys-for-Man/32302130804.html?spm=2114.10010108.1000023.5.d4763cclJvmez
aliexpress.com/item/FancyQube-New-2017-Outdoor-Scarf-Mask-Variety-Turban-Magic-Scarves-Face-Mesh-Headband-Skull-Neck-Bandanas/32799679746.html
aliexpress.com/wholesale?minPrice=&maxPrice=&isBigSale=n&isShoppingCard=n&isFreeShip=n&isNew=n&isFavorite=n&isMobileExclusive=n&isLocalReturn=n&shipFromCountry=&shipCompanies=&SearchText= lion&CatId=200000600&g=y&needQuery=n
aliexpress.com/item/Laix-EDC-Anti-Theft-Hidden-Underarm-Holster-Black-Nylon-Agent-Bond-007-Bag-Multifunction-Inspector-Shoulder/32809301434.html
aliexpress.com/item/OZERO-Men-s-Work-Gloves-Touch-Screen-Driver-Sports-Winter-Outdoor-Warm-Windproof-Waterproof-Below-Zero/32760475135.html
aliexpress.com/item/Bomber-Jacket-Men-s-Fashion-Thick-Warm-Autumn-Winter-Military-Motorcycle-Men-Jackets-Flight-Ma-1/32789982603.html
aliexpress.com/item/Plus-Size-2017-Military-Male-Army-Green-MA-1-Flight-Bomber-Jacket-Baseball-Varsity-American-College/32817074111.html
aliexpress.com/item/MA1-Men-Winter-Warm-Military-Airborne-Flight-Tactical-Bomber-Jacket-Army-Air-Force-Fly-Pilot-Jacket/32804335902.html
aliexpress.com/item/Halloween-Wear-Winter-Jackets-And-Coats-With-Glasses-New-Design-Windbreaker-Hooded-Dust-proof-Parka-Thick/32749418421.html
s.aliexpress.com/q2eei6zm
fiio.net/en/products/57
youtube.com/watch?v=0lpQ0BpjUtg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wore the chink cologne that I bought today. Smelled pretty good. Did notice that the scent faded much quicker compared to higher end cologne. (obvious imo)

Yo re asking here :
What is the average time before getting Gearbest points after reviewing ?
Is it quick ?
Thanks

2-4 weeks

Also, for those of you interested in the one in ear earpod things, I recommend them. I wore mine around last night, sometimes playing music and sometimes just sitting idle, and the battery lasted definitely at least 6 hours constantly being on. I was impressed and the sound quality isn't too bad either.

On aliexpress you can add same item again and again to get total 50 points.

Based RegOP, love the new art very Blade Runner like

Thanks, that's a long wait…

What do the coins do?

>there are no convincing life like sexy silicone foot replicas

Dumb question, will Ebay lower it's prices too on 11.11?

>any company trying to compete with 11/11 in China

Black friday is coming up anyway and that's the big one for US based companies anyway.

Like this?
aliexpress.com/wholesale?SearchText=silicone foot realistic

he just steals the images from the discord

allmost nothing

Any good wireless/Bluetooth mice to buy?

Link

James Donkey wireless mouse

those are pretty nice
aliexpress.com/item/2015-New-Top-Quality-Foot-Fetish-Toys-Solid-Silicone-Feet-Sex-Toy-Adult-Toys-for-Man/32302130804.html?spm=2114.10010108.1000023.5.d4763cclJvmez

but too expensive desu
20$ i'd buy them

Nice reddit spacing

That doesn't even seem like reddit spacing. user somehow managed to split up the URLs into multiple lines, what the fuck.

Ok... Copy paste from Notepad. Probably word wrap fcked it

Delete and try again

> What could go wrong here?
Flimsy shit that fits poorly or not at all and looks nothing like the picture.

What images from Discord? I haven't seen that posted there at all.

SCARF

aliexpress.com/item/FancyQube-New-2017-Outdoor-Scarf-Mask-Variety-Turban-Magic-Scarves-Face-Mesh-Headband-Skull-Neck-Bandanas/32799679746.html

BELT

aliexpress.com/wholesale?minPrice=&maxPrice=&isBigSale=n&isShoppingCard=n&isFreeShip=n&isNew=n&isFavorite=n&isMobileExclusive=n&isLocalReturn=n&shipFromCountry=&shipCompanies=&SearchText= lion&CatId=200000600&g=y&needQuery=n

MISC

aliexpress.com/item/Laix-EDC-Anti-Theft-Hidden-Underarm-Holster-Black-Nylon-Agent-Bond-007-Bag-Multifunction-Inspector-Shoulder/32809301434.html

aliexpress.com/item/OZERO-Men-s-Work-Gloves-Touch-Screen-Driver-Sports-Winter-Outdoor-Warm-Windproof-Waterproof-Below-Zero/32760475135.html

JACKET

aliexpress.com/item/Bomber-Jacket-Men-s-Fashion-Thick-Warm-Autumn-Winter-Military-Motorcycle-Men-Jackets-Flight-Ma-1/32789982603.html

aliexpress.com/item/Plus-Size-2017-Military-Male-Army-Green-MA-1-Flight-Bomber-Jacket-Baseball-Varsity-American-College/32817074111.html

aliexpress.com/item/MA1-Men-Winter-Warm-Military-Airborne-Flight-Tactical-Bomber-Jacket-Army-Air-Force-Fly-Pilot-Jacket/32804335902.html

aliexpress.com/item/Halloween-Wear-Winter-Jackets-And-Coats-With-Glasses-New-Design-Windbreaker-Hooded-Dust-proof-Parka-Thick/32749418421.html

see

nice ad hominem

I don't know what reddit spacing is so fuck you. And your mom for allowing you to happen.

Any recommended lingerie I can buy my gf? I know it's not tech related but only place I know where to ask.

search for lingerie and sort by orders

protip: use the app to search for "bdsm"

nice damage control regop

So the ''bulletproof'' & ''Knifeproof'' things I saw there are a big no. Shame. Plenty useful things there

>anti theft holster
>looking at bullet- and knifeproof stuff
In what shithole / warzone do you live in?

>"reddit" spacing

Most of the stuff looks fine, with clothing check the customer review pics to see the item matches the display picture and pay attention to the sizing chart. If you're unsure about size you can always contact the seller for more info

Burden of proof is on you pizzaboy, then again your sad attempts at making op pics were just pepe and feels guy with some chink products slapped on. No wonder Chinese Shopping General never caught on.

What mechanical keyboard should i get for 50€?
No amazon

I have been thinking about these:
>JamesDonkey 619
>Ajazz AK33 RGB
>3LUE k751
JamesDonkey has Gateron switches Ajazz has Zorros, K751 has Outemu

>muh revisionist history
they didnt catch on because you kept spamming them with gore and cp

Aright. Thank you for giving actuall advice and helpfull information

Way to prove my point that looks like ass. Speaking of revisionist history you need to stop projecting your own wrongdoings on others, it makes it painfully obvious it's you that did that.

Meanwhile, in Canada...

Here ya go senpai

Mini S530 Bluetooth Earphone Portable Stealth In-Ear Wireless Earpiece Sports Handsfree Headset With Mic Stereo Music for phone
s.aliexpress.com/q2eei6zm
(from AliExpress Android)

That's expensive

$6.50 after tax.

gib bluetooth mouse

Cheaper at T&T I bet.

Are there any /csg/ approved media players that match pic releated?
Mine just sadly kicked the bucket

Infographic

lmao wanted to ask the same
though i simply lost mine ;_;

Get a Fiio X1: closest thing on the market to an iPod Classic.

fiio.net/en/products/57

>chink shit
>120 bux

It's top-of-the-line. Cheaper music players use counterfeit chips.

>counterfeit chips
who cares? as long as it works

Are all the players in the infographic actually good (sound quality, battery life etc.), or is it just a list of cheap stuff some user has found?

This looks nice but I may as well just use my phone instead of spending $100 for something the same size.
The whole benefit of a pmp to me is that they're small and light, you can use them while working out etc. without them getting in the way.
Ideally I'm looking for something

the whole point of being an audiophile is that the more you pay the better it must be

>want to buy chinkshit
>have to wait until 11.11 to buy it on regular price

fuck this shit

You can still get chink'd on 11.11 sales.

>audiophile

have no idea about electronics, how feasible is it for me to perform the BM-800 mic hack

all you have to do is get some jellybean parts and solder then in (cut some traces too). its not rocket science, anyone can do it
here is some faggot explaining why, but you only need to know the how
>youtube.com/watch?v=0lpQ0BpjUtg

yeh obviously watched that video
it doesn't actually show you how to perform any of the necessary steps tho

wut? thats literally the first 30 seconds of that video.
granted that capacitor has a negative side that must be soldered to the right side, diode has right way to be mounted too, but its clearly visible in that video.
if you need soldering tutorials look at some other soldering tutorial videos

Are the chinks dual boot tablets with atoms any good? I had a chuwi and the battery died which ran like shit considering the cube iWork 10 this time.

kindian is on it's deathbed lads. Almost 2 years.

Does the amp actually make a difference?

Looking to buy pic related "Dogxiong" screwdriver set from Amazon. More reviews say it's fine a few that the tips instantly broke/stripped.

What say ye?

Why do we have to call it chink shit? Why can't we call it China Shit? Isn't chink kind of racist guys?

Awesome. Mine should be here any time (got the flesh tone).

what are you going to do about it

I got a Clip Jam recently. I had a Clip+ way back int the day (not rockboxed) and it seems pretty much the same.

Trying to make it blend in?

Let me talk you through it user

1. Cut the trace where indicated in the video and solder in a 1k resistor across the cut
2. Kill your selv
3. Solder onto the existing traces (scrape them until they're exposed, do not cut) a 100 microfarad capacitor, paying attention to polarity
4. Desolder the existing 9v zener diode and rpelace it with an 11v zener diode, again paying attention to polarity

Now you should be ready 2 go

Anyone with experience with a Redmi note 4 on ATT?

Anyone have any luck using a vanilla mastercard gift card on aliexpress?
I have a few random gift cards with $2-$7 left on them and I figure I might as well blow it on chink shit.

Looking for a budget $6 - $5 7 port OTG USB hub
What are some other trusted brands for this besides UGreen?

Thanks. Added to the list.

Yeah, I figure the only use is for stealth purposes (otherwise just use headphones).

I need a pair of clear stripper heels with platform bottoms. Any idea who sells them in China?

I'm tempted to shitpost, I could single handedly destroy csg if I wanted to

Go on.

When I see Eiaosi I see the i as l meaning Elaosi meaning E-LaoSi meaning E-拉屎 meaning Electronic-拉屎 X6

拉屎 = shit btw

i will say ruizu x02, is a solid player but there is always THAT autistic cunt lurking

>ruizu x02
In what way is it better than using your phone?

Funny that you posted this right now user, I was literally just watching a video about that exact player.
If you have one, could you tell me if a) it supports gapless flac playback and b) if it displays album art?
Also what's the audio quality / battery life like? I'm not an audiophile so as long as it's not completely terrible it'll be fine.

Physical buttons, lightweight, long battery life, don't have to worry about breaking it by dropping it when working out etc.

A) no idea mate i almost have no FLACS
B) Yes

Battery life for mine is aprox 30 hours before needing to charge with a constant use of 2 hours daily, i had it for a year now.
Audio quality is decent i suppose sounds the same as my RedmiNote4, i use it with a pair of KZ ATE and i cant hear static or any noise while playing.

These cards are shit. I bought one and they get very, very hot, meaning battery life will also heavily suffer if you use these.

Do you have any better suggestion for USB3.0 express card?

No not really, I only tried a chink expansion card and, although it works, just heats up like crazy. Perhaps ones you buy in western stores don't have this issue as HouseFire(TM) electronics is usually illegal, but I don't know. I suggest, if you must have USB 3.0, to stick it on briefly for the amount of time you need, then immediately take it out again. Certainly not a daily driver type of thing.

I'm looking for some decent wireless headphones and a phone VR viewer. Any recommendations.

What does Sup Forums think of drop shipping?

Why would anyone ship a drop?

It's basically advertising and shipping items you find on a site like alibaba to American people for twice the price got bought it for; this no inventory holding on your part

Thank user, just ordered it.

Are there any shipping methods that don't have horrible backlogs/delays after 11/11?

Fuck you have a really good point. Should have thought about that... Hah