1. Your cunt

1. Your cunt
2. Were you bullied in school?

>Italy
>No, because I'm not a white subhuman

Flag
No, i bullied others in my class, that was fun xD.

>sweden

I expected Mohammeds to bully white kids.

every white person liked/s me

No, I used to bully others though, esprcially one halg nigger girl

1. Poland
2. I was the bully

yes

haha

>Austria
lol

Brazil
It depends of the school you have studied, the particular ones are full of mid class white people who descended from europeans, with respectful people and i never noticed bullying and have like one negro per class, the public ones are like zoos, bunch of drugs, violence and stuff, so bullying is the least of the problems.

I have literally never seen anyone getting bullied in school, I thought it was just an american tv show meme.

Yes, but I also got to bully a few losers myself. Circle of life, ying and yang and stuff.

England
no, I don't remember anyone getting bullied in my school

Italy
no, I was the biggest in all of my classes so not the best target I guess, I never bullied anybody either, I only was a dick to my cousin who was in my class but I always defended him if shit got srs.

1. Where I grew up and studied was Brunei. (Born in NZ tho)

2. Yeah. I fought back though usually. Made a bully cry once because he fell over like a little idiot.

Another time I had the power to get a major loser completely kicked out of the school, but I didn't give enough of a shit so I said dw about it to the discipline master.

>tfw still bullied

I did the bullying

That doesn't count as bullying. It's just white shitlords getting what they deserve

Yes, but one day I've realized that everyone has a weak point and if the nigger beats you with the stick you take the stick and beat the nigger harder so he should know for the rest of his life.

Canada
Biggest in my class, still got bullied, suicidal depression age 10.

Yes

I was bullied for being quiet, being skinny (although I started working out in grade 9) not liking sports (considered gay), knowing things about other countries, being pale skinned because I didn't tan, liking PC video games (although consoles were becoming socially acceptable back then), liking metal music, knowing geography, knowing things in general, being uncut (although we seemed to outnumber cutlets, they were often the angry christian republican jock types), after grade 10 started getting bullied for "dressing gay" like non-baggy jeans and wool coats, skinny toes and fingers (stopped wearing sandals after that), and bullied by friends of girls who asked me out and I rejected them because I don't date. Was even bullied (along with more than half the school) in 2003-2004 for doing anti-war rallies downtown (DC) by the angry patriot kids

The US high school experience is terrible and >american education is no meme. I'm not having children.

Austria is a bunch of tattle tales.