youtube.com/watch?v=8ZSpEa8_-SY

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=a75_1413145731
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Rangeban of Russia
Why?

Russian posters are shitty

Still better than leafs.

>people with their own houses to live in, food and bed.

These people live in luxury compared to 70% of the world population.

Like you live on the street, stop playing victim card, you live better than Russians, much better.

The place where i live would make Russians cry.

Soon I hope.

Worst posters:
1. Yanks (Canadian/Americans). Say stupid things, act fat and ignorant, bad at banter, start threads nobody wants, get in fights for no reason saying stupid factoid arguments, one-trick-pony anti-yurop banter of "u have some muslims" but nothing interesting or funny, highest level of cringe possible, angsty heritagefags, and angsty diasporafags, post trivial shit about states and provinces nobody overseas cares about
2. "Germans" Angry all the time, suspiciously diaspora/immigrant views, difficulty with banter
3. Sweden, either compenate for the banter by being spergy ultranationalist crusaders or go with the flow in being angsty passive-aggressive sjw's
4. Brits. Irritable, autistic, easy to rile, act like yanks 60% of the time, tinfoilers everywhere
5. Belgian. Currently too many immigrant/diaspora. Outbreak of angst, tinfoiling and autism recently
6. Finns same as above but were amazing, then suddenly went downhill this year with an influx of angst, far-left rambling and immigrants
7. NZ: Half are Asians, angsty, SJW, irritable

Russians are OK

>Daily Russians shitting on Russia thread

Today:
NIGHTMARE MODE

Tell me 1 (one) good thing about Russia

That looks like a lot of Russia. Problem with Russia is that its also very cold. You have it better than the Russians. Stop taunting those who have less than you. It isnt nice.

Still lks less depressingthan cold smoggy dirty Russia.

>Russian posters are shitty

russian posters are sometimes hilarious. russians have great sarcastic humour.

rangeban? NO.

Russia is superior to the stink USA

I hope they steal all our tech, spy secrets and humiliate our latest DARPA research

You forgot Australia

Have a (you), faggot.

russia would've been beautiful if the russian empire never collapsed

Ausgods are good lads but (Trigger warning: unpopular opinion) banter is overrated sometimes

There was some good back and forth last night during oceanic-hours on Sup Forums with you lads, then suddenly a few Aussies got really spergy and angry and started rambling some Green party talking points at everyone including each other

Normally that sort of spergy butthurt is more of a leaf/merican problem since we're bad at banter

You won't get any answers.

Aussies are the shittiest posters by default, everybody knows this so no need to mention them.

>stupid factoid argument that no one cares about
>posts stupid factoid argument that no one cares about

Guess you're right.

The country is too huge to be propserous.

Reported to NSA.

Idk why Americans are so bad at banter. Is it being raised around females, so they don't know how to talk the shit with their male friends? Like does it come from single moms?

I really wish Americans on this site would sack up and learn how to talk shit like a man and not a whiny little bitch.

Leafposters are just 100% cringe though, there's no helping them

Russia is a joke as a country. Russians are only spreading totalitarian biased opinion, they're completly pro-Putin shills and non-informative jingoists. Russia must be banned because Russia triggers such countries like Poland and Baltics. Without Russia it will be less butthurt on Sup Forums Russia must be slauhhtered.

You seem to get it. Because you have it seen it youself because you are Russian.

why Russian accent is so nice

russia was a relatively normal country before communism

Because of big dicks. Gimmi dolla- lav you lon time.

I agree.
You're spot on.

Russia was never good, just read our classics.

Seriously though, Russian liberal self-loathing losers are not even funny anymore.
I thought they'd stay in 2ch's toxic detainment camps of boards, but fuck this.
Please, fuck off back to sosach, musor.

Saged. Hidden.

Sorry to all non-russian posters in this cancerous thread.

If it was up to me Putin would be assasinated ASAP and people who support him would go to gas chambers, if not all people.

communists turned it from a european shithole to a concrete shithole

at least russia was a nice-looking shithole

I prefer snow and smoke than gunshots, police, dead bodies and funk.

This month alone, cops have raided my house two times claiming there could drug dealers or drug hidden in my house.

Few days in Russia you would be begging go back to Brazil. People don't know what they are talking about when they praise Russia.

>kokok liberals
Look, this animal learnt a new popular on the West word.

It was never European nor a non-shithole. It was always terrible, slavery, poverty, famine.

>mfw i read some dostoyevsky

H-he is always exaggerating for drama purposes right

You think that snow ad smoke are something exotic which belongs only to the rich developed Western countries like USA or Europe, but you're wrong. Shitty weather with Russian conditions will make you suicide in few days.

Read other classics like Tolstoy or Turgenev or Pushkin. All of them describe Russia as totalitarian poor shithole in which only small elite lives more or less decent.

This is an American website and America owns the world. We dont need to be good at banter.

best comment of the week desu

kekked hard

It's pretty simple in that being overwhelmed by banter can wear people out, and also the banter against the US is drastically stronger than what other countries endure (save for maybe Israel, sometimes Russia). There's also that since anti-Americanism exists, and the US is one of the few countries with an anti-ism against it, there's sometimes overlap. If you had a venn diagram of anti-Americanism and banter, there would be an overlap, wheren on one side you'd have regular, non-serious banter, on the other you'd have 100% non-banter angst about a variety of issues people are angry at the US about, and in the middle with the overlap you'd have crossover where the banter is fueled by heavy emotions about a variety of topics regarding the US people want to get off their chest, and its also a lot more harsh/volumetric and rapid. Thus banter at us is often more like heavy artillery barages and tank shells so we have to be like tanks or else get vaporized

With foreign countries there's often neutral to few emotions stirred up by them and often less known to banter about. So Aussies can banter with relative impunity and be unarmoured because all of the possibilities for banter against them are incredibly mild and cheeky. Some on the left are aware of and angry with Aus over the boat people and Liberals climate change stances but that's about it

Aside from maybe Israel, no other country has to actually be armoured against banter to survive. To our credit, Australians wouldn't last a second in our shoes in a real hotseat, being the most they've ever dealt with are a couple Emu jokes and cricket performance jabs etc.

My cousin studies in Russia and she loves it.

Suicide is better and quicker than getting tortured to dead like this:
liveleak.com/view?i=a75_1413145731

This will happen to me soon.

She must have escaped from sex slavery or be really new to Russia.