Why use Linux when Windows is easier to use and can do all the same shit?

Why use Linux when Windows is easier to use and can do all the same shit?

Why use Windows when Linux is easier to use and can do all the same shit?

$

windows does not allow for the freedom to study and modify the program's source code

i think that image just literally made me gay

>when Linux is easier
Umm, no sweetie.

>Linux is easier to use and can do all the same shit

I REPORTED YOU WHY AREN'T YOU GONE NOW

Ew, fucking deviant and not because you're gay, it's just naturally disgusting.

>click "next" a few times to install it
>no activation or anti-piracy bullshit
>no hunting around on shady sites for executable installers, everything's in the package manager
>if something does break you have tools to diagnose it and search for a solution instead of windows just saying "something happened :( "
>highly malware-resistant out of the box
>whole system gets updated from the package manager, no half-dozen things running their own updaters. updates are non-disruptive and don't auto-shutdown your system or anything

but user, there's shit in that ass.

also is that a fucking mans ass?

>Can do the same shit

I love how all you fags are targetting the debatable "easier to use" point instead of the "same shit" point. Windows cannot do the same shit linux can. Easy as that

what you described is actually ubuntu which is a fucking b o t n e t

>"b-botnet" concern trolls the whimpering windows cuck
even if you were right, my fork uses the gnome software center anyway

>gnome software center
oh boy, this guy just keeps getting better

i dont use xubuntu because it's necessarily "better" than windows at least functionally. i just realized that most of my computer time was spent dicking around on the internet and writing which is just as easy to do on a platform that respects my privacy and is free to use

Linux is literally more capable and easier than Windows. also faster and freetarded

can anyone else smell shit around here?

>Linux is literally more capable
No.

>easier
No.

>also faster
No.

no I'm not Indian

>Yes
>Yes
>Yes
fixed

ahh funny joke my friend...

glad you liked it

You use linux.
Just check out anything that connects to the network that is not your computer or game console and you will most likely find linux on it.
Windows is a big elephant that requires a screen and keyboard/mouse to work, Linux is a small penguin that fits everywhere.

But wanting to have a small penguin to pretend it is an elephant is not a very good idea.