Why Koreans are selling Japanese cuisine in oversea countries?

Korean hate Japan. Then why do such stupid thing. Because they don't have any culture that they can pride..? Seems that they don't have any pride and pretend being Japanese as such atomosphere. But they blame Japan....? This is mental problem hahaha xD

I still think that you just a retard who roleplays as japanese abroad.

I don't get it

you forgot your japanese flag proxy

You posted some bullshit yesterday and I saw it. I still think that you are a roleplayer not a japanese

Look this. What are these Korean doing at over sea country???

lol I'm Japanese. And you are Korean or Chin chan chon right?

t. Actual Japanese

the biggest haters are ironically often the biggest funs.....chinese too 2bh. They are the biggest tourists of here and its amount is increasing with explosional speed.

So lot of kimuchie's sushi shop!!!
What this creepy mixed food. Sushi and Kimuchi combination is insulting Japanese cuisine hahaha

right! I chinese student abroad. Death to japan!!!

You do know this will actually trigger him, right?

They are actually such sad looser immigrant who just escaped from broken country. Full of complex and need overcome it. Therefore they need Japanese pride this shameless Korean and Chinese.

Why not roleplay with him a little bit. I have some free time now

the reason is simple, they just know they can earn money from that. not all koreans but some are like chinese who dont give a fuck about even things they hate in making money. that also means their hate is fake

omg.... oh my god... Why the name is Sapporo. It's Japanese north legion. No shame at all this Korean.

Why Chinese is in 4 chan? do you have such big complex to Japan? omg. stay in china.

Because it's a business. Maybe the most successful Japanese food restaurant chain would be Wasabi in UK which was established by Korean.

日本人なら先ず日本語で返事してね?
昨日何食べたの?

japan steal technology from china and russia. Japan only steal like japan steal kanji

I never know any Japanese who is selling other Asian cuisine at their restaurant. Japanese have pride to themselves.

Korea has food? I mean, I've seen tons of Chinese/Sushibars/Thai but I've never seen Korean.

Because whenever White people go to an expensive Asian restaurant they expect there to be Sushi and if the restaurant doesn't have it they'll be disappointed and leave bad reviews on yelp.

oh my god!! I didn't know it. I will inform to my friends.. :(

You are so funny who get so mad because of pointed out the facts lol

Around here almost every sushi place is Peruvian owned.

lol

Chinese are the greatest offenders, though. They will even try to pass off as really japanese, at least that one in the OP admits its fakeness.

>owned
This is still natural phenomenon. There aren't enough Japanese in ur country.

only thing is funny is japanese people. Ha haha they have smal penis and no tits. Japanese ugly hahaha

Hello Japanese. Are you enjoying Luxembourg? Good.

おい、日本語で返してみろや。
できないの?

this is fun

I am almost sure that this restaurant's owner is not Japanese. "Tao" is Chinese. Japanese cannot do such shameful things... omg omg

This restaurant proud 20 years running business. Thus, 20 years shameless owner. wtf "Japanese-Korean" cuisine.

Can you speak japanese?

Nande? moshi soudattara nani?

じゃあ何故俺の質問を無視するの?

I heard that many Chinese woman escape from the country. and come to Japan to marry to enjoy the small penis. Then what is your function of life? lol

why u get mad mate? xD

はぁ…お前只日本のことが嫌いで仕方ないゴミクズ外人じゃねえかww

That dish on the right is definitely Korean. I've been searching for a good bibimbap place on yelp in my area for the last 4 hours. Everything's KBBQ.

Ton of fake Japanese restaurant by Koreans...

働けニート

Sushi isn't just Japanese anymore. There's American, Taiwanese and Korean style sushi

Honestly talking, if I''m not wrong Korean foods are actually developed by Japanese. I suppose that popular Korean food is based on Korean foods in Japan. For example, original Korean BBQ is very bad but Japanese scence source and Wa-gyu made it better. So Korean cuisine are actually re-exported from Japan to Korea and oversea. If you think I'm wrong, Go to Korean and come to Japan later for comparing.

Because Japan is Korea's little brother, there is nothing wrong with Korean dealing in Japanese culture as big brother.

There is no Sushi by Taiwanese and Korean. It is not sushi. This is created by their complex in order to overcome own problem. Actually, I'm fine that Taiwanese says that there is Taiwanese sushi. They are better people compare with Chinese and Korean.

This

Yeah

Most Jap-style restaurants around here are Chink owned. Japs just make decent food.

This is very logical

Ahahaha, you are the extreme left wing right? Or Koreans in Japan. You need defend your pity complex lol. Japan and Korean have never never been brother if look the history.

Fucking this

Hahaha you are posting as multi pretender, so easy to see it xD

We are all descended from Korean

Yes, Japanese have pride. Pity Korean and Chin chan chon. They blame Japan but cannot stand by themselves without using Japanese shine because of shameful history and complex.

Sure. all entity of the universe come from Korean.

One cuisine is considered a world heritage, the other isn't. It doesn't take a genius to figure out which will sell more to stupid foreigners.

Don't worry. Almost all asian countries hate each other.

You are right. My issue is, Korean and Chinese hate Japan. And what are they doing? ha-ha-ha

Japanese don't hate Taiwanese and others intentionally. Because there isn't serous issues.

Ok. Japanese only hate Chinese and Korean.

stop bullying korea

I would like to know, if Turk figure icon is used for french cuisine restaurant, how french would react. I cannot take this shop's overlook and the icon. Go to hell Koreans.

ty mate

I'm saying merely facts. Are you Zainichi? Or Korean sucker. U can move Korean anytime. Just do it!

Because a lot more people eat/know about Japanese food, so its a better business plan for cheap/easy money.

There are lots of legit Korean restaurants in Auckland but fewer Japanese because everyone just eats Katsubi.

Korea isn't called The Cradle of Civilization for nothing.

holy shit zainichi cockroach kill urslf

t b h when they do that it makes it easier to identify the more authentic japanese owned restaurants

Well, if they visit you often enough, they might stop hating because you got fammiliar.
Worked with us and the french.

You can think Chinese and Korean have kinda Russian's mentality. Not extractor same but similar in some points. They blame to EU and US but they love to come and be like these developed countries with big complex. But their poor pride don't let them to be honest. instead of so, excuse and keep blaming on EU and US. French and German are much more civilized people. Thus, u cannot apply this analogy.

>all this samefagging
Kys zainichi scum

Korean food is better than Japanese food by far. It is much heartier. I love those hot pot soups that they make.

Japanese stole Yakiniku and Korean bbq from Koreans yet Korean owned sushi restaurants they bitch about

Fun fact: This guy owns 30% of all sushi restaurants in the western hemisphere

Hahaha don't cry ;) Korean BBQ imitate "Japanese Korean BBQ" because of lacking fine ingredients and seance. Yes Korean BBQ ifs from Korea, but funny phenomenon happened that it is developed in Japan. What is the the shame.
Eat Korean food till die geeee~~

*sense

this is true. There are the 20,000 sushi restaurants outside of Japan. 7,000-8,000/20,000 are owned by the Moonie church.

there's your answer OP. The Moonies control the sushi business outside Japan

Nice to know it. I'll inform all of my western Friends. omg shameless Koreans omg omg omg... I feel like crying to know it.

I feel die to know it. Death on Koreans.