a literal shit

>3 Billion Devices Run Java
and most of them are kid's computers so they can play minecraft

Actually looks comfy and i don't even like anime

>dream thinkpad
>has a trackpad

this is clearly satirical by someone who doesn't care for thinkpads desu

All those devices use Java, just because you cant read the gray text

>He wrote that Maki is a girl, which may or may not be true, but that isn't what he was fired for.
>He wrote that Maki is a tomato, which doesn't make any sense, but that isn't what he was fired for.
>He wrote that he loves her, which we were all sick of hearing already, but that isn't what he was fired for.
>He wrote 'Maki!' which isn't a fact at all, but that isn't what he was fired for.
>He was fired for withholding the fifth cute fact about Maki. It's that simple.

Kek, sauce?

abc news

leaksource.wordpress.com/2013/01/22/anonymous-opwatchtower-court-document-leak/

>trackpad
>audiophile
>lenovo logo
You must be joking

I might be retarded at programming but couldn't you just write a negative loop for that

also technically every Android phone runs Java

that's a nice conversation actually
it must be neat to have a good buddy at such a technical job

Result approaches 0% as it isn't specified that the set of answers from which to choose randomly is limited to the four given and thus we must assume an infinite number of possible answers.
Furthermore, the probability distribution of each answer isn't given. I could be choosing randomly, but heavily favoring the answer "50%".

They sued google over the JVM implementation in android because they don't make a penny off it, it's all in-house, and oracle argued that the java API bindings were oracle intellectual property and could be licensed out.
The courts told oracle to go fuck themselves.
So it would be beyond hypocritical to include android devices in that count.

>it would be beyond hypocritical
No, Oracle got told to fuck themselves for a good reason.

My sides user

i don't get it

of course you wouldn't

That's fucking brilliant.

anime website

Nigga these motherfuckers saying they ain't just loading whole files into memory?
Wait
>2.5GB FLAC file
Fuck

this never gets less funny

5 cute facts about maki:

- She's a girl!?
- She's a tomato!
- I love her!!!!!
- Maki!!!!!!!!!!!

Very cute Maki post
Please post again

what the fuck

im retarded and forgot, what is the source manga for this again??

I don't get it.

Parody of desktop rice threads.

mesu nized festival
(i am not a faggot)

The only answer is C

Thanks, i'm not gay but id suck your dick :3

ayy

I tried listening to this video but there's no audio

>No it (the correct answer) is 50%.
>The correct answer is 25%
pick one

>credit cards
what?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Java_Card

but user, car manufacturers don't ban you from modifying them and don't sue you for selling a modified car.

software ethics simply don't apply here.

THYCCC

Both can't be proofed meaning you can't be right so it's 0%, Which is of course a double negative, making it the only answer compatible with itself.

B, either it's right or it's not.

No active sauce filter i had enabled found it, will add that.
also best Marina

Modern Thinkpads have a fucking shitty nipple mouse anyway
The only actually good implementation was the one used in 1990s toshiba laptops, but of course you never even used those so you wouldn't know

That's the chance the answer is correct, in the simplest terms. The question is the chance YOU are correct.

john deere thinks otherwise
wired.com/2015/02/new-high-tech-farm-equipment-nightmare-farmers/

C is both true and false. abandoning traditional logic, C is the only correct answer. interesting problem. goes over most people's heads though.

>Windows 7 is a well optimised os

Li/NU/x

never understood the ASMR shit. is it just a fetish for losers without gfs?

neither, i don't have a gf though, i just find them creepy

Alright let me explain.

In about 2009-2010, a lot of people started asking themselves "why do we get a brain orgasm after listening to some guy get a haircut". Those people started spreading it everywhere, including youtube, and decided to call it "ASMR" - Autonomous sensory meridian response. At first it used to be genuinely intriguing and people posted stuff like barber sounds, videos of body massages and zen sandbox tilling to trigger it, but then the attentionwhores found it. That's when shit went completely downhill up to what we have right now - nothing to do with ASMR, just some random attentionwhore trying to make herself attractive and farm some extra dollars from patreon

The actual "ASMR" is shit like this youtube.com/watch?v=SSctqjzFjJ8 - lay back, stop thinking about anything and relax. If you start feeling a tingling sensation on top of your head after about 3-4 minutes then you can experience it, if not then you're probably from the small amount of people who cant for some reason (probably general anxiety and tension blocking it)

i've only checked out a couple proper asmr videos, nothing recent (as i already know i'm not into it)
so saying "it's gotten worse" is meaningless to me

where can i get this shirt

You are also forgetting the millions of old phones from Siemens, Sagem, Sony Ericsson, Motorola and others that used Java too, you 10 years old faggot

>he's never been to Gibi's or Valeriya's ASMR sleep clinic

>lay back, stop thinking about anything and relax
>constantly assaulted with obnoxious honking and revving and other Indian traffic noises that drown out all other sounds
Yeah wow that sure is a relaxing experience

>dress is 17 american euros
>socks are 12
????

>looks at image designed to be a joke
>you must be joking

girls clothes are expensive, especially when they're niche and cater to perverts

Here's the scenario:

It's year whothefuckknows-longago.
There is no civilization, no writing, no farming, nothing. Humanity is at this point a group of hunter-gatherers going around in tribes travelling from place to place in search of better hunting grounds.
You know how to bang rocks together to create a spark, though. There's fire, it cooks your food, keeps you warm and scares away predators so you and your tribe can sleep in peace even in the open. Life's pretty good.
So, on one of those nights around the campfire, when you're pretty sure you're the only one till awake, you suddenly hear a small rustle coming from a little distance over. Then another rustle, and footsteps. They're coming towards you. The person reaches you and sets down next to you. You can feel their warmth as they close you in their embrace. Then you hear her whisper, whispering sweet nothings into your ear.
Here's your chance to have something private and intimate, something just for you two.

Cont

Now, imagine the soundscape in this situation.
First of all, it's quiet. There isn't even wind, all you can hear is the soft snapping of the campfire and the occasional grunt a tribemate makes as they turn their side in their sleep. You can hear every movement around you, the quietness amplifies everything. There is such dynamic range in the quiet sounds around you. Every one of her footsteps stands out like a needle in cotton candy.
As she's lying next to you, you can very clearly hear her breathing, the saliva napping softly in her mouth as she whispers, the whispers themselves, and the quiet rustle of cloth and skin sliding against skin. You hear it all so clearly when it's against the background of literal nothingness. You can hear the liquid in her eyes snap as she blinks. And it's all so clear, even if it's all quiet, so quiet the next person over won't hear any of it.
You can hear your bodily fluids snapping and spashing together, and her quiet held back moans of pleasure.
Truly, you like these quiet clear sounds. Eventually, you'll develop a response to it, it's a weird tingling in your scalp, and occasionally some other sound triggers it.

When the phenomena was rediscovered by internet addicts listening to oddly recorded videos at the little hours of the night, in the modern era where silence no longer exists as there's a constant stream of cars riding under your window, the faint buzzing of your computer fans and capacitors, and clocks ticking on your walls, it was termed as ASMR.

The conclusion here is of course that ASMR is lewd as heck.

Unused cpu is wasted cpu.

Unused CPU is savings in electricity bills.

It's the fact that the socks are more than 2/3rds of the dress.

buy them from ebay or aliexpress and not from amazon resellers, it's the same product and comes from the same places

So this why I can't get to 5ghz

I would buy this, its only lacking the briefcase handle.

Why do normies find the laughing shit smiley so "funny"? I just don't get it, I think its repulsive.

perfect

this

3 4