/slm/ - Islam doesn't mean peace edition

Muslims post here.
1. Do you pray all 5 prayers?
2. What Madhab?
3. When is Fajr in your country/city?
4. How Much Quran do you know?

Other urls found in this thread:

sunnah.com/muslim/53
straitstimes.com/asia/se-asia/isis-militant-threatens-to-kill-malaysias-top-anti-terror-cop-in-phone-call
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1. Yes
2. Hanafi
3. 4:00 AM
4. 2 Juz

Thoughts?

No

women don't get death penalty for being gay

answer the questions bosnak

Yes
Effectively Hanbali but if I study deeper I'd prefer Maliki and if not Sha'afi
6:00am
5 juz, but I need to review

Kind of funny, althouh I seriously doubt the government would do anything even if they do have laws like that on the books.

I am not religious.

Most people here go to a mosque twice a year, fkr holidays and even then after prayer, they go to a bar to celebrate with beer.

Mashallah I still love you guys senpai desu.

I only know one sincerely devout Muslims who goes on here. I'm sure you all know him. For some reason there are more genuine Christians here than Muslims.

SUBHUMANS

No, I will pray Maghrib today InshaAllah
Hanafi
4;05 am
About 1 Rukooh

For 'fajr', it is from 3:40 till 5:37 (am of course).

Islamic community of B&H is Hanafi.

Fucking autocorrect, I should add English dictionary too.

>1 rukooh
finish the juz! whats wrong with you???

1 line a day!
1 line a day!

Throw yourself a biiiiig party when you finish it, its going to be the best feeling of your life.

Also, I was able to recite ~15 surrahs, but never really understood any. (Same way average Haso doesn't understand it, but repeats anyway.)

>1. Do you pray all 5 prayers?
yes
>2. What Madhab?
none :^)
>3. When is Fajr in your country/city?
4 am
>4. How Much Quran do you know?
about 10 surahs

>after prayer, they go to a bar to celebrate with beer.
slav tier muslin

i want a Bosnian wife

I want Canadian citizenship and a good job.

congratulations

r u cute :^)

I've got my eye on you Ahmed.

There's a picture of our president (Bakir Izetbegović) from last week, they were on a meeting with EU officials in a restaurant and he was trying to hide beer behind flowers on a table, when they were taking pics. (And he's the guy that gets accused that he supports islamists, because he goes to a mosque sometimes.)

k

there is literally nothing wrong with being an islamist

How to get a qt chink mudslim gf?

You don't.

convert to islam and go to SEA

islam my head until i get braindamaged enough to believe in some pedo's lies and excuses.
:DDDDD

>religion

>indonesian
>not muslim
>on Sup Forums
>not being attracted to little girls
>on Sup Forums
>braindamaged
>excuses
W E W
E
W

>tips kopiah
>sl*v(e)s

Why are your afterlife beliefs so primitive?
"You get everything you want in form of carnal excess if you join us and torment if you dont"

Rly?
Christianity is at least vague about heaven, mostly making it about being with god.

>this su(bhuman)nda diaspora again
>being pedo
>worship pedo fraud
>literal sub-monkey IQ ethnic with sub-monkey IQ religion
lmao

>primitive
getting what you want isn't primitive
the euphoria about being there in the sight and presence of god is detailed in the hadith much more than carnal pleasure
you just havent cared enough to look

search for beatific vision in Islam instead of being an ignorant prick, when you ask tor make comments that stupid its really hard not to look down on your intelligence

gay detected

Muslims don't worship people. Muslims worship Allah. This might be a difficult concept for you to grasp since you are obviously a uneducated head hunting jungle nigger from the indo side of papua

I've been trying to understand more about the differences between the schools of Islam, like Hanbai, Hanafi, Ismali, etc. Can anybody recommend any books about the subject?

I remember mostly long winded descriptions of houris and their breasts.
But the stuff you laugh about loudest always sticks the best with you, so it might be that I did not notice the other more transcendal stuff.
(Or simply stopped caring afte that ridiculous walhalla-tier ouvertüre.)

>cANA(L)da

1. No only Friday prayers.
2. Hanefi
3. 04:20
4. I have red it completely.

imagine your perfect heaven, it would have women, food and you could fly and shit

ur such a faggot

>"i don't worship Muhammad"
>"muhammad is a flawless perfect image of human, lets ignore his inhumane near godlike living deeds"
lmaoing everytime a muslim is in this denial

what are you even getting this stuff from?

what do you think of erdogan

Sunni Mezheps pretty much like this:

>Hanefi: if the prophet done it once, just do it even thou he stopped it because he did it for a reason.

>Shafi: Did he quit it? It would be nice to do it but not necessary to keep it all the time.

Pretty much like this. Sunni Mezheps are okay with each other. I know about Shafi bc Kurdish people are Shafi. IDK about Hanbeli or Maliki.

Yes, but those desires are simply the product of my limited state of a fleshbag I am now in currently. Not to speak lowly of them, theyre fun, but the fun has borders.
You'd think that if your soul detaches from your body with its stomach and biological senses, leaving only a conciousness- there would be something else waiting for you like a certain mental state that is desirable but yet inperceivable in your mortal shell then just the stuff you had (or wanted ot have) before cranked up to 10-soul edition!

read here, its a collection of prophetic sayings about paradise

sunnah.com/muslim/53

Are you trying to reason with religious person?

It's magic yo.

My country might be a shithole but thank God we don't have muslims here.

yeah but eating is fun because of the dopamines same for sex and drugs, and when we die we will discover new things to enjoy, but the old ones will still be enjoyable in a new and vastly superior way, like eating purely for the taste in heaven and sex for the pleasure, also meeting God, eternal happiness and more stuff i cant explain because we are still in fleshbags

this.
>"God is our absolute master, his will is my command"
>"waaaaaaaaa, i need reward for my "loyalty" in form of heaven"

>Christianity thread
>"Deus Vults" everywhere

>Islam thread
>"I hate muslims, fuck islam" everywhere

I like this butthurt.

Islam means submission
we obey because he is our absolute master
he rewards us because can, promised us, and wants to.
>implying

:^)

what if you dont love allah but only are muslim for paradise? (u believe in shahada)

based rajab tayyib

paradise is allah's mercy
he said you have to work for it
so you are muslim for allah's mercy
and are doing what he said do
so no problem

>promised us
thats the point retard, one wouldn't need to give a promise without knowing a doubt, implying muslims do want to be rewarded to do God's will.
are you seriously this retarded? same old predictable response so far

>the only leader which the whole west wants him to be death.

Truly the best muzzies.

the doubt is the fact that he DOESNT HAVE to give us anything. I can only tell you with conviction that he WILL because he PROMISED us.

The lord of everything can do whatever he wills and wants.

are you retarded?
promise means he told you, and that means he told you what you want to hear.
are you seriously believe in absolutely benevolent god who did stuff based on "lul, so randumz :DDD"?

Translation for non francophones

"Brazil, you are our next target. We can attack your country of shit"

I cant translate the portuguese tho tbhq

Reading about those I must admit that its notable that the "stuff you are not able to perceive" part is repeated a lot while the other more archaic parts seem mainly to be reactions to his followers asking him random stuff they were worried about (youth, sex and food).
So he describes "awesome" in terms 6th cenrury arabs find desirable.

Some of the pants on heads retarded stuff from the hadith collection I once read and remember isnt in there, so it might have been less legit hadiths as they seem to be kinda unreliable.

This makes it better, the immaterial promises seems to have been overshadowed by his disciples more mundane desires due to harsh medieval life. Needs some goodwill and a quiete open ended interpretation tho I guess.

>salafist hate him for supporting MB in egypt
>egypt hates him
>shias hate him
>jews are afraid of him
>amerifats think they can outsmart him
>europe is cucked by him
BASED

>Not having a guy named Jedi personally giving the counter terrorist head death threats by phone
straitstimes.com/asia/se-asia/isis-militant-threatens-to-kill-malaysias-top-anti-terror-cop-in-phone-call
Pretty weak threat.

I believe in an ABSOLUTE God who said he will be benevolent to those who listen to him when they die.

It seems like you don't understand basic logic, rhetoric, or the meaning of words so pay attention.

There is a creator of this universe. We are incable of understanding the reason why he created anything. He has chosen to initiate contact with us through prophets and messengers. Through them he told them that if they listen to his instructions and whims regardless of the hardships they undergo in this world and life they will be rewarded for it.

He didnt have to do that, he owns everything. If he wants everything to suffer for eternity he could. HOWEVER he promised paradise. anyone that follows him gets paradise, those that disobey get the opposite. His promise reassures us that the rules he gave us are for our benefit in THIS life and the hereafter.

almost all hadith are reactions to the laymen amoungst his followers. The more intellectual and insightful things are recorded between other heads of state, his family and the highly educated like former rabbis and monks.

1. 5 times daily, including the sunnah prayers, still beginner tho
2. Shafiee
3. 5.55 am - 6.10 am
4. Read the whole. By heart would be 60%. Know is 35%. Still ongoing.

by your "logic" it imply its absolutely unnecessary to follow any of god commands because in the end its "lul, i do what i want so randumz XDDD", see your fault here? you deny you follow islam because of reward while admitting to recognize the concept of benefit.
still too complicated to you?

>by your "logic" it imply its absolutely unnecessary to follow any of god commands because in the end its "lul, i do what i want so randumz XDDD"
the promise stops that though

so you did imply you follow islam because of reward then.

We follow because its truth, Allah is the creator of the universe. I HOPE that I am judged worthy enough to get the reward, but that depends on Allah being happy with me. So I TRY to make him happy and that in itself is ALSO the reward.

>We follow because its truth
do your mental gymnastic all you want, nothing you said makes any sense to be considered truth so far.
if this is the level of logic you're so proud of i'm terribly sorry for you

Fucking pleb.

Enjoy wasting your life in devotion to a false god and a false religion.

We all die and when we do there is simply nothing that follows. Nothing. Dont waste what little time you have on such banalities.

>Most people here go to a mosque twice a year, fkr holidays and even then after prayer, they go to a bar to celebrate with beer.
Litteraly Tunisian tier

and muslims will unironically defend this, once again showing their own confused faith

Its okay pal.
>2:6 Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe.

You'd have to do more than argue on Sup Forums for the truth of the universe, you're in a good place, go to a local mosque, become educated and work to be saved.
>pascals wager
AMEEN

please don't mess up /slm/ with your /mena/-tier debauchery

how do i convert for a non degenerate wife, i dont give a fuck about the god shit and everything just a nice loyal brown wife

But we're muslims

Litteraly just have to read the shahada

>go to a local mosque
>educated
i see where you get that wonderful "logic".
truly muslims are such in denial, no wonder they're the easiest to be brought into extremism by simple twist of words.
>be truth
>be having contradicted ideas
>logic
lmao

those dishclothes make them look dumb as fuck and like worms i dont mind the other ones not the tight ones that will make them bald

we will remove you fucking kuffar

Agreed with you
Why do you say we're kuffar?

thats degenerate party shit and the other girls are degenerate you need a nice mixture of modesty and faustian spirit

3:118-120
>O you who have believed, do not take as intimates those other than yourselves, for they will not spare you [any] ruin. They wish you would have hardship. Hatred has already appeared from their mouths, and what their breasts conceal is greater. We have certainly made clear to you the signs, if you will use reason.
>Here you are loving them but they are not loving you, while you believe in the Scripture - all of it. And when they meet you, they say, "We believe." But when they are alone, they bite their fingertips at you in rage. Say, "Die in your rage. Indeed, Allah is Knowing of that within the breasts."
>If good touches you, it distresses them; but if harm strikes you, they rejoice at it. And if you are patient and fear Allah , their plot will not harm you at all. Indeed, Allah is encompassing of what they do.

what the fuck is that

Sure thing m8. Please just leave your basement once in a while

i met your kind, all munafiqs and closet homos

you have freedom so spent it wisely

Only if I remember it, lol.
What the fuck is that?
4 to 5 AM
A bit

Nothing wrong with being gay.
Thanks my Canadian friend

>Nothing wrong with being gay.

no there isnt but acting on its urges and giving into your passions is wrong