How do you guys feel about Windows AME? not the guy who made it but id like to see more projects like it...

How do you guys feel about Windows AME? not the guy who made it but id like to see more projects like it, because im a windows fag yeah, would you guys like to see other projects like this? Asking the people who care and won't just hate on windows the minute they see the logo or words

actrons.info/ame_download.html

>

>based on a two year old version of windows
>windows update removed
I guess it's ok if you never connect it to the internet but then it's not much different than regular Windows 10

what's the point.
you can't 100% remove telemetry.
just use LTSB, that way you still get security updates but can stay on 1607 until you decide to upgrade to 2019 LTSB when it comes out

LTSB is pretty terrible in my opinion, was either something about games or preinstalled things (like the calculator) not being there, although i may just miss-remember some shit, and this is pretty good, can't kill all the bloat but 2gb of it was removed i remember the guy saying, id read through a bit more, seems pretty good

>you can't 100% remove telemetry.
Stop this meme.

i'm convinced you are the guy who made AME and is trying to shill this crap

I've already done that. but it's just common sense that it doesn't actually remove all telemetry. It's microsoft we're talking about here.

Probably. We've had several of these threads during the past few days.

this OP is definately the guy who made it

>microsoft is flat out lying in their documentation targeted at enterprise users
Sure.

Monitor your connection with wireshark or something, retard. Watch them beautiful dozens of connections to m****soft servers every second.

Already done that.

Sure you did, buddy. Whatever helps you sleep at night.

I did, doesn't seem like you did though.

What is this?

Instead of investing into Windows 10 like this why not try to make the already stable 7 and 8.1 even better? I just don't understand this tendency of using extremely obscure fucking versions that have been overtampered, while keeping old shit in. I used to work not long ago at a place with a similarly old version of Windows 10, it was painful. 1511 is trash and no amount of security updates will make it good. I'd rather take something that isn't still in a beta stage and still receives updates. And god knows you do need some of these updates if you use an internet connection at fucking all.

Also why post the download link and not the main page? Don't do that. It's fairly obvious you're either the maintainer or a buddy, just be more subtle.

Also if you want to put backdoors away you just don't use Windows at all -and- remove Intel ME. This shit seems pretty pointless.

Windows 7 as much as i like it has way too many updates to wait around on and to
I wish i knew how to do anything with editing windows, i can't even get Linux running nicely, which is why i want windows, and i more over wasn't a debloated windows, I'm not the dude who made it as I'm also asking about other projects like it, i out the download page because i didn't know what else to put as the whole website has other stuff to do with other projects so i picked the link any windows ame , i don't like how is a very outdated version of Windows myself but i just want something with no bloat, and i can run my games perfectly fine and maybe even rice it up a bit to look nice, I've already tried to use every varient of Linux and my favorite was Zorin OS but i can't stand to use Linux, windows has me cucked with them for now i guess

Why would I want shit covered in spices to try and make it look better when I already have a gourmet meal?

>Dead meme
Alright buddy keep living the meme

Yo my dude how many rupees do you get paid per post? I'm looking for work

>reviving a shit three hour old thread for this