Can someone tell me why are turks so stupid?

Can someone tell me why are turks so stupid?

Never had any culture. Did you ever heard about great Turkish scientist, or writer, or musician, or something? /me never.

how is that stupid dingus?

Well... they are T*rks.

They are like Russians but muslim

muslims

>can't comprehend current situation
>clueless about turkish politics
>reddit tier comments

*cringes*

yeah but the question was why are turks so stupid

cannot you even answer it properly?

except pic implies somehow puting ataturk right next to erdogan is bizarre.
as being said 50 iq poltards aren't that much different than redditors

so putting ataturk next to erdogan ISN'T bizarre?

it is apparently for redditors :^)

it looks bizarre

Ataturk was secular
Erdogan is a muslim dog

genetics

You are one of the closest nation on earth to Turkish genes.

>Ataturk was secular
>Erdogan is a muslim dog
In 1920, Muslim Anatolian people helped Secular Ataturk to save the country against Western powers; no matter what his opinions. This picture symbolize unity of Turks. All against CIA backed coup.

wait wait

erdogan is the good guy then?

Unfortunately.

Western media has already declared that he will become far more religious and oppressive, but he has been seeking support of seculars more than ever before since failed coup. Thanks to USA, now even seculars support him. Biggest opposition party leaders (one is secular other is nationalist) attended his rally while according to Western media they should have been in prison.

and yet you're the brown,poor, muslim with a mutilated dick and coups.
it really makes you think

coming from the brown, poor, christian with a smegma dick and coups
you shouldn't be on the high horse here, papadoupolous :^)
psch nothing personnel kid

>escape country cause it's shit
>defend it

well, I'm actually a pomak from bulgaria, but I still hate greece just as much as everybody else does.
also why escape? ever heard of globalisation and living somewhere else for the sake of it?

Kek
Underrated

>I'm a turk so I'll defend Turkey

desu it's pathetic to not defend your country like for example the refugees from syria.

So why aren't you in Turkey

That's easy to say from your comfy house paid by the German government
You left your country even without a war

>wtf!!!11 WHY AREN'T YOU IN THE PLACE WHERE YOUR COUNTRYMEN ARE!!!!11 HOW CAN YOU LEAVE THEM???
>coming from people who's famillies left a european shithole to go to north america
typical reasoning from western people

If you defend your country you should live in it.
No one is going to miss you, the only reason you are here is because your aprents fucked us over by not leaving when the work wasnt needed anymore.

>My ancestors created a paradise out of a wilderness
>You fled to a ghetto to suck on a drying tit of welfare

>it's pathetic to not defend your country like for example the refugees from syria.
Not my words you hypocrite

have I triggered you?
I'm enjoying free shit while you are wagecucks, so what?
maybe you can enjoy life as much as I do in the next life.
I'll keep defending any country I want btw

>He gets a meager amount of money and thinks he lives better.

Top kek.

Not same guy but you are pathetic

but regardless with all that, you will always be second class citizen in Germany though and with good reasons. So I guess people have to make their choices at the end of the day.

That was a reply to

>say stupid shit
>get answer
>can't refute
>LMAO TRIGGERED !!1!1!

Don't respond to me ever again

I don't know why he thinks he's all that anyways I've been to Bulgaria and pomaks are gypsy tier

Well, while you work your ass off for the small amount of money you get more than me, I can use my time as a neet to the fullest.
I exercise, read something, go out and just enjoy life. Something a wagecuck dreams to have.
Well, you're always a second class citizen in germany if you're a 'ausländer' no matter what you do :^)

Buddy i make 40 bucks an hour.

That's probably why he thinks he's hot shit now, his NEET money in Germany would be a fortune in the shithole village he's from

Shut up roach

Dumb, panicky, conservative masses flock to leaders with simplistic worldviews. Hitler, Mussolini, Khomeini, Putin, Erdogan. Same shit.

Well your news sources are the same ones that implied Iraq had WMD's back in 2003 but somehow we are the dumb ones.I thought you Norwegians were smart but guess not.

when was the last time europe had that crowded rally?
oh wait you basement dwellers would be happy when your ebin neo nazi rally gets 10k.
europeans and arabs can't unite when they faced with danger. that's why they were, and will always be our slaves

well, it's 2016 and you're still having coups like any other middle east shithole. What do you expect to hear from Europeans?

We expect them to not jump to conclusions is it so much to ask?

>arabs
>Our slaves
Is this why your countrymen are cucked by an Arab and would kill and die for him 24/7
>Inb4 muh Turanism
You pathetic loser, the four Turanists in Turkey can do nothing against the infinitely crowd of muslims

You are very special.

You're seriously comparing kebab immigrants to the people that despite all odds against them crossed the Atlantic and built the New World out of nothing? When was the last time a kebab built something?

Can you spot a woman? I can't.

This is the dumbest thing I've heard all my life, have a nice day.

>When was the last time a kebab built something?
1971 kuzey kıbrıs türk cumhuriyeti

exactly

Must be. This shit is some bizarre best-of from 20th century dictator shit. We have the ominous threadful movement; now: Gülen, previously: Trotzki.
We have the big national tragedy that was maybe staged; now: the coup, previously: Reichstagsbrand.
The enemy within: Kurds/Jews
And of course, the classic: everyone that isn't supporting the leader is an enemy.
And so forth.

>actually thinking that Erdogan is even comparable to Ataturk

yeah. at*turk never won an election while erdogan never lost one :^)

Turkey just wants to be ahead of the curve for a change, all countries are becoming more authoritarian except for those that already are either dictatorships or theocracies.

>recording revealing corruption gets leaked
>shout "lel iz fake :^)" without any proof
>gets offices checked for bugs

10/10

it wasn't a coup but a terrorist act. why are you interested in with your masters' politics anyway

We never said that, we practically shat all over GWB for 8 years. The Norwegian media is notoriously leftist.

Besides a mosque? :^)

>it wasn't a coup but a terrorist act.

That's no way to talk about your president, is it?

There was that guy who discovered the B-52 asteroid.

There's nothing wrong with Turks, it's just they've been ruined by the kool-aid of Islam...

stay butthurt lol

LMAOING @TURK CHICANOS

they only got state sanctioned media nowadays
every journalist that wants public dialog is branded a "terrorist" or "traitor"

they are so brainwashed it's not funny, everything erdogan says they agree with

you should keep your cringey redditor tier comments to yourself underage.
i know westerners can't understand turkish politics. apperantly being their slave for long time doesn't help their understanding either.
for example one of us studied in gulen's schools for 8 years and it's not you.

so sad

they follow islam, that makes them stupid by nature.