Whst makes this country so good at english?

Whst makes this country so good at english?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p6gA2a3FGTs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

loosks like a dick

The same that makes them good at receiving mudslimes and BBC, their complete lack of love for their culture

Its not just Swedes, all the new generations are speaking good english

They are very much amercanised. They all go crazy for american things.

Someone's never been to France

youtube.com/watch?v=p6gA2a3FGTs

Unmatched skill in taking foreign cock.

epic

because of school

computer games

Computer games, no dubbing, english taught in schools since third grade.

t. swede

cuckoldry

Swedes are just better than other people.

English is an easy language.

English and Swedish are both Germanic languages (the grammar is apparently quite similar). Old English had a fair bit of Norse influence.

Wow that's really racist.

take a vacation in spain and cry

I thought all europeans were good at english

Latin euros are too lazy to learn

Only Spaniards, French and Italians. Mostly because of the dubs.

Doesn't Portugal have dubbed movies?

we have the tradition of caring a lot about our own languages, the same happens in italy, everything is dubbed, english is not necessary in any area of life, this is why not even young people are good in english, the only english they use is the (very)basic school teachings

look at me I'm 20 I'm browsing english sites like this for 2 years and my english is still shit and the worse is trying to understand spoken english from natives

Similar syntax, similar orthography and good language education.
If you've ever been to Iceland, you know what I mean.

Only in movies for kids up to 6 or 7 y.o. at most.

Beyond that, it's either subtitles or Brazilian dubs, which aren't popular at all.

I started learning English by watching Cartoon Network in English and playing pokemon.

Something Anglos will never know: playing a pokemon game without knowing the language. You had literally no clue what you're doing and which attacks did what, or where to go or what to do. But we still beat the game.

English and Swedish are really similar and English is already easy so it's hilariously easy to learn English if you're Swedish.

You also have a tradition of being a bunch of lazy spics who would rather take a nap than improve the economy