This is the first transgender allowed to represent Team USA on the men's team

>this is the first transgender allowed to represent Team USA on the men's team

should this be allowed?

Who cares?

how do they make functioning penis and balls to a ftm transgender?

Looks manlier than most of the posters here I bet

He definitely looks like a woman still. Kinda cute though, yes homo.

Anyways, soon enough biological women are going to be phased out of the Olympics altogether, especially in regards to lifting, running and endurance events. Transgender women are going to obliterate them in every discipline and it is going to be hilarious.

what if they just stitch some dead guy's dick on them

imagine a ftm white girl getting a black dick

how can a dead guy's penis get erect?

He honestly doesn't look that bad for a tranny

the mysteries of science

Post HRT I don't see why not, any advantage they might have had would be obliterated, HRT is some nasty shit.

Would you let him fugg you?

>usa bringing trannies and hijabs to olympics
even sweden and GERMany dont know this cuckfeels

Sure, it's just the beginning of how the future will be anyway, in 100 years you'll probably be able to pay a doctor 100 bucks to get a vagina to see what sex feels like for girls then pay another 100 to get a dick back even bigger than your old dick

No

I can't imagine there's going to be a ton of transgender athletes that are actually good at their sport. Taking the one obvious case out, I haven't heard of any other famous champion olympians coming out as trans.

>in 20 years it will be basically impossible to tell a tranny from a real woman
>our sons might be tricked into marrying them
>the state will recgnize them as women and protect their true identity
>liberals applaud these freakshows
I WANT OFF THIS BULLSHIT RIDE REEEEEEE

This way... why not?
Women are weaker anyways, so it is their problem.
Putting males into female teams on the other hand...

I do, faggot.

This is the future you chose

WESTERN
DEGENERACY

>F to M transgender allowed to represent Team USA on the men's team
Imagine the shitstorm feminists will raise when Olympic womens teams are full of pre-op trannies, and biological women no longer qualify.

Its all about the testosterone. When mtf transgenders and African mutants with a Y-chromosome but no dick are allowed to compete with testosterone suppressing drugs they have no advantage over real women.

This olympics the African mutants have been allowed to go full testosterone and Semenya, Niyonsaba and Wambui will likely win all three medals in the "womens'" 800m.

That seems rather unfair to women.

Should probably be in the Special Olympics and I mean that in the least edgy way possible.

>how do they make functioning penis and balls
They don't.
Tranny operations are hack jobs anyway. They can't create an actual vagina and vulva, or an actual penis and testicles. They just add a pneumatic implant to some hacked up skin for a cock, and put a hole in your crotch for a vagoo, but they don't function and only sorta look like the same thing. The balls and boobs are saline implants, and the moment you stop injecting hormones, everything goes back to normal.
All that just to feed a delusion.

>they just stitch some dead guy's dick
You'd have to take anti-rejection meds the rest of your life or the cock would start to rot. You wouldn't feel anything with it, because the nerves can't be attached.

No, never. It would be too easy for men to change their sex and rule female sports. It would be just stupid.

>Its all about the testosterone. When mtf transgenders and African mutants with a Y-chromosome but no dick are allowed to compete with testosterone suppressing drugs they have no advantage over real women.
You are so utterly full of shit. Did you get that medical knowledge from a GLAAD pamphlet?
That's not how testosterone works.

No matter what they are they are still born as men and have men's physique, which is stronger than women's. Unless they change all their muscles too they should competete as men.

Are you drunk? Go back and read it again.

They enlarge the clitoris with hormones and surgically attach live flesh around it, then put fake nads where the vagina would be if they didn't excavate it
Also they somehow manage to run the urethra through the clitoris.
t. Someone who watched a video on it out of curiosity
It looks like a flesh potato.

There is a reason we have seperate competitions for both sexes. Trannies have way too high of an advantage, like that one man who plays in the womens MMA and utterly decimated everyone he faced.

Men have mens physique because of testosterone. Without testosterone, man becomes effeminate and as weak as a woman.

So I don't see a reason why it shouldn't be allowed.