kde5 > cinnamon > kde4

Wrong, GNOME is.

XFCE supreme gentleman

this

I use the video game os

What show is this video from? Any link

Who /LXDE/ masterrace here?

use neofetch

Since when lowest class plebs are considered masterrace?

Mr. Robot (one of the first episodes)

GNOME is the most god awful DE I've ever tried (and I really tried...)

>Unironically using a DE

I prefer GNOME myself. KDE is just too buggy, plus, once you really start to use GNOME, you find that it's actually quite fast and intuitive. I find it hard to go back to any other desktop environment after using it. You always feel like nudging the upper left of your computer screen, and then realizing, wait a minute, that doesn't work here. . . . GNOME looks better too.

> are you a SHIT man or a DOWN man?
None, I'm a XFCE man.

KDE > XFCE > MATE > Unity > Cinnamon > Gnome

>I prefer tack a dick in the ass myself. pussie are just too buggy, plus, once you really start to take a dick in the ass, you find that it's actually quite fast and intuitive. I find it hard to go back to any other sexual deviance after using doing it. You always feel like nudging the upper left of your dick, and then realizing, wait a minute, that doesn't work here. . . . my ass looks better too.

I'm a KDE guy myself.

Comfy as fuck.

Kdenome

They are all shit, even windows 10 is less bloated than these desktops and windows 10 has solitaire processes that can't be closed with admin permissions.

both are shit.
GNOME looks good but performs like shit and has a weird workflow that can be fixed by installing extensions which break after updates.
KDE is still a fucking bugfest and is just unpleasant to look at. But it's kinda comfortable to work with after you turn off all effects and tinker woth colors for a bit.
Xfce is still the only good DE but it's obsolete as fuck.
Bungie looks promising but it's too raw at the moment.

Comfy/10. Do you mind sharing the wallpaper?

stole your pape and put it on BASED GNOME, what now white BOI?

Feces man :-----DD

Holy shit, are you hacking him???

Wow it looks worse

I feel bad for you.

well memed XDXD:)^-^

the video game one

It's exactly the same but better cuz it's on GNOME.

That's stock GNOME. There's no DE worse than that. None.

At least have the decency to put a decent applications menu there.

I never felt the need to, since GUHNOME is just so comfy.

i3 man but i used to be a GNOME man.

Gnome=XFCE>Cinnamon>Mate>KDE>>>>>>>>Unity

Unity was what Gnome 3 should have been.

None

User32.dll man.

>not using a plain twm without a de

Very nice, but that's i3-gaps, not vanilla i3.

It's 2015, because my superior setup allowed me to work faster than you're bloated environments.

explain this

It feels like it was designed by a 5 year child.

I'm a KDE guy myself.

I'm a KDE guy myself.
I went from GuhNOME (Babby's first Loonix) to Unity (Ubongo) to KDE (Ubongo) to KDE (Kubongo) to i3 (Gentoo) to KDE (Gentoo) to XFCE (Gentoo server, first attempt at switching to desktop mode and needed a quickly installable DE) to i3 (Gentoo) to KDE+i3 (Gentoo) to KDE (Gentoo). Looking to stay at KDE now, took a lot of hops but now I'm enlightened.

i love cinnamon so much
sucks because im stuck with windows because muh games

Real men use i3

who cares? oh yeah, autists. forgot.

>putting giant gaping padding in your file manager
>"disabling animations" doesnt disable expo animations
>"autism"
jej

i used to use kde in 3.0 and it was pretty nice, but then they fucked every thing up

now i just use lxde or fvwm2

Member GNOME 2?
I member...

XFCE currently, lightweight enough and very nice after you customize it for your needs, it's kind of ugly out of box for sure though. Why I do even care about resource usage with a machine with 32GB of RAM and powerful enough CPU and other shit, I don't know.
I do like KDE and MATE too in addition though.

>small thing 99% of people never notice
>being this buttmad you shit up a thread about it and annoy people online about it who couldn't give a fuck less
sounds like autism to me

disable your animations and use your expose feature
thats not an excuse for shipping broken software from a meme distro that got hacked

XFCE, switched after Gnome 3 came out. I'm told Gnome 3 supposedly got better again, so maybe I'll give it another shot.

>using the cat boss image macro for anything other than cat jokes

the god of dubs supported it

You're mother is disgusting

>freedom-denying text editor
lrn2vim&kate ffs

Gnome is trash-tier.

KDE Dev: Here, let me see if I can fix your problem. We are working to make this better on the next release.

Gnome Dev: I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY ANYONE WOULD NEED FUCKING NEED THAT FEATURE. DON'T USE ARE FUCKING API IN THIS WAY. BUG FIXED.