Sup Sup Forums

Sup Sup Forums.
After 12 years my WMO kicked the bucket.
Is there anything similar in terms of shape and durability also with palm grip (because of my kinda small hand WMO works like palm grip mouse for me)?
Budget is around 70 usd.

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/Wholesale-IO1-1-USB-Wired-Gaming-Mouse-Without-Retail-Box-USB-Wired-Optical-Microsoft-IntelliMouse-IO/32691151899.html
microsoft.com/accessories/en-us/products/mice/microsoft-classic-intellimouse
overclock.net/t/1640202/microsoft-classic-intellimouse-3-200-dpi-2017
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck i haven't been keeping up with tech for a while so I forgot the names. I thought there was a steelseries mouse that was said to informally succeed the WMO.

But the Deathadder is also a palm grip mouse, probably. But it has a notorious double click issue that sometimes starts acting up right after the 2 year warranty ends. You either get it or you don't, some people have ones that last hella long and is still kicking.

aliexpress.com/item/Wholesale-IO1-1-USB-Wired-Gaming-Mouse-Without-Retail-Box-USB-Wired-Optical-Microsoft-IntelliMouse-IO/32691151899.html

:^)

yes i have that mouse, it's pretty similar to the intellimouse

it has that comfortable hollow palm feel and the casual precision

DESU i mentioned steelseries and the deathadder (made by razer), which do you have?

I was referring to the steelseries mouse, I'm looking at the mice and they seem to have replaced the models, it was a steelseries sensei mouse

unfortunately, I can confirm the click issue with Razer mice. Otherwise they are really good. They are more heavy than microsoft mice and the sensei and have more rubber, so they are a bit different.

Does anybody got any experience with Zowie FK1/ FK1+?
Looks kinda like MS stuff. Is it any good?

Are all of you stupid?
microsoft.com/accessories/en-us/products/mice/microsoft-classic-intellimouse

Repair the broken part instead
Looks fake

>Looks fake
it most probably is: They now added "iMice" to the title - maybe because it's a bit less outright fake this way

The mouse sensor autistics have already deemed it a piece of shit

Not him but do you mean the sensor isn't perfect? My understanding of the original was it had a perfect sensor, only it was locked at 400 dpi and 500hz, sorry if I got the terminology wrong.

overclock.net/t/1640202/microsoft-classic-intellimouse-3-200-dpi-2017

OP here.
>But the Deathadder is also a palm grip mouse, probably.
Sorry but I would like to stay away from razer stuff because of quality issues.
Not available in my country and most likely will be overpriced as fuck because MUH GAMING LEGEND.

I like my Zowie EC2-A. Maybe try one of their mice.

I don't understand desu, the first reply to that thread expresses hope for the sensor being good, which I think means the original post doesn't contain sensor information. But it does say it's 1000hz, 3200 max dpi, which is useful information.

Holy fucking shit, what the fuck

Mine works fine. Haha douche

I second repairing, super easy if its just a bad microswitch. The huano ones are like $6 for a 10-pack on aliexpress.

My bro has one. It has a comfortable low shape. Very basic mouse with no software so you can't customize the two extra side buttons. There's a button on the underside that changes the DPI the preset DPIs. The shell is smooth matte plastic but you'll feel the sharp edges. It's a good mouse but very overpriced.

>It's a good mouse but very overpriced.

Not him but I wanted to say something along this line earlier, but I had no source so didn't want to speak entirely out of my ass. I was told Zowie mice have really sensitive clicks, and are really light and potentially small in the case of the FK2 (desu idk the selling points for each model, the FK2 is the smallest though I think). But they safely coast off of being a gaymen brand, plus I think I heard the clicking doesn't have a long life somehow, but I may be mixing it up with the deathadder

They have super low Los, light and yes, kinda smallish but not tiny. Clicks aren't sensitive tho, they are on the harder side actually and haven't had any problems with the switches. 3 years and still going well. Deathadder is indeed the one infamous for dying soon.

Is it really good? Also, is it a matte finish plastic or some kind of rubberised coating on mouse body?
>90 GBP
Well fuck.
Lucky bastard.

Also, can I get a quick rundown on wired Logitech G403? The body looks kinda Intellimouse-ish. Is it any good?

Came to recommend g403
Wired or wireless are both fine
502 if you want meme buttons
602 and mx master are also nice.

buy another one off ebay for 10 bucks