Are you intimidated by American intellectual superiority?

Are you intimidated by American intellectual superiority?

You should be.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0diJNybk0Mw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yuropoors BTFO yet again

Enjoy +100k college denbts

Are you studying in any of those places?

>when retards post in an american thread

>Their universities are dominated by minorities
>Actual Americans have be raped with debt to get decent education
>""""""American"""""""" intellectual superiority

>american intellectuals

>~1% of students go to these schools
>"american" superiority

Build wall beaner

Why are we so much smarter than Euros? Is it genetic or cultural?

>french

sinply just language

>they're all minorities anyway!!!

ummm try again sweetie xx

It's a well-known fact that societal progress/innovation/growth is driven by the top 10%

The rest are pretty irrelevant and just going through the motions

so that's significant

>Jews probably make up 1% of American population
>Yet unversities, Hollywood, media are dominated by them

really makes you think

who the fuck are you quoting?

literally every euro and canadian any time this image is posted

>its not full of minorities bro
>posts a graph showing that they are full of minorities

The top 10% of what?

>Are you intimidated by American intellectual superiority?
I'm 24 years old, so no

Jews are a very intelligent people

as opposed to who? blacks?

no no no, that would be racist, for you see, blacks suffered from historical institutional racism, therefore blah blah blah blah............................

>23% are white
makes u think

it's literally showing a majority white (huge majority if you count jews as white, which they are) population at top schools

Thinkers, workers, producers

Think of the top doctors, lawyers, scientists, businessmen/entrepreneurs, etc., they're a fraction of society but they do most of the work in terms of pushing it forward, the rest follow suit

it's how almost all human societies have functioned

>Shitxico not even on the graph

>tfw your university is consistently at the top of the USNWR rankings but somehow loses to the University of Washington in international metrics

I thought UK were going to be the first instance of a first world country where the older generation has better basic literacy/maths than the generation being schooled now. I think i read that on the bbc somewhere

>bbc
BIG

>23% is a major
there's that american intellectual superiority again

>tfw my dad immigrated here from India and got his his Masters and PhD from Stanford while I'm doing my undergrad in some shitty state school
Postgrad matters the most, r-right guys?

I feel like a disgrace who hasn't utilized America's academic superiority

if it's the biggest percentage...it's the majority

>23%
>majority

Ahahahahahahah

>the richest country has the most expensive schools that can afford the best professors
Well no shit we have the best

Honestly shitty American state schools can be excellent on an international level. Don't fuck up though

>tfw i graduated from u of wisconsin debt free
i even had my food and housing paid for
only retards dont get full scholarships

then why don't singapore, norway, etc (who have higher GDP per capita than the US) have at least some top tier universities?

I won't fuck up, im planning on applying to med school and I have my GPA pretty high.
I just feel bad because I grew up around kids who went to plenty of schools who went to these kind of schools in OP's picture.
In fact, I can name 3 people each who went to my high school and attend the institutions in OP's pic (besides from the two English universities)
Feels shitty man

We have a bigger class divide them. More millionaire money to support better schools

You can't just transfer to another school?

There's not really any practicality to transferring to a better school for Pre-Med undergrad besides feeding my ego to say im going to a better school
I'm just bitching on Sup Forums 2bh, its not a big deal

How "bad" is the state school you're going to?

Washington State University, known for being full of retarded frat douches who'd rather get wasted instead of studying for anything ever

>Washington state university
How'd you wind up there?
I really depressed all throughout high school and never did any hw, so I had to repeat 9 grade twice(graduated cum laude despite finishing with a 2.4 GPA ),so Thats why I'm heading off to the university of new Orleans.

I got into University of Washington and really love the state of Washington itself but UWashington gave me peanuts for scholarships so im currently on a 3/4th scholarship ride at Washington State University.
I wanna eventually settle down in Washington which is why basically, and cuz of scholarship monies

>so I had to repeat 9 grade twice(graduated cum laude despite finishing with a 2.4 GPA ),
How do you graduate cum laude with a 2.4 GPA? Thats super interesting, damn.
What made you choose Univ. of New Orleans? What major? You gonna do postgrad?

>How do you graduate cum laude with a 2.4 GPA? Thats super interesting, damn.
Basically I was the school's IT director's assistant, so one day he's gone and the school doesn't have enough computers with testing software installed and I'm the only person in the school who knows how to install and configure the software, so I get pulled out of class and deploy the software on 30 laptops. I got a swag bag full of school merchandise and cum laude for that.
>What made you choose Univ. of New Orleans?
It's really cheap and if I join the national guard all my tuition and housing costs will be covered so I just have to pay 3500/year for food.
What major?
CS, if I can't make it I'll just switch to finance and try to transfer to a school that will lgiv me decent finaid for having an EFC of 0.
You gonna do postgrad?
Ofc.

>CS, if I can't make it I'll just switch to finance
Me too, then I'll move to the mainland or a non arabian country

I'm starting to feel fear that everyone has the same CS or finance plan

>debts

America dominates global politics and media.
Of course these subservient organs will say that American universities are the best.
Imagine what a North Korean world university ranking would look like.

>UC Berkely
>40% asians
wut

California has more Asians than any state other than Hawaii, and their universities aren't allowed to consider race as a factor in admissions

This is a Chinese ranking

Most of those posting under the US flag on Sup Forums, self-hating whites and progressive millennials of the following type:

youtube.com/watch?v=0diJNybk0Mw

This is the main product of the universities in America.