What happens here, bros?

What happens here, bros?
Is there any wyomingite here?

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2013/07/the-state-of-wyoming-has-2-escalators/277891/
youtube.com/watch?v=JDuPmT7pnGo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the entire state has 2 escalators

theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2013/07/the-state-of-wyoming-has-2-escalators/277891/

that should give you an idea

hint: literally nothing

Yellowstone and some scenery, as well as quite a bit of ranching. Not much else, though tbqhwy

that sounds peaceful

religion, meth, and nature.

not much different from where you're from

What got my attention was the name of the airport, it truly gives you an idea to where you are going

It's the emptiest state in the entire country

It's also 92% white

smallest population in the country

northwest has yellowstone

southeast is basically just an extension of denver

the rest of the state is literally nothing but farms

*jacks on hole*

The state with the lowest population. Home to towering mountains and spacious plains. Populated pre-Columbus by the Shoshone, Crow, and Lakota Indians. Currently populated with cowboys, roughneck oilfield workers, Indians, and generally nice people who love the outdoors, and hate the way the rest of America lives. 90 percent of said population could probably kick your ass in half. By the by, not a favorite place for homosexuals (remember Matt Shepard?). Yes, everyone in Wyoming has a gun, and really wants to shoot something.

Idk but I took some quiz a long time ago and according to my answers it's an ideal state for me

is there gigabit internet?

Arch-Republican redneck state, it has voted Democrat only once (1964) in a presidential election since Eisenhower.

>Redneck state
Kill yourself

I was there its so fucking empty

>What happens here, bros?
Nice nature. Dick Cheney is from there.
>Is there any wyomingite here?
Can't recall one in Sup Forums but there's a guy on Sup Forums that posts in every college football thread known as Wyobro. He's pretty weird desu.

It kinda is 2bh

Literally nothing. There's like 600,000 people in the entire state, and it's one of our bigger ones in term of land area.

Wyoming flyover detected

stay out of cities, Hucklefuck.

Why are Americans posters so hostile to "flyover states"? imo they sound more comfy

because 1) most americans live in densely populated non flyover states and 2) rural american internet is straya tier. also most extreme flyovers like wyoming are too busy killing deer and ranching to shitpost on Sup Forums

that sounds comfy to me, idk, maybe I have in my blood the necessity to shoot something with a gun

because flyovers are hicks and inbred, uneducated, poorer, racist, bible-thumping country-bread Maury-watching, and factually dumber than any other place in the US besides the deep-south, which doesn't really count as the US imo.

Just libcucks getting mad

>inb4 the buttmad flyover calls me a commiefornian, conveniently augmenting my economic and social status over his dumbfuck chicken-raising domain.

>>>/reddit/

What counts as a flyover state on Sup Forums? Any state that isn't California, New York, Florida, or Texas?

I always imagined those people as suburban types, not outdoorsy people

>there are no redditors in flyover territory

try again

oh yeah tell me what it's like driving 2 hours to a strip mall every weekend as your only source of entertainment?

Where does most of your food come fro...oh right, people in San Franfreako think they can live on air and marijuana smoke.

they can go hiking, fishing and hunting? that's what pretty much everyone outside of Auckland does here

California is flyover country outside of SF and LA.

sssshhhhh.... city fucks think loitering in ghettos and constant buying is the only way to have fun

>he accepted his role in the power structure as the bottom rung of hard labor/food supplier

Good flyover. Keep farming that corn so I can eat another delicious californian meal.

>admitting he'd starve to death without the Midwest

Don't you subsidize most of the corn production?

the sad part is that we have all of that too

I always thought of it as the Great Plains and desert, or anything from the Mississippi to the West Coast states.

that's true, California is a massive state and has alot of variety
It's just that LA and SF sound nauseating in my opinion.

anywhere that isnt nyc or cali

I bet you have plans to move west or east

you have internet, so you must be from Ohio or Illinois at least.

You should stay inland. Life moves a little too fast compared to the ol' turnip cart.

Coast-posters are all either Chicano Californians, Puerto Rican New Yorkers, or the most ironic of all, New Englanders. The first two hate traditional white America because we're still comfy while they chimp out in their urban junglea. The last one is most hilarious because New England states are all small as fuck and less relevant than many flyover states.

>oh yeah tell me what it's like driving 2 hours to a strip mall every weekend as your only source of entertainment?
>strip mall
>entertainment
Paintball, hunting, tubing, fishing, riding ATVs, hiking, camping, mountain biking, kayaking, etc. but you don't sound like the sort of person who would find any of that entertaining.

Californiafag here. Please ignore the troll; he does not represent this state. He probably lives in a hovel on Castro Street rejected even by most of his community.

Do the Great Lakes states count as flyover?

>projecting

>bootlicking

You guys make me sick.

Chicago has big airports w/ O'Hare and Midway, but the rest is definitely flyover, most famously Ohio.

"Burn down the cities and they shall spring back up. Burn down the farms and the cities will be filled with weeds."

-- William Jennings Bryan

Nice falseflag. Kill yourself Cleetus

>he thinks Chimpcongo isn't a flyover area

Its one of the biggest cities of your country, is not

We have farms in CA; that's where most of the nation's produce comes from.

Here, I'll post some pics from the Chicago files.

This is the finest example of a Yankee urbanfag that would die in 3 days if the power was cut off.

there are abandoned houses everywhere though

You're pretending to be an urbanite hating on rednecks so that people will support your actual cause which is hating on urbanites, because you actually are the inbred, uneducated, poor, racist, bible-thumping country-bread Maury-watching redneck you described.

Oh look some abandoned ruined houses! literally you can find that anywhere

City fops are mad that rugged Yankee folk still live in this country and make them look effeminate and spiritually weak. That's more or less it

shitcongo is more relevent than los angeles

>swedecuck defends yankees and creates wild conspiracy theories

I feel is this

t. Abdullah

It's funny because I'm the actual californian and you're the proxy-faggot posting from Arkansas who's calling me a FF in order to discredit my points.

Nice wine-in-front-of-me.

Oh, the South and West sides are shitholes, but that doesn't make the city with the 3rd-largest population and economy in the US flyover territory. I could post pics of Watts and thereby claim that LA is flyover territory.

Only the second building from the right looks bad, 2bh.

>mfw I live in Maryland
>Mfw miles and miles are suburban families driving Teslas, Hummers, and Porsches, while we have community barbecue while watching Olympics in our 100 inch 4K TV while we laugh at things that happen in poor shitholes.

Stay mad poor states

California, Texas, and new Jersey allowed to comment on my post.

This.

However, I must add a bit. If you look at an animated map of the order of the states coming into the union, the non-coastal West was the last contiguous stuff to be added. We made sure to claim California etc long before we even bothered about finishing off with Arizona, Oklahoma etc. I live in the Midwest and I like it here, but when you literally watch a map of history, you see why this part of the world has functioned as a historical afterthought, and is not taken seriously.

The other day, my dad mentioned on the phone that an old friend of his was driving in. I asked about the friend, who used to live and work in urban Minnesota (where I now live), later Utah. Now, he has consciously chosen to live and retire in western Nebraska. I remarked that when you want to get the fuck away from other human beings, Nebraska is a good place to go; we agreed.

Getting the fuck away from other human beings has its appeal, when you are a position and have the will to do so. Otherwise to stay "relevant" or whatever, the city is the place to be. This, it seems to me, is the divide that people experience at different points in their life, depending on what they want to do, where they want to be. I know that it can be very depressing to be a young person in a rural area, for example. Likewise, it can be very annoying to be an older person in a city that has nothing to offer you anymore. This old friend of dad's did used to live around here, after all.

Western Nebraska still seems to me to be a bit extreme as a solution, however.

I like the Northeast, but New Jersey honestly sounds vile

Watts is fine, though.

I recently drove through Compton. It's really not that bad at all. Mostly Mexicans.

i live in a flyover and we have google fiber

lads why is nyc such a flyover?

fucking noo yawk flyover shits

>projecting
>bootlicking
I don't think you know what either of these words mean.

Maryland is perfect mix of South and Northeast. %90 of the black population is contained in Baltimore ghettos And the remaining black people literally act like white people. Everyone who lives in my neighborhood is either upper middle class or higher. Literally almost every county in Maryland makes the US top wealthiest counties. (Except for Baltimore obviously)

Obligatory theme song.

youtube.com/watch?v=JDuPmT7pnGo

You seem upset.

Let's see you try to do the same for California though.

>new york
>not a flyover

So anywhere without jews is flyover?

Shitcago is absolutely embarrassing at sports too.

>Bares
Still nutriding a 30 year old championship.
>Bulsl
Ruled the Earth in the 90s, did absolutely nothing before or since
>Cusb
LOLOLOLOL
>White Sux
One World Series in the last century and that came after an 80+ year gap when they were caught cheating in the 1919 Series.

youre missing the point.
i know that i live in a shithole. my neighbourhood looks like one of the ones you posted. theres regular gang shootings around the corner from me
however, chicago is still a relevent city. its more relevent than los angeles.

This explains everything.

Hey op! I've actually lived there most of my life in that state. Right now I live in South Dakota(the state to the upper right of Wyoming)

The thread is mostly right, nothing really happens. I guess you could call it comfy, no real problems, lots of small towns. Wyoming recently had a big boom in money with a lot of mining. Lots of Indians, the niggers of the American midwest, in both states. Fucking plague. Only really racist against them. Everyone else I had pretty pleasant experiences with. People usually marry young and generally lead lives with no real purpose. I could be good or bad depending on how you look at it. Anyways if you have any questions OP I've lived there most my life and will be happy to answer everything

who cares about sports lol

As a Chicagoan, I'm going to have to agree with you about the Bears, Bulls, and currently White Sox. However, the Cubs are pretty decent this year, and we still have the Hawks, so at least we're not completely Cleveland-tier.

>midwest
wyoming isnt midwestern what are you talking about lol

Never been to Wyoming but I can still tell how much of a faggot you are. What state are you from?

he's a califaggot

You mad?

What about Washington DC, Washington State and Texas? Are you implying those are flyover too?

No but I want to confirm that this faggot is from where I think he's from

>not realizing I'm that poster
>not reading the thread

Nebraskan reading comprehension skills, folks.