When will the Japanese pay reparations for their war crimes?

When will the Japanese pay reparations for their war crimes?

what warcrime?
japan has no military and therefore impossible to wage war

Japan has no memory and therefore impossible to feel guilty

WW2 war crimes

I learned that there existed a country called Empire of Japan long ago, but I live in State of Japan today, which is a very peaceful country that has nothing to do with the empire, and so what the empire did is no more than what Galactic Empire does in Star Wars for me to be honest.

zitto animale

Anime is a crime against humanity and we have USA to thank for that
Nuking japan and creating all these mutated things.

May satan help our souls.

>Anime is a crime against humanity and we have USA to thank for that
>Nuking japan and creating all these mutated things.
For God's sake what would Europeans do without the US or Russia to blame all of their problems on?

A perfect answer. Actually we paid all.Although some beggars are still screaming for it even it is done by international agreement.

Xu Zhang, Japan paid too much reparations

Before saying relevant matter, I reccomend that you look own country's problem that is so called looser isn't it?

apology for asian citizens.

very sorry that we doubled Korean population during Japan's annexation

Their only crime was losing and they have paid for that already

Odd things are that claimers are Chinese and Korean only. Which other Asians are complaining? Begger business. I see them also at front of ticket machine of train station in Europe and every developed country. But Chinese and Korean do this as National business.

nanking massacre
unit 731

Yes, we so sorry that we Japanese developed their civilization too.

Don't pay the Chinese, Koreans or Pinoys a peny. Them and Americans are about even. Australian would actually deserve it more than any other country but they don't quite.
US should pay Japan reparation for preventing them from exterminating Chinese and Pinoy menace.
>Nanking
I still feel bad we dropped the bombs on Japan so soon. Could've let them do that a few dozen more times.

t. Josef Mengele

You may have to speak out more contemporary problem that has lot of evidence compare with Nanking delusion isn't it?

seriously I apology for asian citizens as human.

You are so such cool guy.

Poor muricah, getring blamed for everyone's woes.

I know your feels.

Ah I didn't know that you are human. Seriously I thought u are Korean or Chinese. Or Zainichi.

I'm sorry

消えろルクセンブルクになりすましたカス。うちの祖父は海軍でアメリカと戦ってるわ。

better you apologize to your parent because you come in this world.Sorry to your head and mom and papa. U can go Korean and Chine to suck their small penis in order to heal their pain mate.

Maybe Nuke bomb damaged on your parents and your brain in context of genetic matter. Sorry for your dad and the nuts sack.

shame yourself.
あまえみたいなのがいるから日本人が嫌われるんだ。墓穴掘ってることにすら気付かないのか

刺突訓練の写真ですね。

Why are the chinese so obsessed with apologies? Do they think it makes them better than other people to get apologized at? There's this WWII obsession and the new chinese meme of #apologizetosunyang

I appreciate facts but not dream story made for Korean and Chinese. And you?

When will chinese stop being subhumans?

Who cares about shit 75 years ago

This pic is fake.
chinese propaganda .

Communism needs this fake or over emphasized story in order to justify their presence in China. Even though Chinese communists were just run away from Japanese troops, but they are insisting a only the registrant. This is LOL. On other hand current Taiwanese roots were Chinese who fought with Japanese and escaped in current place. Such fake chicken communist. So fake.

だから家の祖父は海軍の砲兵としてB25を撃墜してる。
なりすまし自演が日本人として目も当てられない。