You will ALWAYS live in CANADA

>You will ALWAYS live in CANADA

Other urls found in this thread:

travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/immigrant-process.html
youtube.com/watch?v=0diJNybk0Mw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dude you live probably an hour from the border and were born in a first world country. Save up your money for a visa application.

why would they take him though?

he's a useless ukie faggot with no real skills

>born in a first world country
>Save your money for a visa
If user is from a first world country and has to save, he won't get in.

t. Trudeau

why would a canadian move to america

serious question

Canada is comfy though

because it's a better country

I know that tech jobs in the US pay more than equivalent positions in Canada.

Also Canadian house prices are out of control, e.g. 1.4M for a shed near Vancouver.

All jobs pay more in the US

Better pay, cheaper everything, more to do

I moved to the US last year. I tripled my salary and pay 1/4 the taxes compared to Canada. I have no problem with social welfare but half of my god damned money was taken by the government.

If you are willing to move, the US had a lot more economic opportunities than Canada as there are more people and industries. My former Canadian coworkers had their salaries cut twice and are have been work sharing for 2 years since the oil price crash.

Consumer goods are so much cheaper in the US too. I sold all my shit when I moved and rebought everything stateside. Stuff like mattresses and tvs were literally half the price here. I bought a 2014 Civic last week for the same price that I paid a few years ago for a 2011 barebones Rio in Canada.

Combine that with the high taxes and it's almost impossible to get ahead in Canada. Anywhere in Canada that pays decent wages has overinflated housing so it is a wash. I live in a flyover state and make good money, life couldn't be better.

jelly af senpai

What kind of job did you get in the US?

Do you notice much of a difference in weather?

Hey, cheer up
You guys got TWO bronze medals today
Where's your pride?

if it's not gold it doesn't count

He's an immigrant ingrate. He has no pride.

the first piece of information is true for most jobs, but saying that housing prices are out of control in canada and using vancouver as an example is like looking at california or the east coast for the US. one can find a nice house in winnipeg or montreal for example for 150-200k canadian

Yeah but then you have to live in winnipeg or montreal

Who would want that

>Winnipeg
Frozen shit hole with no jobs
>Montreal
You have to speak French bruh

god bless

I'm an engineer for an oil computer. I live in North Dakota so there isn't much of a difference in weather. Eastern Canada probably had nicer winters but the summer is endless rain.
It's not too late bro.

French isn't that difficult

Learning a new language and actually getting good at it is a pretty big barrier to living in montreal though

>Frozen shit hole with no jobs
nice meme. winnipeg is a nice city with a lot of history and character. montreal is a world-class city that by itself makes learning french worthwhile. most canadian cities outside of BC/alberta and toronto are affordable (and in alberta, high wages make up for the high COL)

>tfw my life goal is to live in Ontario

>winnipeg is a nice city with a lot of history and character

If by character you mean lots of natives and by history you mean absolutely nothing to do and no jobs, then yes, you are 100% correct

Don't, fuck this country

Bad life goal. Pick somewhere better.

>He believes the America is bad meme on Sup Forums

Toronto?

Anglophone Quebec?

I just like Ontario as its closeby and the most tech-oriented East gateway to getting Canadian citizenship

Name one city in Canada where you'd be able to provide your family with a house and a middle class lifestyle on a single income. It's becoming harder to find in the US but it DOES exist, unlike Canada.

Toronto, but rent an apartment

What do you need a house for? You'll also be cucking your children in terms of resources because there is way more to do in Toronto and there is far more job opportunities and better schools

>provide your family
>having a family in the nu world

theres a difference
trust

Prepare to be out of a job in 7 years

Better pay, cheaper shit, health insurance isn't really an issue if you work for a decent company

t. Canadian

Canada has already been overran by Indians and pakis because white people stopped having kids. It's not too late for the US.
That's more than enough time to build up enough equity so I don't have to worry about taking a lower paying job. I will have made more in those 7 years than my lifetime career earnings in Canada

>Canada has already been overran by Indians and pakis because white people stopped having kids. It's not too late for the US.

You have less white people than we do and your president is a nigger

>I will have made more in those 7 years than my lifetime career earnings in Canada
Damn

>less
Fewer

So how do I get a US Visa guys?

Find a job here

HR can help you with the rest

As an engineer recently graduated in Canada looking for work, do they ever hire new grads?

You'll be at a disadvantage compared to native applicants, but it wouldn't be impossible to get hired. Just try to make yourself as attractive as possible. You'd probably want to have at least a few year of experience before you try to come here

What kind of engineer?

You for a marketable job skill or trade? Go on Indeed and start applying. You can come here and work on a TN Visa for the entire duration of a job. The only downside is that if you quit, you have to exit the country and re enter for another job.

Mechatronics at the moment, but I have coding skills.

Still deciding which jobs I should apply for. I just graduated but couldn't apply over the summer because I was caring for my sick father.

You should have no problem then. Look at Detroit, you can get a downtown waterfront apartment for $1000. I applied for a couple jobs there and they were desperate for engineers.

America is great for the already educated. You can get schooling cheap or relatively cheap (somehow Ontario keeps being shit) then move and get better wages. Everything is cheaper because they don't pay Joe Blow jack shit.

You should be fine then

If you can find a company that will take you, you should be pretty well set. HR has people that help you with the bureaucracy and your starting wages should be pretty decent.

What can I expect living there instead of Canada?
Hell I've never lived outside of my parent's house (Vancouver, who can afford). Any pitfalls there compared to Canada?

Can that work out as a path towards permanent residence?

The bad parts of US cities are much worse than Canadian ghettos.

Make sure you have health insurance.

That's about it

How do I find out which parts of a city to live in?

>What can I expect living there instead of Canada?
Getting shot.

Healthcare shouldn't be too much of a problem depending on the company, but make sure you get favorable coverage from your company. You'll still have public health coverage from Canada though, so I guess it won't be too much of a problem.

Ask locals

Quebec in general is fine, do not listen to memers. It has the most solidified culture of any Canadian region, and lots of European influence in some of the old architecture and city design. Anglo Quebec consists of small livestock communities out in the hills with long family trees, so that may not interest you.

>You'll still have public health coverage from Canada though

You lose that benefit if you spend more than 6 months outside of Canada in a given year

Oh. Well make sure you have good health coverage then.

and a cuckshed at that

Unfortunately no, it doesn't work like Canada does. You either have to go through the normal job lottery visa or find a US spouse to sponsor you.
Go on city data forums and ask about the neighborhood. Take google street view tour and look at the cars parked outside. Stay at a long term hotel for a month and drive around the city on your off time, you'll know pretty quick of an area is bad.

>normal job lottery visa
How does this work? This seems needlessly complicated.

>This seems needlessly complicated
It's meant to be. The government complicates the process to discourage immigration.

Can HR help with permanent immigration? Or do you need to figure that out privately?

Not an expert but there's a certain number of immigration slots open each year for skilled immigrants. More people apply than there are slots, so visa are given out randomly. It's painful but you just have to be patient and let the system work. Visa journey is a great site if you want to know more.

>can HR help
Probably. They're mostly concerned with permanent resident stuff though.

>travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/immigrant-process.html
You can just go to the State Department website to read about it and there are other websites out there that help to explain it. You could ask your company what they can do to help assist you through the process.

Everyone loves Canada.

Just like everyone loves the un-threatening fat kid in school

>USA isn't Numbah Juan
Fuck this gay list

they hate u cuz they aint u

Meh, as long as I can still work there while applying I guess it'll be fine.

I'm patient.

Go marry some cheap slut from Detroit for $500

I don't want to risk my existing money to some slut.

Feels good

There's literally like 5 countries better than Canada in the world

Canada is more like the good guy Greg who is friends with everyone and radiates positive energy, while USA is Chad who's only friends with other douchebags and bullies Greg and gets laid with whoever he wants.

And all of them are the USA

Everyone is friends with him because he's a cuck who isn't intimidating and can be stepped on whereas the US is the alpha Chad who has bigger ambitions in life than just being meek and not offending anybody.

I just really want to own guns and things.

So is this why the stereotype of Canadians saying sorry to everything exists?

You're supposed to be alpha lumberjacks, not like that!

You can, retard. If you really wanted to you'd have done the research.

He means he wants to be able to buy an AR-15 at Walmart with no background checks

He's a butthurt immigrant trying to bait Canadians. Sure there's some truth to what he says but he's only doing it out of spite.
He's free to go back to his commieblock, squat-toilet shithole if he wants.

Canada is not really a hat...more of a sponge...a moldy cum ridden sponge that harps on about how you don't pay attention to it anymore in the shower.

Don't listen to that self hating cuck my friend.

Most of those posting under the US flag on Sup Forums, are self-hating whites and progressive millennials of the following type:

youtube.com/watch?v=0diJNybk0Mw

They admire Canada and wish they could turn the US into a country more closely resembling it.

>You can, retard. If you really wanted to you'd have done the research.

Pistols are restricted firearms in Canada and there's a whole bunch of nuisances about transporting firearms now that it's not worth bothering with.

Read the /canada/ thread on /k/

You LITERALLY can't prove me wrong though, you know everything I'm saying is right

why do you keep posting this

does it help you sleep better at night?

>63% calls your country bad
What a terrible metaphor by the way.

I hope you end up in canada.

>coming from stale memes: the country

Are you in denial? Its not a meme, its real life.

Literally where did I deny it you mongoloid

By implying that 63% is a meme. I'm not memeing, I'm stating a fact.

>criticizing someone for overusing a stale Sup Forums meme about country demographics = the denial of fact
k

Guns