Predictions on galaxy s9 details? Coming with snapdragon 845? In screen fingerprint sensor?

Predictions on galaxy s9 details? Coming with snapdragon 845? In screen fingerprint sensor?

Who gives a fuck
Its a fucking phone and it will be in no way significantly better than the last iteration

>No headphone jack
FUCK YOU

>stop talking about technology on Sup Forums

if they get the linux desktop thing sorted out in time, i'm in

samsung a shit

Cause samsung is finally giving apple a run for their money? Fun to watch the flaming ifaggots sperg about "better experience" without having to buy anything? There's a couple reasons here.

what to expect:
>forced bixby
>even more bloatware
>an even laggier UI
>really good camera

> it’s impossible to hate Samsung and Apple at the same time

>flagship phones
fuck off

I can't really imagine it being significantly better than S8 or even S7/S6
is it just me or phones aren't progressing in a meaningful way?

>no headphone jack
this is funny because they kept teasing apple about this
what's with this trend of removing features, anyway?
companies that remove features\produce large screen cellphones are pure cancer

large screen as in 5"+ with no other option with equivalent specs

4k amoled display
6gb of ram
latest snapdragon/exynos processor
fingerprint scanner built into power button
improved camera for facial recognition
ships with android 8.0

This, Samshit and Applel are both terrible chink and pooloo companies that sell awful locked-down devices.

just you

Overpriced bullshit again

This trend needs to die

If it still has that shitty curved infinity screen, it's trash.

The problem with phones with curved screens is that they don't have any good screen protectors.

>touchwizz's existence still a thing
>can't imagine it being better

>Predictions on galaxy s9 details?
copying the iphone x

give me one reason to upgrade from a galaxy s7

They will probably lift off the iPhone X's FaceID and do a lame job copying it.

Samsung phones already do facial recognition.

All they need to do is speeding up the animations and adding app splash screens like iOS

Boom! There you have it. Battery smooth animations and user interface with just a few tweaks

>cumdragon variant
Indeed a bad choice

>All they need to do is speeding up the animations

>Snapdragon 845
>Slightly better 1440p amoled display (maybe 120hz?)
>Dual camera with telephoto lens like the Note 8
>6gb ram
>Oreo 8.0
>More ergonomic fingerprint sesor position if not built into the screen
>Possibly no headphone jack which is bs
>Better facial scanner

Can qualcomm die already? Those Jews have the American wireless network locked down with their patents. Patents were a terrible mistake and are just holding back progress.

Patents end in 2019 I think

>no headphone jack
Can somebody remind me why I care about a thinner phone?

If the S9 drops the headphone jack itll still probably exist on the Note9. I don't see them dropping it entirely

I'd like to hope so user but only time will tell

A E S T H E T I C

isn't it some garbage 2D image-based recognition though that you can fool with a picture?

>we're stuck with the jewDragon until 2019

In Asian myth it's believed snakes and dragons are closely related. Mongooses eat snakes. The day of the mongoose soon. 2019 is when qualcomm dies.

personally I dont think hardware needs much of an improvement. Maybe a better camera, or more power efficient cpu, but that's about it. I'd like to them really sink some r&d into build quality and durability.

Although maybe they don't want to for planned obsolescence reasons, but an actually crack/shatter-proof screen would be an immediate sale from me

phones have been samey boring shit for years now and the only people who truly care about them are usually ADHD hipsters who can't be without their shitty jewish TV and movies for more than a few minutes

or even worse, mobile gamers

Yes, and all Apple's does is implement an IR dot projector and an IR camera to pick up the projected IR points on your face.

Not exactly rocket science just another $10-20 in component cost and probably 6 months development work to implement into Android.

yeah I wasn't really saying it was rocket science, just that acting like they had the same technology already was disingenuous

>Predictions on galaxy s9 details?
My guess: an IR camera. iPhone X has one for face recognition, so why not use it for night pictures?

>Who gives a fuck
You do. Otherwise you would not have bumped. Bazinga!
>Its a fucking phone and it will be in no way significantly better than the last iteration
Hahaha.

>is it just me or phones aren't progressing in a meaningful way?
Low hanging fruits have been picked. Now they need to stretch a bit more. Many opportunities still exist for camera and audio.

120hz display.

The problem is that the only technology that gets any talk here are consumer devices:
- Phones
- Applel
- Windows 10
- gay men CPUs, GPUs, cases etc.
- Business notebooks
- misc. accessories and chink garbage

Basically, Sup Forums turned into a hardware support board for Sup Forums and other normalfag boards

>no physical button
>no headphone jack

why does this keep happening

will I be stuck with s7 forever?

It's called "progress", grandpa.

One could only hope