That feel when wageslave

>That feel when wageslave

How do wageslaves in other countries feel? I'm so sick and tired of working all day

Hate it. Wanted to get back into uni and start my masters this fall but I've managed to fuck up the application process and so now I have to wait another year... I'm barely even a person now, I can't imagine going on another 12 months like this

It fucking sucks.
>tfw 19
>work at a grocery store part time to help pay for uni
>only make $9.25/hr
life is pain, money is flesh, when you pay, you're a servant, when you get pain, you deserve it

I can't be a NEET, where am i suppose to get money from

somebody will feed you if you are clearly starving

Don't you have welfare offices?

I don't want to be living my life starving in the street

Being a neet seems horrible, as much as working kind of sucks sometimes

>tfw bottom of the pile wageslave in an accountancy firm but they are paying for my professional education so it'll be worth it in the end

Being a slave is only worth it if it's temporary and you get something out of it. In three years I'll be a qualified accountant and not owe my firm a damn thing so I can move on to do whatever the fuck I want. Plus I know some Jews in my firm so I'll get to do some insider stock trading on the side

I work as a bank lobbyist and I love my job. I get to work/meet with a lot of smart people which is incredibly productive. I also got promoted after 6months (new mercedes) so Im gonna work extra hard for mr shekelstein in order to get another raise + bonus at the 1year mark :^)

>Don't you have welfare offices?

yeah but they're mostly reserved for people who got fired wrongfully or who have actual physical problems preventing them from working.

Nothing is wrong with me, also even if you do get welfare it's less than like $1200/month, which is absolute shit unless you also work under the table for cash.

What are you niggers complaining about?

I work security. I often do 10-12 hour shifts (usually evening or night), and I'm happy with it. I get paid good money and I still have plenty of free time.

Just get better fucking jobs you plebs

>Security
>Paid good money

You make just barely above minimum wage lmfao

I make just about double min wage, actually

Really? Are you an armed security guard?

>12 hour shifts
>plenty of free time

How does that even work? Do you only work three days a week?

i turned shit around and got a nice wage, i just had to make some sacrifices...
i dont do anything all day and get a nice salary desu

How much do you make?

why not develop a skill and start a small business on the side ?

Because I would earn far less money

Not armed, unfortunately. I work at a Hospital.

They give a good wage in addition to government benefits. dog bless unions

It varies. Sometimes I work 3 days, sometimes 5 or 6. I usually do the night shift (10pm-8am). So I usually have a good nap in the evening before I go to work, then sleep for another few hours after I get home, so I'm usually pretty good for the whole day. So yeah I've got plenty of free time in between shifts

It sucks. No idea what I'm going to do with my life. I make ok money but it all goes down the drain because I have a wife and kid.

around 2500 usd/month
a really good salary for my age here

im in Antarctica btw, so i dont pay for food, clothes, gas, electricity or any service you can think of...

>im in Antarctica btw
Prove it

I get a lot more money this way, and yeah, having disposable income matters. Money matters.

also, my health and quality of life is better than when I was a neet, but that's because I work outdoors and do things that get me in shape

no shit, being a neet fucking sucks. it's just a Sup Forums meme

But working kind of sucks too

i have proved it to many times by now...

Shift work in a 24 hour breakdown service call center.

It's alright so far, good benefits and pay. A well renowned company as well so hopefully I can leave in a few years and get a 9-5 job in a bigger city somewhere in germany or maybe Brussels.

Anyone ever done an online qualification to move into IT? their department looks so fucking chill

Brewery worker here.
Rotating shifts sucks a bit but I'll manage fine and it makes me appreciate freetime more.
I earn about 1000€ every two weeks so for unskilled pleb with just high school and one useless vocational school education in hand it is quite good.
How much I work depends on the day and products and a bit of luck. Sometimes I work like 10 minutes per hour the whole day, sometimes there's so much shit going on that I run around like headless chicken and I'm soaked in sweat after shift is over.

I'm not smart enough to spend time on uni or polytechnic so maybe I'll just be one of those blue collars that has done bit of everything.

Soon I'll get fired and then I'll never work again. Can't wait.

>$24,000/year
>Good

Top kek

That's pretty awesome.

For me, as is, it is.
At least our house and estate prices are not CHINKED like yours my dear leaf. Nor are we the most sued country in the world by corporations.

How much are your living expenses?

I thought Finland was pretty pricey. What kind of rent can $2000/month really afford?

General hadyman from a store reporting.

I don't have a life or any ambitions to begin with, nor would I do anything productive with my free time if I had aby, so in the end it doesn't really matter how I waste my life.

As is, my expenses are barely anything since I live with my parents so I can easily save nearly all my wages and have nice kickstart when getting an apartment or something.
But actual expenses depend on where you live, capitol and big city area are of course more expensive or being near the city centre to begin with. Rent from what I've heard and looked up is usually around 400-700€/month, depending on the area, how new the apartment building is, whether the rent includes water, electricity and heat etc.
Food and such also depends on just how you live. I can cook so that already saves me money compared to eating out or buying microwave dinners or something. My parents are now on vacation and I've survived easily with 50€ per week in food. Lidl stores are generally cheaper than our own so there's that as well. There's two big bakeries where I live and those have shops in their area, where you can easily get three grocerybags worth of bread, buns and what not for like third of the price compare to grocery stores.
Internet depending on connection and ISP is like generally around 10-40€/month.
I dont smoke and I get enough alcohol and soft drinks from the brewery every montj as a company benefit so those save me money as well.
So for just living expenses bit over 1000 could do from easily to just fine. This does not of course include car, fuel, insurances, monthly medication if that's a thing, pets, children etc. but I'm probably upcoming wizard so there's that.

>he hates "roasties"
>he doesnt want a "roastie" to rob him of his virginity

Last month, I finally got a job after years of unemployment and failed entrepreneurship. 2000$/month, plus rent, food and electricity. There are good chances to move up in the company and gain more fast as they have a big problem with employee retention...
...Yeah...
Because it's in the middle of nowhere; there are 4 days off per month but you're forced to take them all at once so you can go to a city; and the executives are incompetent jackasses.

At least, I only have to slave away for 5 more months before I go back to entrepreneurship.

Dang that sucks. I don't know how i'd be able to still live with my parents. Spending less money is good but the lack of freedom stinks.

I've learned so much by living on my own, it's crazy. Definitely recommend moving out as soon as you can. Sounds like you got a good plan and it's working out for you though. Nice!