Dat feel when you're country has zero Street Food culture

>Dat feel when you're country has zero Street Food culture.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/australia-food-blog/2014/nov/18/food-trucks-v-councils-the-battle-of-the-street-burger
youtube.com/watch?v=sWisuBtbypE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bubble_tea
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Street food in America (at least my state) is empty besides something called Elotero which means corn vendor. Usually mexicans selling good stuff like chicharrones or churros

AZ represent

Give to it some more decades.

Australia has this really cringy thing where we only get "Street food" in designated yuppie "SoDoSoPa" areas and the "Street food" is about 5x more expensive than restaurant food and the "Street food" vendors are really just local established restaurants selling some of their quick meals out of a stall, with all of this completely defeating the purpose of Street food, while those same local restaurants and Yuppie area developers petition the Government to crack down on actual REAL Street Food vendors.

Australian urban development is the worst, everything is so fucking sterile and every time I see the local Government destroy an actual legitimately good Street food business it just really shows how much power local developers really have.

raspado is pretty good. i like to mix up the juices

>he thinks shady street products made from shady ingredients and with shady procedures only exists in 3rd world country

kek
KEK
K E K

Only places I ever see street food in Australia is at doofs or "public cultural events" organized by the Government like multicultural festivals and such.

If you ever see a chicano dressed like that, beat the living shit out of that ridiculous cunt

Australia doesn't have Street food because the Government is in the hand of local developers. That's pretty much all.

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/australia-food-blog/2014/nov/18/food-trucks-v-councils-the-battle-of-the-street-burger

What's the fucking point of high HDI when your country has bad housing situation, boring ethnic composition, leftist government, bad Internet, unforgiving climate and venomous environment? Man, what is good about Australia?

fush and chups is all I need honestly

Street food is for poor people

Literally have your food cooked on the streets you disgusting pedestrian.

Everyone with a brain knows Australia's a boring shithole and would happily trade some of our HDI for some culture or anything interesting.

Too bad our Government is a nanny-state and 90% of Australians are boring suburban normies who think they live in utopia.

Pic related, literally what "excitement" in Australia is. I remember when people were lining up around the block for fucking Bubble Tea.

Never thought about it but street food culture is pretty small here thankfully, maybe it is a bit more prevalent in areas I don't usually visit, but still not big by any means.

youtube.com/watch?v=sWisuBtbypE

Spoken like a poor man

For years I've wanted to open up a Ramen stall and have it just appear periodically. Have it be like a local legend.

Man, that sounds bad. Here if you're bored, Germany, Czechia, Slovakia, Ukraine, Belarus and Russia are like a full spectrum of different colours to pick from. Urban culture exists, here in Bydgoszcz, we recently had laser show and there are festivals at the river. Lots of parks and cycling trails, pine forests around the city that make bretty gud 5/5 sights. Pretty towns with medieval history are nearby.

The man is working, he earns dressing however the fuck he wants. I personally I'm not keen on chicharron de harina but if he's got customers for it vaya con Dios.

are you fucking retarded? go to a weekend market, or hell, go to any event ever you fucking useless neckbeard basement dwelling mongrel, street food's everywhere, you'll never experience it outside of your damn room fatso

Bubble tea...like bubble milk? Shit is disgusting.

Lmao there's bad taste and then, there's your life.

I find it hard to believe you don't even have hot dog stands, do Australians drive too much for street vendors to be impractical?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bubble_tea

Says the Belgian

That really makes no sense.

>you're
illiterate aussie swine

that's a nice stand

this looks seriously good

You're seem to be getting a little frustrated, protugoon? Perhaps you might want to relax and eat a churro

illiteracy triggers me

W'ell, prehaps, maybe you are want to go sit down?

We do, worst ice cream at the highest price (fucking 3.5€ cones). And everyone buys it for some reason, we have one of the highest ice cream consumption rates per person if memory serves

Hotdog vendors? Icecream?
Nothing of that? Is that some police state third world shithole like nokor?

See
There isnt no streetfood. Op is retarded.

Cultureless Nation of immigrants that's very young. Only thing good about here is welfare and everything else is degenerate western crap

food is a meme

Japanese people are fucking retards about food

its not true i watched shokugeki no souma

I saw a Chinese guy chopping up meat about a metre from a footpath once. Does that count?

foodie culture is inherently womanly. everybody has his preferences but if you go out of your way to eat a very specific dish at a very specific place, you are a nu male

We have it so much better than most. Travel to some shithole countries and you'll understand, I promise.

>wanting to buy overpriced shit that's bad for you

rather just kill myself at mcdonalds niggers

but japanese food is 素敵

Go back to China Xiang.

For a country that seemingly shyes away from manual labour, you sure hit the nail on the head there.

This.

Fucking smoke prices are insane.

Having what you like and getting it is feminine?

>my narrow view based off my limited experience perfectly encompasses the entirity of a country's population, passtimes and culture
Okay, so you've completed your liberal arts degree. That was step one. But what about step two? Have you put your degree to good use yet by applying for a job at Subway or McDonalds?

Enjoy your gutter oil and food cooked by people who wipe their asses with hands

B

>Some culture

What on earth do you mean by this?

More Artists? More technicians? More crime?

it's mostly like that

queuing outside some bullshit vaguely ethnic joint with a menu printed in Helvetica and no decimal points following the dollar amount then taking a photo of your dish before you eat it is indeed very feminine

if you have your local haunt then fair play, but most people who are "into" food are cunts

Does this count as street food?

man yeah ill agree with you australian urb
an planning strikes me as heaps fuckin sterile

especially in sydney now

just want a safe zome for to visit in from the suburbs and buy some shit then come home

The state fair has alright food, I guess you could call it street food. Isn't as good as Oktoberfest but this is where deep fried everything comes from

what're you saying exactly? being too into food is gay? fuck man relax

Unless he goes on actual poofter bashings I'd say he is relaxed about it.

>smoking
Enjoy sucking on Lenin's waxy duck.

>In Temperance
>Someone post streetfood
JUST

I don't know about you but I ain't a girl and don't want to live to 200 years old.

So...beat up half the Mexicans living in the US?

Feels good

Reminder that soon the EU will ban Italian gelato stands an similar because of "hygiene"

Such is life in the European Reich

Street food doesn't exist besides hot dog vendors and those are only in like two cities. Food trucks are huge tho, they're usuaully delicious too but hella expensive

Based on my travels I would say that the Philippines and Vietnam are toe to toe as the top cunts with great street food culture simply because of the varieties.

More like a QUAS WEX EXORT haircut

Well we dont have those ghetto small grills like that in the middle of the road, but we do have small houses, food trailers and just small restaurants with window counters to get food to-go.

Germany is a proud bun country and we put everything in buns and you can get them everywhere. Pretty sure that there is not a single butcher that does not sell you a Leberkäsweck/semmel/brötchen/rundstück/other local meme word for bun.