What's like like for gays and lesbians in Russia?

What's like like for gays and lesbians in Russia?

hawt

I'd imagine it's pretty gay

There is no such thing as a nightlife in Russia. Nightclubs in Russia usually mean sleazy places where prostitutes go to. Most Russians are family oriented.

So what should it be like for a fag? Don't dress like a man-slut and finito.

Nobody gives a fuck about gays, as long as you don't do anything in public.
Everyone hates vocal fags though, who go on to show how gay they are and try to make public announcements out of it. Me included.

Nobody cares about lesbians to even a lesser degree of giving two shits about.

Sorry for rough language.

Don't know, where you got that from, honestly.

>Don't know, where you got that from, honestly.
From my Russian ex gf.

>There is no such thing as a nightlife in Russia. Nightclubs in Russia usually mean sleazy places where prostitutes go to. Most Russians are family oriented.

top KEK, do you actually believe this?

>Most Russians are family oriented.
Russia has one of the highest divorce rate in the world.

Eastern Europe is degenerate in their own way.

Yes. You all got those pictures from rich Russians spending money on alcohol and women.

Well that might be the truth among rich Russians in Europe and businessmen, but the common Russian isn't at all like this, as anyone else in Eastern Europe.

They enjoy partying hard however in Turkey on vacations.

Actually it is Eastern Europe who still holds on family values. You don't see 40 year olds imitating Sex and the City characters there...

Lel, I've been to Russia for few months and I just want to tell you that either you made the whole story up(gf, talking to a girl) or your "ex-gf" is a liar.

Well I have never been there, but I've seen many pictures and videos of people on vacation in major Russian cities and they definitely have nightclubs. Didn't really look like some sort of prostitute-exclusive thing to me.

I was in Moscow on 1 am. The whole city was dead. There was not a single soul on the streets, neither in downtown, on the Kremlin or the surrounding districts.

That is surely different than being on 1 am in New York or London.

I was in Petersburg for few months and besides getting trapped on islands due to the fucking draw bridges going up at 2 or 3 am, the nightlife was normal and the amount of sluts was the same.

wypierdalaj wiązać prostytutki jak szynkę atencjuszu

You didn't acknowledge the divorce rate at all. Single mother families leads to all sorts of social problems. You're Austrian, I don't want to know what family value means to a vaping thick rimmed glasses hipster like you.

Yeah, they have the highest divorce rate, because in Western countries you hardly have marriages anymore. :)

I love my Russian ex gf, because she teached me a lot of things that are different than the usual media perception.

>You don't see 40 year olds imitating Sex and the City characters there...
That's because eastern europeans don't live that long lmao

Can this Austrian poster fuck off and take his bullshit with him already?

Russia is just like everywhere else, especially Moscow. It's not like it's a different world we live, or in my case, lived in.

Your stupidity is showing making posts like these.

t. Russian temporary immigrant

They just masquerading as a usual getero.
Honestly, they don't have that much problems: they got their places for doing gay stuff and so on, even 1kk shitholes like Ufa or Nizhniy Novgorod have special clubs and everyone knows that these places are for gays but no one complains about it.
Tbh, people became more tolerant compared to 90's.
But we're still conservative bitch ass slavs.

Well yes just look at you. You're not married and your ex dumped you because you're a closeted homosexual.

Your brain is dead. While all Europe is closed after 6pm in Moscow works everything. Bars, night clubs, restaurants, here work until 4am or all night. Go to sleep, austrian.

you should post more of this, it causes a tingling sensation in my pants and I like it

lesbians don't exist, almost all women are bisexual. gay men belong in jail or mental clinic (depends on if 'it' agrees to accept the treatment).