Does anyone legit use this

Does anyone legit use this

No, but I would if they fixed it. MS Botnet > Google Botnet.

le shiniest of le two thirds

It's the most important application on windows as it lets you install . For real though, edge just needs a couple more years of development, its not the worst browser out there.

while it was greatly improved after the creators update, I still went back to chrome because of the whole thing where it can't play webm's with sound.

yeah it's the most lightweight PDF reader I've used

How is MS Botnet better?

You have to deal with Microsoft software. The biggest trouble with Google is that they pour too much botnet and they are strict at what they're doing, along with judging their own users a bit too much. Microsoft on the other hand has terrible software all around. I had to switch away from Microsoft in many cases, like my email account, my phone (who the fuck uses a smartphone with an OS made by MS these days?) and really they can't cover half the shit Google provides at all.

Most people have to deal with either being part of Apple or Google just by having a phone, so they might as well not add more shit to the pile. Certainly not from a company that can make a stable OS if their lives depended on it.

I use it to install chrome

this

can't*

It's good for printing websites, so I unironically use it sometimes

The mobile version, yes. It's my current favorite Android browser in terms of speed and stability. Probably selling my browsing data to the highest bidder, but like my carrier wasn't already, and I'm sure my home ISP is now that I run my own vpn server @ home.

>zoom in on one site
>now the whole internet is zoomed in

I use it on my iPhone

Lighter than sumatra pdf?

I was using it on Android and it sucked. (Still better than Firefox though)

I'm disappointed in myself for believing people who said it's not that bad anymore. It's awful with a crap UX and zero extensibility. There's nothing to gain from it and why would there be? Its sole purpose to give Microsoft a way to push Bing.

Yes on PC

Haven't checked resource use but it's much much smoother than Sumatra. Also, technically takes 0 disk space.

I literally can't give it a try. That meme browser only runs in botnet 10.

I mean "on"

no user, it takes disk space. trust me

It's also on iOS

>crap UX
I haven't run into any issues. Care to expand?

>zero extensibility
Haven't extensions been out for like a year

Anyway I don't use it but I don't hate it when I do. Like someone else mentioned it's great for PDFs.

It's great as an EPUB reader.

Black people.

Yes. The market for normies and the tech illiterate is a big one. This is where Edge/Explorer dominates.