Another week spent browsing Sup Forums and accomplishing nothing

>Another week spent browsing Sup Forums and accomplishing nothing

When are you going to kill yourself, fucking faggot?

>week
>not a year
you are absolutely normal senpai

I beleaf in you

why don't you go out and accomplish something then?

Because I'm addicted to shitposting with you

don't blame Sup Forums if you are a faggot
dumb frogposter

But it's this website's fault

Tomorrow I'm gonna get laid :^]

no, move your ass

Why don't you

You're also here

Substitute 4chin for reddit, it doesn't have ''funny'' memes, more intelligent and profound conversations, less shitposting.

4chin is like weed, fun every now and then, but bad and mind numbing as a everyday habit.

all I did this summer vacation is smoke weed and play vidya like the biggest neet

fuck being a normalfag

Fuck off leaf, get a job

That sounds boring.being a normalfag is better

Help me

Came backt to uni after a whole month of holiday.

I'm feeling depressed desu.

Don't worry user. Keep wasting your life shitposting and one day you'll just wake up and your life will be exactly how you dreamed of.

That's what /r9k/ told me too, thanks!

thought you didn't go on /r9k/?

>tfw you were op for 4 years straight
>tfw you miss all those years jerking off to hentai/manga, playing dota and sc2 till 5am, eating a bunch prepared unhealthy shit from mum

growing up is awful

It's my favorite board

Sometimes I feel like a loser because of my personal choices but I can always go on /R9K/ and be reminded it's not my fault I wasn't born a chad.

I go to Sup Forums too sometimes, that's where I learned the Jewish cuckolding conspiracy is what keels superior white men like me unemployed and sexless

Except you are employed, bro. As a matter of fact I think you might just be shitposting on company time.

That would be correct although it's almost 5am right now, early for work but I woke up early

Write a book or get a job, phuccboi

Or literally anything, learn to cook or walk your dog every day

Sure you're not a night shift kinda guy?

Sup Forums is an opium den.

Nah I've worked nightshifts in hs during summer before but it messes with your sleep schedule. The earlier you wake up the better imo. I get most of my work done by 7-10am

Not sure if pic related is bs. I am making breakfast right now

I can help you subhuman.

Help me then