Is two of these a logical upgrade for a 32 and 27 inch set of 1080p monitors?

is two of these a logical upgrade for a 32 and 27 inch set of 1080p monitors?

amazon.com/gp/product/B0761P6MC7/

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Dell-S2417DG-24-Inch-LED-Lit-Monitor/dp/B01IOO4SGK/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1509935096&sr=8-2&keywords=s2716dg&th=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

well?

>Freesync
>Not Dell's G-Sync monitor

fine post a link ill have a look

>paying $400 for this ancient resolution when you can pay 300-500 for 4k

>60hz on a tn panel

wow holy SHIT fuck off entitled faggot

What fucking game is that supposed to be on the screen? Looks like a bunch of UE4 marketplace assets.

paying more for a TN panel instead of IPS

>off-brand
>intermediate stop-gap resolution
Atleast get a decent brand but I'm with you can get 4k monitor/TV for about that much but I don't care too much about games much anymore so adaptive sync/144hz is lost on me

i wont get any tv at any resolution or any price they are bad monitors period and i play games enough that i do care about high refresh rate

that and pixio comes decently recommended

I want a good Freesync 32" 4K VA monitor. The LG 32UD59 is like the only one that's not crazy expensive.

amazon.com/Dell-S2417DG-24-Inch-LED-Lit-Monitor/dp/B01IOO4SGK/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1509935096&sr=8-2&keywords=s2716dg&th=1

are curved monitors a meme ?

>24 inches
>more expensive
>tn panel
>24 fucking inches at 1440p

If you care about not being able to see a straight line again than yes.
On the plus side that Dell will outlive nearly everything else in your system

There's a 27 inch one retard

and its still a tn panel but now for 100 dollars more than the ips one on the pixio

>ips
>for gaming

>TN
>for those with working eyes

i will consider a VA panel not a tn one they CANNOT look good

Gotta get that response time

fact: tn is low tier garbage no matter how highly they price it

i dont play competitive multiplayer and i dont play rts so what do i need a 1ms response time for?
and what is it with this board and always pushing the worst lowest quality shit

>i dont play competitive multiplayer

Thus explaining why you don't give a shit about tn monitors. But you can't argue with the latency numbers for people who do.

ok but that doesnt give me a reason not to buy the pixios

Who cares about pixos? Tn monitors have a market is all.

i mean i started the thread to ask if they where the logical choice then people started exploding in autism about getting 60hz 4k tn panels for some reason

Well it depends on if you want low latency for fast-paced gaming or whether you'd like something that looks much better. Then factor in whether you want to shell out that much money for a resolution that's probably going to be left behind in the near future and whether you want bells and whistles like sync tech.

I'm in the same boat myself. I already have a 1080 and I'm thinking of getting a new monitor but I'm asking myself what's the point, 4k sets are coming down in price. Not to mention I'll have to replace my video card if I do jump to 4k. But I kinda think it's the right move to make when I have more money.

My answer, wait for black friday/cyber monday and see what kind of deals you can find. Just know what you want.

well im not actually planning on pulling the trigger till tax season and the main reason im not looking at 4k is my 1070 wont do much at 4k and running at below your monitors native always looks bad.