1 your cunt
2 Do you buy only products made in your country

no

Canada

No I buy whatever provides me the best value for my money

No.

Flag
Yes

well, only with meat and dairy products (obviously)

Flag
Literally impossible

Yes. 100%.

No, our products are shit other than food.

well the more shit you buy the more the producer will have to upgrade their shit

YES!

i only use an old nokia phone and buy locally produced food. i don't have a computer or car because they don't make those in fin land. maybe i'll buy a sisu truck someday

Yes I only buy Chinese

>flag
No, we have literally no manufacturing industry and our agriculture is shit tier. Still, thank God for those EU farming subsidies or we'd really be in the shit!

1.flag
2.No, otherwise I'll not be able to eat anything other than rice.

Only when I agree with what they're doing

Usually, I try to buy local within my city if I can.
>tfw I've met my beekeeper
>tfw I've met the cow who's milk I drink
>tfw visited the olive farm where I get my olive oil

Yes

I only buy alcohol made in Scotland, that's about it.

>murrican olive farms
Lmao

Arizona is great for growing olives Tbh FaM

Yes I'd say

Old countries keep sending us their shittiest olive oil so we have to make our own. Sorry not sorry.

scotland is unironically not a country
t. country pro

more dva pls boland

no
stop posting pictures of my gf

No, but the most products here are made in the Benelux.

don't be silly anons. sticking to domestic production is the last thing you should do if you want to live in prosperity. you can get more stuff for the same effort through trade due to something called comparative advantage. why don't you embrace global trade.

France

No

I wouldn't support frogs either if I were you

no one can buy PC and smartphone if that happens

Tell me more about my own country.

we do. we value liberty and free trade. it's you who is a protectionist drooling retard. and all you got out of it was a bubble in the 80s and now you're back to shit s mh

scots is also not a language
t. language pro

I am ukrainian galacian scum i soppprt russia and Putin i dont give a fuck about izraeli pepole

Fuck Israel whan a izraeli sexy girl askd me whats your name i told her my name is miroslav svetlogoroviŅ› she said i have funny name and if i want to change it :(

Det slut Fuck Israel i am slav and i will die slav :)

Feel good I get now iligal antena I can watch now iptv TV Serbian Russian Polish Ukrainian Germanic Romania Channels in my home hahaha

I have my own beehive for honey, I grow onions and I'm going to get some chickens.

I mostly do, but there are lots of things that aren't produced here at all