If you were forced to choose between an sjw and a pajeet, which one would you choose as your coworker?

if you were forced to choose between an sjw and a pajeet, which one would you choose as your coworker?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VnNux0mVuDc
sys.Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

a tranny boipucci

Depends on which one is a better programmer.

the pajeet writes shit-tier code, but at least he is quiet, won't make a fuss about anything, and will listen to you. the sjw writes mediocre code but you run the risk of having xir bitch about "problematic" variable names, whine about the wage gap, and possibly have false harassment/rape charges filed against you.

But the smell though

Pajeet and it's not even close.

Western-educated Hindu >>> SJW

Java is better than sjw languages. Rust is gay, python is typed for retards, c# is being Microsofts bitch when c++ and java are better OOP alternatives. Use c if you want non oop

I quit.

They don't really smell too bad honestly, but all I ever smell is curry or potpourri during lunch break.

there's SJWs on the Tor project, I'm ok with them

also

Whichever one is a better software developer

I work with an indian guy who is a fantastic software developer. It's the ones actually located in India you have to be concerned about

Not technology

Male or female?

What happened to Mr. Regular White Guy? Can't I have a competent white male be my coworker?

I've had nothing but great encounters with pajeets, outside of the one time i accidentally let my contact info stay available on one of my first domains i purchased.

holy fucking shit i got calls and emails from pajeets telling me that i need them to design a web page for me for weeks.

Honestly the Pajeet. While most of them are retarded and worthless at their jobs, they at least tend to be nice people who just want to make friends (kek).

obv i'd choose myself over a sjw

Pajeet, sure the ally behind the building will smell bad and I will have to clean up after his work mistakes but he's not yelling at me for not ''doing enough about drumpf''

saged

Basically

Pajeet

Self employed, then take them out of business.
Finally, before making my final move
>installing gentoo
Whisper in their ear...
Nothing personnel kiddo
Unsaged because sjw and pajeets are funny, fat, smelly, idiots or some combination of those attributes

Reminder: Libreboot is from a Tranny dev who made a big deal about another tranny losing their jobs for incompetency and making it extremely political locking other devs out.

Coreboot > Trannyboot

>pajeet
>won't make a fuss about anything

Meanwhile he talks shit about his boss in his native language once he's with his Indian co-workers.

Pajeet, no contest.

>tfw no pajeeta to breed

Most Indians hate using their own language for some reason.

Makes them seem uncultured when overseas. At least what they think.

Pajeets can quite often be SJWs as well though.

this.

anyone who is spouting the pajeets are nice bullshit is a fucking idiot that never really spend a substantial amount of time around pajeets. they are "nice" to your face, but their favorite past time is shit talking everyone.

SJW

We recently picked up two Indian dudes, the one guy is fresh out of his PhD and training him is annoying as shit. He asks way too many questions. Literally every 30 minutes it's a new question on something that he can find out himself, he doesn't know how to troubleshoot. Even if you answer his questions it's a gamble if he'll retain any of it.

There's plenty of SJW types, but they keep to themselves and actually get work done without asking tons of pointless questions.

Human beings are not technology.

How do you even bantz with SJWs?

One moment you think you're just having bants, next thing you know they have a shit ton of blackmail of you posted all over the net

Well if you're a normal human being you just avoid talking about politics and chit chat about other things. It's that easy.

>gone wrong gone sexual

>>>/reddit/

>bantz
People like you should be lined up against the wall.

Shut it

I wuz hanging out on the ceiling!

>can't handle indian bantz

youtube.com/watch?v=VnNux0mVuDc

I recently worked with a tranny sjw as my partner for a semester.
She was nice enough, and was moderately competent.

The only problem was that she wanted to talk all the time, and very rarely about the work.
Like I'd sit down after a hard day's for some vidya, and I'd have like three messages waiting for me.
I don't think she had much in the way of friends.

pajeet cannot get me fired for "sexual harassment." I think I'm going to have to with pajeet.

SJW. At least I could fuck with them. Pajeets don't have any cultural understanding or even linguistic understanding so its harder to mindfuck them.

>work for high profile Bay Area company
>work with pajeets AND sjws, sometimes they're even both
>pajeet isn't so bad at all, he has a good work ethic, doesn't cause trouble, just wants to get work done and be friendly. My only problem with pajeet are the stark cultural differences that lead to a vastly different sense of humor. I don't find them funny at all, and they don't get anything I say jokingly.

Also my boss is Indian and sometimes that is really fucking annoying because he comes off as a total asshole but that's just their culture.l when in a position of authority.

From experience, an SJW, hands down. Pajeets serve no other purpose than to drive salaries down. SJWs have an inflated sense of entitlement and enough of them will drive median salaries up, either making a raise in your current job more likely or better prospects for much better pay at your next job. The SJW is also batshit insane and truly good programmers tend to be crazy, while Pajeet can't code well to save his life, partly because his bodyshop where he got his forged degree and certs tried to cram several years of experience and education in just a couple weeks and partly because he's just a normie with an Indian accent and a bad smell. The SJW knows how to behave around women, and will not be a risk to your team. The Pajeet often thinks outright rape is sometimes okay and when the Pajeet harasses a woman in your office, the higher-ups who know nothing about coding will find a way to blame your whole team to not get rid of a guy they think they are profiting from the most and they'll probably fire you or one of the members of your team whose work you don't constantly have to fix.

Though I was strongly averse to any SJW bullshit, especially related to STEM for a couple years after the Adria Richards #donglegate fiasco, I think we can use the SJWs as tools against a greater threat to our jobs and sanity. I've started supporting anything (almost, as long as it's at least semi-productive and not just having me listen to lectures on bad bad white man) encouraging women and minorities in STEM. Workplaces are already places where you have to watch what you say even if there isn't an actual SJW for miles, since SJW influence can be found in various workplace policies, so there's no loss if you're in an office filled with one or several. We'll be able to get more work done instead of constantly fixing stuff.

>"Competent" white male.
Kek dead

Whoever is more skilled at what they do.

>>>/reddit/

are you false flagging right now? female (male/female) SJWs will literally get you arrested for """rape""", and male (male) feminists are no better.

bs indian speak hindu to each other all the time

You're kidding, right? Pajeets are fucking scum; they pass the buck at any opportunity, blame everyone else for mistakes, and never accept responsibility for a thing. They're awful to work with, and I'd much, much rather work with an SJW who at least tries to work together without the backstabbing.

hey charlie that's rude
remember what i said about using the t-word >:3

SJWs are terrorists, pajeets are immoral. In an ideal situation, undesirables of any kind would be filtered out. However I would say the pajeet is the least skilled at “getting their way” and can be maneuvered around most easily.

Both are bad choices, but honestly the pajeet is a less bad one. They are good mannered, if nothing else. And that counts a lot.

And unlike the sjw, they won't actively set back the project with bullshit, they just don't help a lot to advance it. At worst, you can still use them for menial intern jobs.

>the sjw writes mediocre code

No, they don't even write code, they just make sure that the lobby has gender neutral donuts.

This

sys.Sup Forums.org/g/imgboard.php?mode=report&no=63238566

Of course you would be here.
Up for a mumble?

You can take that sensible, serious, and simple answer and shove it, user. We're here to hate not saint.

I'll shove it. I'll shove it right down your throat until you like it.

>the sjw writes mediocre code
try none at all

Neither would be capable of contributing anything of a positive quality to the project. SJWs being the terrorists they are however will cause the greater amount of damage. If advancement of the project is the deciding factor, pajeet would be the definite answer.

There are one billion of them, they speak ~120 languages in india or something like that. I worked with 6 Indians who only had English in common between them, their parents first languages were all different.

sure!
probs best to get out of this thread ;~;

pajeet all day. I'd rather smell his disgusting no deodorant ass then have to work with a trans-womyn who needs special pronouns and has colored cards for his microagressions.

>high profile Bay Area company
Sounds like they have the draw to filter out the truely incompetent and still fill the ranks with either SJW or Pajeet as desired.

I have HR on speed dial, you macro aggressing arsehole.

kys

That's good user, I do enjoy some resistance.

wow triggered much?

How do you ever experience resistance, physical or mental, with that micro-dick, user.

you underestimate how much I dislike pajeets

Pajeet here. What are your issues with Pajeets in general? Will fix right away ok thank you bye

At least pajeets have free will, I guess?

Pajeet X 1000

Fun accent, probably drinks and does embarrassing shit, might have a hot Indo-Aryan sister, probably can tip me off to really good classical Indian music performances happening locally, will likely also hate Muslims and SJWs, and the real kicker: Won't ever tell me how to speak or interact with anyone else, accuse me of being a white supremacist, a misogynist, or falsely accuse me of sexual harassment.