What did ETHEREUM creator Vitalik Buterin mean by this?

What did ETHEREUM creator Vitalik Buterin mean by this?

He's a cuck

coincucks will defend this

Link to original site in pic?

about dot me /vitalik_buterin

virtue signalling to twitter feminist crowd to try and get pussy

I don't think that would work with that face.

>"If he against TrumpTrain then he is bad"
You're all garbage. Choosing a side is ultimate cuckery. Get smart.

Actual link to tweet pls

Time to dump ETH.

Kids, if you are doing business never inject politics into it. Unless your business is doing business with the government which in Vitalik "Prep the Bull" Buterin is definitely not doing.

>wanting to hire someone that broke company's policy for MUH ACTIVISM regardless of political stance
Vitalik is a cuck alright

He wants us to dump ETH, which I'll gladly do and buy more Ark

MUUUHHH POLITICS

Vitalik's politics are far more Sup Forums than trump's. 2 years ago, all of Sup Forums, even Sup Forums, would have seen more common values with vitalik

/r/the_donald is the worst thing to ever happen to Sup Forums.

This. Hiro needs to shut down Sup Forums. This is getting out of hand. Every fucking thread is filled with political discussions.

>dumping ETH when the moon is right around the corner

Here's a (you)

>if he's against trump then he's a feminist crowd appeaser and wants to get pussy

Get rid of Sup Forums while you're at it, it's basically Sup Forums but with no mods

>Choosing a side
People didn't chose a side, people chose Trump.

russian connection to anti-drumpf resistance confirmed

>which in Vitalik "Prep the Bull" Buterin is definitely not doing.
Isn't the CIA heavily invested in ETH?

How sad are you that NeoGeaf is dead and you have to use ghosttown reset now?

Which is choosing a side. The side that will go down in history as the worst president who was impeached.

Cryptocurrency shills were already giving me enough evidence that it should be avoided.
I dont need more.

THIS TYPE OF "WOKE" FUCKING IDIOT WILL GET USD->CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGES BANNED IN THE FUTURE. GOOD FUCKING JOB.

>wanting edgy trumpfag redditors who think Sup Forums is some kind of alt-right haven to leave is the same as wanting political censorship

If so, he is the best damn cuck ever and he is my boy. Love that guy! Disclaimer: I own a lot of ether.

Centrists should be thrown out of the helicopters before Communists.

>edgy trumpfag redditors who think Sup Forums is some kind of alt-right haven
>implying reddit supports trump
>implying the alt right exists

>implying /r/the_donald doesn't exist
>implying its users don't think that Sup Forums is a largely alt-right image board
>implying the invasion of /r/t_d has anything to do with the existence (or not) of the alt right

I dont want your (you)s

>implying the us government isn't behind cryptocurrencies to begin with

Nice unmentioned political name tag you got there. You now are a hypocrite doing the same thing your image criticizes, only inversely.Your image thinks candidates make a difference in the US. This has never been the case. The people collectively always brought about desired change. I'm not a centrist. By virtue you choose to politically lean to conceal you from the faulty criticism you espouse, but by no means do you participate. Why? Because in the US you cannot. It's also far from a direct democracy. And so it becomes more pronounced at every level as it's sold out. The country shrouds itself in an illusion of its former glory.

>>implying /r/the_donald doesn't exist
there is no more r/the_donald, it got banned

it's gone, your bogeyman evaporated, but don't worry, you can always blame the goons or fark or fucking ytmnd

The Donald was a Sup Forums creation from the get go, normie outreach, look in the archives for that phrase.

The big scary normies were always just the result of fishermen casting their nets.

>it got banned
I'm hiring.

t_d is the most hated sub on reddit as is any sub that promotes right wing politics.
I know this because literally every time non-liberal shit is discussed on any board, you faggots come out of the woodwork to tell us all about how a bunch of people from need to "go back." Oddly, whenever people post left-wing shit off topic, you're no where to be found.
This is classic reddit bitching. You browse reddit and see shit you dont like and downvote it to feel better, then you come here and try to use reddit's rules on Sup Forums. "go back to your board", etc.
Even worse, you tell people that dont even use reddit (most anons dont) to go there as if they do. I mean why in the FUCK would I want to go to reddit? If I posted on there I'd get downvoted or banned by a bunch of butthurt bandwagoning shitheads that cant handle the slightest diversion from popular opinion or handle banter.
By now you might have noticed there arent any downvote/upvote buttons on Sup Forums. There is no such thing as "crossposting" or "containment" on Sup Forums. These are reddit terms and rules that need to stay the fuck there because it doesnt fly here and never will.

Yeah ok faggot. My vote didnt count. We sure got hijacked.

>this is what neogaffers actually believe

eth is a scam with no future

Ethereum and ether are not scams, whatsoever. Bitcoin maximalists are retarded.

He is a tool of globalist satanist bankers.
ETH is their corporate cancer replacement for buttcoin.

Everything that was considered obvious, common sense, logical until a short time ago is now considered by our political, academic and media elite to be
bigoted, ignorant, hateful, xenophobic, racist, extremist.

Never before in the entire course of human history, has an entire culture, race and civilization decided to hand over its lands, social capital, heritage and identities to
competing and intruding alien cultures without a fight, and even worse, to evolve an ideology that morally justfies it and glorifies it as proof of their moral supremacy.

European man is in a civilizational death dance.

what does it feel like to own ether that barely sits at ~300 for months while bitcoin went from 3000 to 7500 in a those same months?

Trump is a failure in my opinion, but I think the best thing about him is how people are reacting to him being the president. It brings the scum out, like this Vitalik dude, like the person who disabled Trump's account. The kind of people that can't do anything without their emotions getting in the way. The kind of people that work at retail for two weeks and get fired because they happened to have an opinion on a smartphone they're selling and they disagreed with the buyer which was probably more fucking savvy than them. The kind of people that have no respect for anyone yet expect everyone to act civilized with them. The kind of people that would also act like the worst kind of customer, that happens not to be fucked upon and still keeps complaining about his product not being "as good as advertised". The kind of people that demand apologies that are and should be completely empty, because no matter how much you apologize to them they won't react any differently.

Now you don't have to make assumptions, you just know these people are pathetic. Trump has been a good tool for that purpose.

>Bitcoin maximalists are retarded.

no, they are rich. you stupid mong

bitcoin is a commodity, you're not rich until you sell

>the guy chooses a side
>people call him cuck

>WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU ARE ALL GARBAGE

Jason genova?

shutup lain you suck