Neva ment 2 make yo dawta cry

>being a pleb

what music do serbs listen to?

>Outkast
>shit

off yourself

>walk into gym in the 90s
>Sandstorm

Depends, though usually it's either REMOVE KEBAB-tier turkish (ironic ain't it) melodies sung by someone trying as hard as possible to stay on key while yodeling (with varying results), or the more modern version known as turbofolk which is the same but filtered through the worst of modern EDM plus something similar to south-american reggaeton.

Don't a lot of serbs listen to rap shit?

I swear i've seen so many serbs that kind of act like black people

well tupac is alive in serbia you know

Well yeah, in larger cities it's kinda different, you still have the stuff that I mentioned but there are other subcultures which ocasionally mix with turbofolk. Rap and (lately) trap are the go-to music for nigger-in-everything-but-skincolor types. Also naturally there are bands that try to emulate other western genres but are usually a couple of decades late to the game, but nevertheless try to peddle their shit as innovative

Do you like Serbia?

it seems like a cool country and the serbs I've met have been pretty friendly

If i had to choose between killing myself and living in Serbia I would choose Serbia

I kinda do, can't help but appreciate how most people stay positive and laugh off problems through black humor in spite of the horrid state that the country is in nowadays, though this is true for all of our neighboring countries as well

You could also
>go running in the 90's

>Walk into apartment
>"Do you like Huey Lewis and the News?"

commit Sudoku

>Walk into the gym
>CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAWLING IN MY SKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN

>walk into gym
>it's always french rap

Shit same here, why is this a thing now? I mean I don't have anything against Frenchies but it's obnoxious